Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Wah, this one difficult, but at least I have some of my players back after being decimated by injuries and suspension. I'll be using a totally different approach, so let's just see how it works.

I'll be launching my sheeps against the Chao Ah Bengs, so maybe plus your hammer and spanner, can cause a nightmare stampede at their own ground Make sure they get knock out from counting too many sheeps
    Dont sleep too long in your bed. Be a man and come and attack me tonight. Hehee.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    my highly hired fengshui master will visiting your game tonight, jinx befall you when he put curse
    Maybe I can lend a few sheeps to your fengshui master to make their players more sleepy, and + your jinx should do the trick.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Maybe I can lend a few sheeps to your fengshui master to make their players more sleepy, and + your jinx should do the trick.
    waaa double portion. It should be very powderful. hahaha

New signings Andrea Dossena and Philipp Degen were unveiled to the world's media at Melwood

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Tonight's Big Games

2008-07-11 16:30 Taurean - anyhowwhack fc ---> anyhowwhack buang pls! hehhee
    2008-07-11 16:30 domino f.c - bLaZeR F.C. ---> WA!! DRAW PLS!!!
    2008-07-11 16:30 Chao Ah Beng FC - SlumberPool ---> Fireworks!
    2008-07-11 16:30 UnitedMan FC - grumpy babies ---> new top player for UMFC!
    2008-07-11 16:30 ANG MO KIO Kampong - Japanese AV Stars FC ---> JAVStars to buang!?
    2008-07-11 16:30 The Devils - RedSpot ---> fierce!
    That one is a old man liao...next season can retire!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    its good to invest your money on him.

skill 7 leh maisiaosiao!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    New signings Andrea Dossena and Philipp Degen were unveiled to the world's media at Melwood

2 of them are not even in the starting 11 of their respective countries.

while one of them not even in the team for euro 08.

our future is so bright!

skill 7 leh maisiaosiao!
    onli 1 lei... u got 2 skill 7 lei = skill 14!

onli 1 lei... u got 2 skill 7 lei = skill 14!
    1 oso... somemore as old as ur skill 7...

no wonder our team struggling.

1 oso... somemore as old as ur skill 7...

no wonder our team struggling.
    Bo bian youngster nowadays asking so much i poor man cant even afford a kid! Can onli get semi retired old man sainz!

Bo bian youngster nowadays asking so much i poor man cant even afford a kid! Can onli get semi retired old man sainz!
    youth is $$$$ the game also same as real life.

tas right. poor clubs are us.

tas right. poor clubs are us.
    Ya lor...Poor n struggle just hope not end up in the bottom half when season end can le..

BENITEZ ASKS FOR TRUST

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has called for 'trust' as he attempts to secure the players that could mount a Premier League title challenge.

The Reds have made no secret of their desire to sign £18million-rated Aston Villa captain Gareth Barry, while Spanish star David Villa and Tottenham striker Robbie Keane are also targets.

However, Benitez has experienced a frustrating summer in the transfer market with Villa, especially, unwilling to sell and he has only been able to secure the signatures of defenders Andrea Dossena and Philipp Degen, while goalkeeper Diego Cavalieri is close to arriving.

And Benitez - who has toiled with what he regards as Liverpool's limited financial resources - is hopeful supporters will keep the faith as he attempts to land the players he believes will end an 18-year wait for a league title on Merseyside.

"We know the situation regarding what we can spend, and we are trying to find solutions if we do not have enough money," said Benitez.

"And we will still try to sign players that will make us better. But if you do not have too much money, and that is clear, we will have to have a little bit of imagination to progress in the market.

"Everyone knows what our ideas are and what players we want. We are working hard with different names now.

"The fans must trust us, we are working hard during the summer with a lot of people in different countries working for us."

Benitez has already sold John Arne Riise to Roma, while Peter Crouch is on the verge of a move to Portsmouth and the Liverpool chief admits he will have to continue to let players go in order to raise funds.

But he insists he will not be allowing any of his star players to be prised away and that he will continue to attempt to bring through young talent at Anfield.

