Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

TEENAGER SARIC JOINS REDS

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has beaten off strong competition from a number of clubs to sign Danish teenage striker Nikola Saric on a three-year-deal.

The 17-year-old former Herfolge player was thought to interest clubs such as Barcelona and Spurs.

But Benitez has won the race for the player, who was recently on trial with SC Heerenveen at the Otten Cup tournament, hosted by PSV Eindhoven.

Saric told Herfolge's official website: "Of course, I want to join Liverpool FC.

"I will get to train with the big names over there and develop in the reserves.

"It is a tremendous chance for me and I am very happy.

"Since I feel the time is right and that I am mature enough for a new challenge, we have been waiting for the right club to come with an offer."

Herfolge sports director Per Rud was also pleased to secure the deal with the Reds.

He said: "We have tried to protect Nikola as much as we could, but you can't control the media.

"It is unbelievable how many enquiries we have got on Nikola, but when it comes to serious negotiations, it has been far between them.

"We are happy and proud that Nikola will join one of the best clubs in the world.

"We are also happy that Herfolge have earned some money and we feel we have deserved that."

Saric was born in Sarajevo but is a Danish Under-18 international and was named Denmark's Under-17 Player of the Year in 2007.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    my team really cannot make it in 2nd half.
    alamak ur team like 1 half team lei...

And my struggle to score... after scoring spree

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    alamak ur team like 1 half team lei...

And my struggle to score... after scoring spree
    quite a joke really!

Member/Tangshooter

Mid Season League Table
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Mid Season League Table
    JAVStars bueysai liao.

Mid Season League Table
    lol
    managed to squeeze into tho top 3

quite a joke really!
    Sian lor ... my team siao siao haiz.... hmm...gonna change my whole team!

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    lol
    managed to squeeze into tho top 3
    The chao ah gua still looks strong..

JAVStars bueysai liao.
    where got buay sai ur -ve goal difference u also in front of me!

They defended right from first whistle till now!

wa ah gua defence so strong!

Dun pray pray ok best defence in the leauge!

best quote of the day.

Haha everyone want to protect their backside leh. Many victims fall under them including me.

GOODBYE CROUCHIE

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

Liverpool accept Pompey bid for striker Crouch

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez will step up efforts to secure his primary transfer targets after agreeing a fee with Portsmouth for the sale of striker Peter Crouch.

The two clubs had been at odds over the England international's value, with Benitez putting it as high as 15million earlier in the summer and Pompey making an offer of 9million, but a compromise appears to have been reached on the structuring of the deal. Reports suggest Portsmouth will pay an initial 8million with a further 3million payable in add-ons over the course of Crouch's contract at Fratton Park.

'We have reached a verbal agreement with Portsmouth and have given them permission to speak with Peter,' a spokesman told the club's website.

Crouch joined Liverpool for 7million from Southampton in 2005, having previously played for Pompey in 2001-02, but last season found his opportunities in the starting line-up limited as Benitez changed his formation to get the best out of record signing Fernando Torres and inspirational captain Steven Gerrard.

Midfielder Xabi Alonso's move to Juventus is still to be finalised, with the two clubs again disagreeing on the fee, but any income from that and the Crouch deal will immediately be ploughed back into the squad.

Benitez knows he has to close the gap to Manchester United and Chelsea and transform his team into consistent Premier League title contenders.

The Spaniard has already brought in Switzerland's Philipp Degen and Italian Andrea Dossena to cover the right and left full-back positions, respectively, while 25-year-old Palmeiras goalkeeper Diego Cavalieri is believed to be close to agreeing a contract to be Jose Reina's understudy.

With the defence now taken care of attention turns to further up the field. Benitez's long-running pursuit of Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry appears locked in a stalemate with counterpart Martin O'Neill unwilling to lower his 18million valuation.

Having had a 15million bid rebuffed it now appears right-back Steve Finnan could be thrown in as a makeweight in the deal, but with Barry desperate to leave Villa after being fined for comments made about his manager a deal is likely to be done at some stage.

Tottenham striker Robbie Keane remains on Benitez's wishlist, while Espanyol winger Albert Riera, Real Mallorca's Borja Valero, Real Madrid's Ruben De La Red and Valencia's David Silva have all been mentioned as potential targets.

However, further reinforcements are likely to depend on the departure of more fringe players.

Further down the club Liverpool have signed promising Denmark Under-18 international Nikola Saric on a three-year deal.

The 17-year-old, who was born in Sarajevo, Bosnia, was recently on trial with Heerenveen.

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Haha everyone want to protect their backside leh. Many victims fall under them including me.
    oni..the JAV Stars manage to make them buang..maybe must field my Keng Jio Gals to play with them

oni..the JAV Stars manage to make them buang..maybe must field my Keng Jio Gals to play with them
    My only lost is to anyhowhack. I tio his black magic.

my team now ultra low morale. the defence morale is like... F9 till cannot F9.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    We need our backside to earn $ so must protect it.

O`NEILL FINALLY READY TO SELL BARRY

The interminable Gareth Barry saga is apparently nearing a blessed resolution with Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill reportedly finally prepared to sell the midfielder to Liverpool.

According to The Times, 'O'Neill is ready to accept Liverpool's 15 million offer for Gareth Barry now that Steve Finnan has been offered in a part-exchange deal.'

The imminent arrival of Steven Sidwell at Villa Park is further indication that O'Neill is on the verge of selling the want-away Barry. The part-time Chelsea player will hold talks with Luiz Felipe Scolari over the next 48 hours where he will be told that he is surplus to requirements. Villa will then respond with a 5m bid for Sidwell.

Meanwhile, the chances of Barry moving to Anfield increased last night when it was confirmed by Liverpool that they had agreed a fee with Portsmouth for Peter Crouch. His sale would supply Rafa Benitez with much-needed funds and, says The Times, 'means that Villa can expect to receive half the fee for Barry up front, with half to follow in 12 months, while O'Neill will be delighted to acquire Finnan after being without a recognised right back last season. Liverpool will also pay add-ons if Barry wins the Champions League with them.'