Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    U sure u can go pass sunday's ah neh at Little India in 1 piece?
    we will survive. and punish u.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we will survive. and punish u.
    I'll treat u eat kosong prata on fri at Little India.

wa so nice.

kena gonna be beaten liao still so generous siah!

Inter boss Jose Mourinho has told President Massimo Moratti he wants to sign Barcelona superstar Xavi, while Manchester United and Liverpool are also considering making a move. (Marca, 1240)

Juventus are ready to raise their offer to £16.5m for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso after missing out on Roma's Alberto Aquilani. (Daily Mail)

Robbie Keane's future at White Hart Lane appears more secure after Tottenham discredited reports that the striker had filed a transfer request. Liverpool are interested in the 27-year-old Irishman. (Daily Telegraph)

Liverpool have launched a new bid of £17m for Gareth Barry and told Aston Villa that it is to be their final offer. (The Sun) --> dun agree to the $$, villa! we dun need curry berry!

wa so nice.

U think there is free lunch in this world?

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    U think there is free lunch in this world?
    the free lunch comes with a poke in the kacheng.

the free lunch comes with a poke in the kacheng.

wrong bride/treat lah. his team feed on sushi, sashimi, ramen and the usual abalone, shark fins, buddha jump over the wall and lobster salad.

Apparantly villa rejected the bid and claim it's not 17m pound. I sure hope Rafa dont sign Barry for that kind of money. In terms of value, i think ALonso should be worth at least 3m pound more than Barry, esp with his range of passing and the 1/2 court goals :P

wa so nice.

u'll b e 1 eating e kosong prata.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    wrong bride/treat lah. his team feed on sushi, sashimi, ramen and the usual abalone, shark fins, buddha jump over the wall and lobster salad.
    His kosong prata means he's not gonna score against me.

Inter boss Jose Mourinho has told President Massimo Moratti he wants to sign Barcelona superstar Xavi, while Manchester United and Liverpool are also considering making a move. (Marca, 1240)

Juventus are ready to raise their offer to £16.5m for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso after missing out on Roma's Alberto Aquilani. (Daily Mail)

Robbie Keane's future at White Hart Lane appears more secure after Tottenham discredited reports that the striker had filed a transfer request. Liverpool are interested in the 27-year-old Irishman. (Daily Telegraph)

Liverpool have launched a new bid of £17m for Gareth Barry and told Aston Villa that it is to be their final offer. (The Sun) --> dun agree to the $$, villa! we dun need curry berry!

Liverpool got a higher chance of getting Xavi cause u all have all e spanish.

Member/Tangshooter

Can get Sergio Ramos and Andrés Iniesta?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

u'll b e 1 eating e kosong prata.
    i chia u plaster prata. ur team beta haf plenty of reserves n subs.

goin to bruise ur trannies and beat u flat flat till ur trannies no more fake boobies.

we no $$$$ la. we so poor.

17m GBP on curry berry... oh my goodness gracious me!

hmm...they can sign the whole spanish national squard!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Can get Sergio Ramos and Andrés Iniesta?
    buy Ramos, take over abalone.
    Last edited by domdomino; 3rd July 2008 at 07:07 PM.

Deregistered

LOL, cannot qualify for EPL , than Liverpool will be in Spanish Premier Liga.

oso not bad. now chel$ki signing whole russian squad.

Barry is exiled as transfer rumpus rages on

Gareth Barry will sit out the first day of pre-season training still unsure where his future lies after Aston Villa rejected another bid from Liverpool.

The midlands club confirmed on Wednesday they had turned down a 'renewed offer' for the England midfielder, although they insisted it was not the £17million one widely reported earlier in the day.

Liverpool also denied they had made a £17million bid, and insisted it was 'not their final offer'.

But on a day when Villa boss Martin O'Neill fined club skipper Barry two weeks' wages for his Sunday newspaper outburst attacking his manager's handling of the prospective deal, Liverpool were again told they had not matched Villa's valuation.

Liverpool had previously seen three bids rejected of £10million, £11million and then £13million and the new offer was believed to be in the region of £15million. O'Neill, however, is demanding £18million.

Barry had raised the stakes this week by publicly attacking his manager, and as well as being fined he was also told not to attend Villa's first day of pre-season training.

Villa's latest statement said: 'The club have received a renewed offer from Liverpool for the player but that still falls well short of Aston Villa's evaluation, and has subsequently been rejected.'

Barry's absence from training will only heighten the drama over his move, with his current position at the club clearly untenable.

Barry upset O'Neill by intimating the Villa boss was more interested in being a television pundit for the Euro 2008 finals than speaking to him over his future.

He said: 'It's seven weeks now since the season finished but while the gaffer found time to be a pundit for the BBC at Euro 2008, he hasn't found time to speak to me.

'The last time we spoke was just after England's game in Trinidad at the start of June - and that's it.

'It just made me think that the gaffer and the club were just saying one thing in public but were not bothered about me at all in private. What other conclusion can you reach?'

O'Neill earlier denied he had received another offer from Liverpool.