"We know we will have to sell some players if we want some cash. So we have to do that."

And Benitez added in the Daily Star: "But the players who played the majority of the games last season, the big names, they are still with us and that's important.

"We are trying to build a squad for this year and, with the young players, also for the future."

SPURS `AMAZED` BY KEANE RAFA

Rafa Benitez has angered Tottenham and risked another rancorous feud with a Premiership club by going public with his desire to sign Robbie Keane.

Having already angered Martin O'Neill earlier in the summer by publicly revealing his intention to sign Gareth Barry from Aston Villa, Benitez marked the official unveiling of full-backs Phillip Degen and Andrea Dossena by confirming his interest in the Tottenham striker after being priced out of the market for David Villa.

"Keane is one of the names on our list and we are still working with other names," said Benitez. "We were in contact [with Tottenham] and we will see now. Keane is clearly a player that has game intelligence. We are looking for players who can fit into our systems and improve the team. We're looking for players with the right quality and I think we'll find some in the next few days, although not necessarily the names that everybody knows."

According to The Guardian, Benitez's disclosure 'provoked amazement at White Hart Lane' and, as has proved the case with Barry, the Spaniard may yet come to regret his candidness. As the newspaper also points out, 'Liverpool and Spurs have clashed before over transfer business. In March 2006, Benitez's claim that Tottenham had been "desperate" to sell Jermain Defoe and take Djibril Cissť from Anfield drew a furious response from Daniel Levy. The club chairman labelled Benitez's comments "wholly inappropriate, unprofessional and inaccurate" and added that it was "unprecedented that any manager should comment in this way on another team's player".'

Tottenham are on the verge of signing Espanyol striker Luis Garcia for £9m, although it remains to be seen whether he will be a team-mate of Keane next season or his replacement. Liverpool are said to 'confident' that they can reach an agreement with Tottenham to sign Keane, while Spurs are expected to recruit at least another forward this summer with both Dimi Berbatov and Darren Bent set to depart.

BENITEZ: ALONSO COULD STAY AT REDS

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is unsure whether Xabi Alonso will leave the club to join Juventus.

Alonso is a confirmed target for Juventus, but the Italian club have been unable to agree a fee for the Spanish midfielder.

Benitez has admitted that he is waiting to learn whether Juventus are willing to increase their bid for the 26-year-old.

The former Real Sociedad schemer has said he is happy to stay at Anfield, and Benitez also appears keen to keep his compatriot at the club.

"The situation with Alonso has not changed," said Benitez.

"Juventus made an offer that was not good enough and now we are just waiting. I do not know, really, whether that will go through.

"Xabi wants to stay because he is happy here, but he also knows that Juventus is a top side.

"I have talked to him, he knows my ideas and he knows why. So we will try to find a solution for him, for us, and the best for the club."

Meanwhile, Liverpool have announced the signing of 17-year-old Dutch forward Vincent Lucas Weijl.

The teenager, who came through the academy at AZ Alkmaar, has signed a three-year deal and will go into the reserves squad.

FOWLER NEARS ROVERS MOVE

Robbie Fowler is poised to make a surprise move back to the Barclays Premier League after Cardiff announced he is set to join Blackburn.

The 33-year-old, who scored six goals in 16 games for the Bluebirds last season, has been linked with a move away from Ninian Park all summer and is now on the verge of being reunited with former Liverpool team-mate Paul Ince, who has taken over from Mark Hughes as manager at Ewood Park.

A statement on Cardiff's website, www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk, said: "Late on Thursday Robbie informed us that he has been offered the opportunity to join Blackburn Rovers.

"We fully understand the lure of the Premier League was a major factor in his decision and we wish Robbie well in the future at his new club."

fowler is still good enough for EPL i feel but maybe as a support striker with his skill and vision and the odd gems he will score.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    fowler is still good enough for EPL i feel but maybe as a support striker with his skill and vision and the odd gems he will score.
    he is always the gem.

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast