Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1023

Thread: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #261

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Hmm... i meeting abdul friday pass him something... fri ms if u wan...
    fri can...

  2. #262

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    goot morelengs butties!

  3. #263
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    goot morleng!

  4. #264

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    OhaiYo! hows everybody?
    Lately Soccer Fever ar...
    " Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality"

  5. #265

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
    OhaiYo! hows everybody?
    Lately Soccer Fever ar...

  6. #266

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    yo, why I sms n pm u no response de? next time dun say we bo jio...

  7. #267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yo, why I sms n pm u no response de? next time dun say we bo jio...
    u never sms me... wats up buddies!

  8. #268
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    u never sms me... wats up buddies!
    hokays chiu huan me sms chIu goot morleng?

  9. #269

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    u never sms me... wats up buddies!
    sms sent to chius riaos but on diff issue...muahahaha!

  10. #270
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Good morleengs..

  11. #271
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    sms sent to chius riaos but on diff issue...muahahaha!
    its goot eveningz whahah
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  12. #272
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Outside is fighting a war...
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386503

    but this place is like EVERYBODY LUB EVERYBODY

  13. #273

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yo, why I sms n pm u no response de? next time dun say we bo jio...
    o sorry butties... tot u mean if cant make it then no need to reply
    sunday morning session... i can't make it
    thankx for jio me

  14. #274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Outside is fighting a war...
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386503

    but this place is like EVERYBODY LUB EVERYBODY
    haha... art's beauty may not be appreciated by everyone. I can give u a pic but if u dun appreciate it doesnt mean the photo is a failure rite... sometimes dun understand y ppl like to get into this kinda arguments... juz live life and let it be lar... or maybe the purpose of a forum is free talk so ppl are talking freely...

  15. #275

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    haha... art's beauty may not be appreciated by everyone. I can give u a pic but if u dun appreciate it doesnt mean the photo is a failure rite... sometimes dun understand y ppl like to get into this kinda arguments... juz live life and let it be lar... or maybe the purpose of a forum is free talk so ppl are talking freely...
    purpose of forum is free to talk, cause in real life, we might not able/dare to talk

  16. #276

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    o sorry butties... tot u mean if cant make it then no need to reply
    sunday morning session... i can't make it
    thankx for jio me
    bro, jus pulling ur leg here nia la...tcss mah...no worries man!

  17. #277
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    haha... art's beauty may not be appreciated by everyone. I can give u a pic but if u dun appreciate it doesnt mean the photo is a failure rite... sometimes dun understand y ppl like to get into this kinda arguments... juz live life and let it be lar... or maybe the purpose of a forum is free talk so ppl are talking freely...
    Many people heard of these words, but very few actually able to practice it. Including myself.

  18. #278
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    my contribution



    Left blue = cold
    Right orange = Warm
    TangShooters in red represent our passion

    btw, the shape also represent hand
    Very nike..Just do it!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  19. #279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Many people heard of these words, but very few actually able to practice it. Including myself.
    true... juz try to keep out of the warzone lor... come tcss we lub everybody!

  20. #280

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Very nike..Just do it!
    it is actually nike logo... haha... i try to draw one but failed... so i copy nike one
    don tell them

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •