Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

REDS TRIAL HUNGARIAN TRIO

Liverpool have taken Hungarian teenagers David Kelemen, Norbert Ode and Zsolt Poloskei on trial, according to MTK Budapest.

The trio are reportedly due to train with Liverpool's reserves during a three-week trial.

Kelemen, 16, and Ode, 17, both play in defence while Poloskei, 17, is a midfielder.

It is claimed that Liverpool scouts were impressed with the trio's potential after watching them play for Hungary Under 17s.

Meanwhile, a decision from the Reds over the future of goalkeeper Peter Gulacsi, on loan from MTK, is expected in the next few days.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Liverpool are set to rekindle plans to sign Espanyol winger Albert Riera. (Clubcall, 1430 BST)

Portsmouth will make a final £10m bid for Liverpool striker Peter Crouch. (Daily Mirror)

Republic of Ireland boss Giovanni Trapattoni says Tottenham striker Robbie Keane would benefit from joining Liverpool. (Various)

Spain and Liverpool striker Fernando Torres sent his English club team-mates, who were not at Euro 2008 after the national team failed to qualify, bottles of Spanish wine as he rubbed in his country's victory at the tournament. (Daily Star)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Liverpool are set to rekindle plans to sign Espanyol winger Albert Riera. (Clubcall, 1430 BST)

Portsmouth will make a final £10m bid for Liverpool striker Peter Crouch. (Daily Mirror)

Republic of Ireland boss Giovanni Trapattoni says Tottenham striker Robbie Keane would benefit from joining Liverpool. (Various)

Spain and Liverpool striker Fernando Torres sent his English club team-mates, who were not at Euro 2008 after the national team failed to qualify, bottles of Spanish wine as he rubbed in his country's victory at the tournament. (Daily Star)
    zai lar. Victory wine.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    zai lar. Victory wine.
    england are made to pay for hiring a rubbish manager in steve mcClown.

wat a load of rubbish!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Can get Sergio Ramos and Andrés Iniesta?
    U hv 2 ask Rafa whether wanna buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    hmm...they can sign the whole spanish national squard!
    oso not bad. now chel$ki signing whole russian squad.
    No leh, Chelsea wanna buy e whole Portugal squad

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    U hv 2 ask Rafa whether wanna buy them.
    not ask rafa lar. Must ask the cowboys.

DEGEN COMPLETES REDS MOVE

Swiss full-back Philipp Degen has officially completed his free transfer move to Liverpool.

Degen was available on a Bosman deal after opting against signing a new contract at Borussia Dortmund.

Liverpool confirmed in May that Degen was on his way to Anfield and the right-back signed his four-year contract on Thursday.

He was part of Switzerland's Euro 2008 squad and will vie with Alvaro Arbeloa and Steve Finnan for a starting spot next season.

At the time of the signing, Reds boss Rafa Benitez admitted it was important to pick up free transfers in order to use his money on other areas of the squad.

"Sometimes you can find these players on the market," said Benitez on the club's official website.

"When you find a player like him who costs no money it means you can use money for improving other parts of the squad.

"He is a good signing, a player of potential, who can help us improve in the wide areas." ---> HAIZ!!! ANOTHER 'player of potential'! look at abalone!! SIAN LIAO LOR! at least he is FOC. hehehe

Tonight Fixture:
    2008-07-04 16:30 The Devils - Chao Ah Beng FC
    2008-07-04 16:30 UnitedMan FC - bLaZeR F.C.
    2008-07-04 16:30 Taurean - SlumberPool
    2008-07-04 16:30 Transversite United - Japanese AV Stars FC
    2008-07-04 16:30 anyhowwhack fc - grumpy babies
    2008-07-04 16:30 ANG MO KIO Kampong - domino f.c

Tonight Fixture:
    Match of the week: Transversite United - Japanese AV Stars FC

REDS TRIAL HUNGARIAN TRIO

Liverpool have taken Hungarian teenagers David Kelemen, Norbert Ode and Zsolt Poloskei on trial, according to MTK Budapest.

The trio are reportedly due to train with Liverpool's reserves during a three-week trial.

Kelemen, 16, and Ode, 17, both play in defence while Poloskei, 17, is a midfielder.

It is claimed that Liverpool scouts were impressed with the trio's potential after watching them play for Hungary Under 17s.

Meanwhile, a decision from the Reds over the future of goalkeeper Peter Gulacsi, on loan from MTK, is expected in the next few days.
    U guys r really Hungry!

Match of the week: Transversite United - Japanese AV Stars FC
    dont play play with the wounded tiger. They just got a skill 7 player liao. keke

dont play play with the wounded tiger. They just got a skill 7 player liao. keke
    skill 7

Tonight Fixture:
    2008-07-04 16:30 Transversite United - Japanese AV Stars FC match of the day!!!!

the ah gua had snatched alot of business away from the JAV Stars recently. Both manager are at loggerhead for sure.
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 4th July 2008 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    No leh, Chelsea wanna buy e whole Portugal squad
    i think the russian squad will make it more a reality even though they have plenty of roubles.

the ah gua had snatched alot of business away from the JAV Stars recently. Both manager are at loggerhead for sure.
    quote of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    quote of the day!
    ZAI!!!!

U guys r really Hungry!
    on trial leh... see which one good then sign up. we so poor we wish we can sell our star player Dirty Kite for 60m GBP like a certain cristina regina.

Tonight Fixture:
    my new defender goes straight into the team tonight.

i mux stop the tranny boys and register my first away victory of the season with a display of ultra-offensive football!

cheap n old leh. no $$ is like tat one.

now i totally no $$$$$$ at all. after this match against tranny utd, even worse. no $$ to send my boys to remedial lessons.