Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    the ah gua had snatched alot of business away from the JAV Stars recently. Both manager are at loggerhead for sure.
    battle of the sex industry!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    my new defender goes straight into the team tonight.

i mux stop the tranny boys and register my first away victory of the season with a display of ultra-offensive football!
    muhahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    muhahahhaha
    meanwhile u fight it out with CAB.

meanwhile u fight it out with CAB.
    thats going to be a bloody match

thats going to be a bloody match
    my encounter with tranny oso will be bloody n bruising.

i go all out to maim and flatten their fake boobies.

my encounter with tranny oso will be bloody n bruising.

i go all out to maim and flatten their fake boobies.
    Hehe some maybe very disgusting. Havent operated fully 1. hahaha wf holes n banana

Hehe some maybe very disgusting. Havent operated fully 1. hahaha wf holes n banana
    gory!

LIVERPOOL REFUSE TO PAY 18M FOR BARRY

Liverpool are prepared to enter a game of brinkmanship with Aston Villa by refusing to pay the 18m fee demanded by the Midlands outfit for Gareth Barry.

According to The Sun, 'Kop chief executive Rick Parry insists their fee limit is set at 15m.' While the newspaper claims that Liverpool 'are still hopeful of doing a deal before Villa head for a pre-season training camp in Switzerland on Tuesday' and the 'dispute is likely to be resolved by including a series of add-on clauses', their intransigence raises the prospect of the saga dragging on without conclusion for a few more weeks. Villa are determined to receive a straight cash payment for their captain, with yesterday's Times reporting that 'they are unhappy with the proposed payment structure of the Liverpool offer, which is over a longer time frame than the standard Premier League transfer.'

Confirming that Barry would leave for Anfield just as soon as Liverpool met their 18m valuation, Villa boss Martin O'Neill explained on the club's website: "We put a valuation on him and we have based this valuation on a number of straightforward issues, not least that he is actually a top-quality player." It is believed that the valuation stems in part from the fact that Barry is now vying for an England spot with Michael Carrick and Owen Hargreaves, both of whom cost Manchester United in the region of 18m.

However, with Barry's bridges burnt at Villa, Liverpool would be entitled to believe that they could lower Villa's valuation towards the 15m mark. Having been barred from training and all club facilities, it is inconceivable that Barry could play for Villa again and yet, despite his availability being public knowledge, Liverpool are apparently the only club bidding for his services.

Deregistered

Liverpool are prepared to enter a game of brinkmanship with Aston Villa by refusing to pay the 18m fee demanded by the Midlands outfit for Gareth Barry.

According to The Sun, 'Kop chief executive Rick Parry insists their fee limit is set at 15m.' While the newspaper claims that Liverpool 'are still hopeful of doing a deal before Villa head for a pre-season training camp in Switzerland on Tuesday' and the 'dispute is likely to be resolved by including a series of add-on clauses', their intransigence raises the prospect of the saga dragging on without conclusion for a few more weeks. Villa are determined to receive a straight cash payment for their captain, with yesterday's Times reporting that 'they are unhappy with the proposed payment structure of the Liverpool offer, which is over a longer time frame than the standard Premier League transfer.'

Confirming that Barry would leave for Anfield just as soon as Liverpool met their 18m valuation, Villa boss Martin O'Neill explained on the club's website: "We put a valuation on him and we have based this valuation on a number of straightforward issues, not least that he is actually a top-quality player." It is believed that the valuation stems in part from the fact that Barry is now vying for an England spot with Michael Carrick and Owen Hargreaves, both of whom cost Manchester United in the region of 18m.

However, with Barry's bridges burnt at Villa, Liverpool would be entitled to believe that they could lower Villa's valuation towards the 15m mark. Having been barred from training and all club facilities, it is inconceivable that Barry could play for Villa again and yet, despite his availability being public knowledge, Liverpool are apparently the only club bidding for his services.

than dont buy curry berry lah. buy Villaaaaa

Martin O'Neill must think liverpool print money

Deregistered

Last round

2008-07-04 anyhowwhack fc - grumpy babies 3 - 1 (0 - 0)
    2008-07-04 UnitedMan FC - bLaZeR F.C. 2 - 0 (0 - 0)
    2008-07-04 Taurean - SlumberPool 3 - 1 (1 - 1)
    2008-07-04 ANG MO KIO Kampong - domino f.c 2 - 3 (1 - 2)
    24 1 - 2 Freekick directly into the net: Goal scorer was Pacho Dorado

2008-07-04 The Devils - Chao Ah Beng FC 2 - 2 (1 - 0)
    2008-07-04 Transversite United - Japanese AV Stars FC 2 - 0 (0 - 0) WTH?! Cheesecake kena poke backside by the ahguas. Ah guas really winning streak.

waaaa my team done well playing away. tmd my gk tio bully by the devils

waaaa my team done well playing away. tmd my gk tio bully by the devils
    wa draw ar
    haha your CAB are chor lor players

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!
    i miss penalty in 89 min!!!

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!
    i miss penalty in 89 min!!!
    Yr player nv dare to take the pk lar. Weak leg before kicking it, tio threatening by our players.

wa draw ar
    haha your CAB are chor lor players
    must be chor lor mah, or else how to be ah beng players.

Yr player nv dare to take the pk lar. Weak leg before kicking it, tio threatening by our players.
    see ur chao ah beng pLayer face my player scared liao la!

see ur chao ah beng pLayer face my player scared liao la!
    keke all mohawk hairstyles. waaa sianz gona meet u again so fast.

keke all mohawk hairstyles. waaa sianz gona meet u again so fast.
    revenge
    for intimidating my player

revenge
    for intimidating my player
    lucky u never shed blood!

Almost all who meet him see red!