Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Palmeiras allows goalkeeper Cavalieri to negotiate with Liverpool

SAO PAULO, Brazil (AP) -Palmeiras goalkeeper Diego Cavalieri has traveled to England to finalize a transfer to Liverpool, his agent said Saturday.

Cavalieri was authorized by Palmeiras to negotiate with the English club and did not travel with the Brazilian team for Sunday's league match against Atletico Mineiro.

"We are going to finalize the details,'' Cavalieri's agent Juninho Parmigiani was quoted as saying by local media. "We can't say it's a done deal because there are some situations that still need to be resolved. By the end of the weekend everything should be settled.''

Reports said Liverpool will pay US$6 million (?3.8 million) for the 25-year-old goalkeeper, who headed to England on Friday.

Several teams have been after Cavalieri recently even though he is a reserve to World Cup veteran Marcos at Palmeiras. Cavalieri played several matches in the past year because of Marcos' injuries.

Palmeiras, a four-time national champion, won the traditional Sao Paulo state championship earlier this year. It is fourth in the Brazilian league with 16 points from eight matches.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Portsmouth close in on Peter Crouch
    By George Ayles
    Last Updated: 2:33pm BST 05/07/2008

Portsmouth are expected to complete the signing of Peter Crouch on Monday for a sum of 11 million, according to reports.

Harry Redknapp, the Portsmouth manager, has been chasing the 6ft 7in striker after Crouch was told by Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez that he could move in the summer.

Pompey bound: Peter Crouch wants to work with Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp again
    Redknapp recently had a 9m bid rejected by Liverpool, but has returned with an improved offer.

The offer now includes an initial 9m which could rise by 2m in add-ons.

Crouch admitted he had to find a new club to keep himself in Fabio Capello's England set-up, mainly due to his lack of Premier League starts at Anfield.

Liverpool, however, will be reluctant to allow Crouch to move to Portsmouth as they want to use him in a part exchange with Aston Villa for England midfielder Gareth Barry, or in an exchange with Tottenham to lure Irishman Robbie Keane away from White Hart Lane.

Crouch, on the other hand, has his heart set on a move to Portsmouth, and the opportunity of working under Redknapp again.

No match for me tml n fri. 2 game weeks rest.

My Thais n JAV Stars are coming to SG. Hahahah

http://www.superimportnights.com/babes.html

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    My Thais n JAV Stars are coming to SG. Hahahah

http://www.superimportnights.com/babes.html
    catch The Legend there with his gals.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    catch The Legend there with his gals.
    Sure catch them there with their pants down!

Next round
    2008-07-07 16:30 RedSpot - The Devils
    2008-07-07 16:30 anyhowwhack fc - Taurean
    2008-07-07 16:30 Japanese AV Stars FC - ANG MO KIO Kampong
    2008-07-07 16:30 SlumberPool - Chao Ah Beng FC
    2008-07-07 16:30 grumpy babies - UnitedMan FC
    2008-07-07 16:30 bLaZeR F.C. - domino f.c
    ----Match of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Next round
    2008-07-07 16:30 RedSpot - The Devils
    2008-07-07 16:30 anyhowwhack fc - Taurean
    2008-07-07 16:30 Japanese AV Stars FC - ANG MO KIO Kampong
    2008-07-07 16:30 SlumberPool - Chao Ah Beng FC
    2008-07-07 16:30 grumpy babies - UnitedMan FC
    2008-07-07 16:30 bLaZeR F.C. - domino f.c
    ----Match of the day!
    the grumpy babes match is oso interesting...

y no one tok abt my sad team... hopefully dun lose 3 games in a roll. hahahaha

Sure catch them there with their pants down!
    nice one

Aiya ur team should roll over!

Aiya ur team should roll over!
    and play dead?

Member/Tangshooter

buang buang buang!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    buang buang buang!

buang again.

2008-07-07 bLaZeR F.C. - domino f.c 2 - 2 (2 - 1)
    2008-07-07 anyhowwhack fc - Taurean 2 - 0 (0 - 0)
    2008-07-07 grumpy babies - UnitedMan FC 1 - 1 (1 - 0)
    2008-07-07 RedSpot - The Devils 0 - 1 (0 - 0)
    2008-07-07 SlumberPool - Chao Ah Beng FC 0 - 1 (0 - 1)
    2008-07-07 Japanese AV Stars FC - ANG MO KIO Kampong 1 - 1 (1 - 0)

phew!
    hard fought win

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    phew!
    hard fought win
    sama sama.

my team really cannot make it in 2nd half.

Member/Tangshooter

Another cheater found..he did suffer after all..but i lost 2 points to him..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

POMPEY AND REDS AGREE CROUCH FEE

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez will step up efforts to secure his primary transfer targets after agreeing a fee with Portsmouth for the sale of striker Peter Crouch.

The two clubs had been at odds over the England international's value, with Benitez putting it as high as 15million earlier in the summer and Pompey making an offer of 9million, but a compromise appears to have been reached on the structuring of the deal.

Reports suggest Portsmouth will pay an initial 8million with a further 3million payable in add-ons over the course of Crouch's contract at Fratton Park.

"We have reached a verbal agreement with Portsmouth and have given them permission to speak with Peter," a spokesman told the club's website, www.liverpoolfc.tv.

Crouch joined Liverpool for 7million from Southampton in 2005, having previously played for Pompey in 2001-02, but last season found his opportunities in the starting line-up limited as Benitez changed his formation to get the best out of record signing Fernando Torres and inspirational captain Steven Gerrard.

Midfielder Xabi Alonso's move to Juventus is still to be finalised, with the two clubs again disagreeing on the fee, but any income from that and the Crouch deal will immediately be ploughed back into the squad.

Benitez knows he has to close the gap to Manchester United and Chelsea and transform his team into consistent Premier League title contenders.

The Spaniard has already brought in Switzerland's Philipp Degen and Italian Andrea Dossena to cover the right and left full-back positions, respectively, while 25-year-old Palmeiras goalkeeper Diego Cavalieri is believed to be close to agreeing a contract to be Jose Reina's understudy.

With the defence now taken care of attention turns to further up the field.

Benitez's long-running pursuit of Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry appears locked in a stalemate with counterpart Martin O'Neill unwilling to lower his 18million valuation.

Having had a 15million bid rebuffed it now appears right-back Steve Finnan could be thrown in as a makeweight in the deal, but with Barry desperate to leave Villa after being fined for comments made about his manager a deal is likely to be done at some stage.

Tottenham striker Robbie Keane remains on Benitez's wishlist, while Espanyol winger Albert Riera, Real Mallorca's Borja Valero, Real Madrid's Ruben De La Red and Valencia's David Silva have all been mentioned as potential targets.

However, further reinforcements are likely to depend on the departure of more fringe players.

Further down the club Liverpool have signed promising Denmark Under-18 international Nikola Saric on a three-year deal.

The 17-year-old, who was born in Sarajevo, Bosnia, was recently on trial with Heerenveen.