Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya i still very zhun on such things esp. when i'm not gambling!

france really ganasai. u see how they draw with romania u knw they will be like lausai in this euro08.

italy finding momentum! holland is like JAVStars. only can attack.
    I feel that Holland will lose steam very soon, while Italy will start to grind out win after their lucky escape to the QF. I wouldn't be surprise to see Italy in the final.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I feel that Holland will lose steam very soon, while Italy will start to grind out win after their lucky escape to the QF. I wouldn't be surprise to see Italy in the final.
    i dont think so. Final i will predict Holland and Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    i dont think so. Final i will predict Holland and Spain.
    Ha ha, my theory is based on the fact that most of the time, the team that starts off with a bang seldom win the cup, while another team which starts slowly tend to win in the end. Of course I would like to see Holland go far, but it is not how you start, but how you end.

ya i still very zhun on such things esp. when i'm not gambling!

france really ganasai. u see how they draw with romania u knw they will be like lausai in this euro08.

italy finding momentum! holland is like JAVStars. only can attack.
    dun remember holland drawing or buanging any game?

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    dun remember holland drawing or buanging any game?
    they will buang out in q-finals.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

italy!!

they will buang out in q-finals.
    italy!!
    Ha ha, looks like we share the same prediction.

But I would still like to see Spain win the Euro

italy!!
    Cannot make it lah... sure buang out!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Cannot make it lah... sure buang out!
    ya i oso dun mind...

whoever wins oso like tat...
    fuel price still go up. food price still go up. ERP continue to build more n more....

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Mine also artistic, i got LFC bird n Man U devil.
    wa venom!!

ur organised shoot left how many slots ah???????

got speshow discount for xpert11 kakis boh???????

interesting leh, JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRL SHOOT(not AV Gals though... hehehe)

VILLA PLAYS DOWN MOVE TALK

Spain striker and current Euro 2008 top scorer David Villa has played down talk of a move to England.

The Valencia forward is expected to leave the Mestalla this summer, with Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs all reportedly interested.

However, days after quotes attributed to Villa suggested he fancied a switch to England - and more specifically Liverpool - the striker has suggested he would be more than happy to stay exactly where he is.

"I have heard that I am supposed to have said that I would prefer to go to Liverpool to play next season or that I want Chelsea to be my next team," he said.

"I have not said anything like that. My club insists I am not for sale and, believe me, I am totally focused on the European Championship.

"As far as I know, nobody from Liverpool has been in touch, but in any case my future is not something I have in my mind at the moment.

"I do not understand why people put words in my mouth."

Of course, this could be interpreted as the classic 'non-denial denial', with Villa at no point saying that he is certainly staying in Spain.

TAYLOR REVEALS REDS SNUB

Birmingham goalkeeper Maik Taylor admits he gave 'serious consideration' to accepting interest from Liverpool before agreeing a new two-year deal at St Andrews.

The Northern Ireland international has confirmed reports that Rafa Benitez showed strong interest in his services as the Liverpool manager searches for reliable back-up to Jose Reina.

However, with Scott Carson returning to Anfield following his loan spell with Aston Villa, Taylor insists he always wanted to stay with Championship outfit Birmingham in order to secure regular first-team football.

"With an offer on the table from the club (Birmingham), it was always going to be the case that I would stay really," Taylor told the Blues' official website.

"It was flattering that Liverpool showed a lot of interest and of course I gave it serious consideration.

"Liverpool could offer the UEFA Champions League and everything else, but it would have been a situation as a No.2 and a year's contract as well.

"Scott Carson has gone back there now as well. There was talk of him going to Villa after his loan, but that has not materialised.

"I still have a big desire to play and, as long as I keep my form and fitness, that's more likely here (Birmingham)."

And having agreed to stay with Birmingham, Taylor is optimistic the club can return to the Premier League at the first attempt following their relegation last season.

"I enjoy playing for Birmingham and although, obviously, it was tremendously disappointing to get relegated, I am really optimistic about the future," added Taylor.

"We're going into an extremely difficult division, but definitely we will be up for the challenge and I'm sure we won't be far away."

wa venom!!

ur organised shoot left how many slots ah???????

got speshow discount for xpert11 kakis boh???????

interesting leh, JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRL SHOOT(not AV Gals though... hehehe)
    My shoot got 3 more slots left. Special price for x11 kakis is $45.

Mayb this yr Euro got dark house Finals, Germany vs Italy. Hahaha

My shoot got 3 more slots left. Special price for x11 kakis is $45.
    wa so steady. 10% discount is it!

now 2 slots left is it!!

ROMA COMPLETE RIISE SIGNING

Roma have completed the signing of Liverpool left-back John Arne Riise for just under 4million.

The Norway international will join the capital club on July 1 on a four-year deal worth 2.2million.

A statement on the club's official website, www.asroma.it, read: "AS Roma announce they have reached an agreement with Liverpool Football Club for the acquisition of the sporting rights of the player John Arne Riise with effect from July 1 2008."

simisai??? less than 4m GBP????

raf999 is indeed a terigible sales manager.

Mayb this yr Euro got dark house Finals, Germany vs Italy. Hahaha
    russia vs. dutch. waseh!!

ROMA COMPLETE RIISE SIGNING

Roma have completed the signing of Liverpool left-back John Arne Riise for just under 4million.

The Norway international will join the capital club on July 1 on a four-year deal worth 2.2million.

A statement on the club's official website, www.asroma.it, read: "AS Roma announce they have reached an agreement with Liverpool Football Club for the acquisition of the sporting rights of the player John Arne Riise with effect from July 1 2008."

simisai??? less than 4m GBP????

raf999 is indeed a terigible sales manager.
    Well at least he had finally sold Riise away. Riise form at Liverpool had been steadily declining, its time to sell him before his value drop even further.

Well at least he had finally sold Riise away. Riise form at Liverpool had been steadily declining, its time to sell him before his value drop even further.
    ya the good thing is he is no more.

no more idiotic diving header own goal.

So quiet in the transfer market lah...we only sign degen who? and sold riise...mancity might be signing ronaldinho...they now so rich...LFC is poor thanks but no thanks to the 2 americans...

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast