Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Yah, JAV took out yr 2 best players. Now u took out my best 2 players, i dont hv enough gd players against JAV now.......
    i will stop u from running away with the league title.

coming to half way of the season liao!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Yah, JAV took out yr 2 best players. Now u took out my best 2 players, i dont hv enough gd players against JAV now.......
    Good luck man.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    must mix ur players all round..cannot one top team one buang team leh..
    Roger That.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i will stop u from running away with the league title.

coming to half way of the season liao!
    Stop e Ah Guas if u can. U come desker rd find us every sun lah, we show u our Ah Gua power.

Stop e Ah Guas if u can. U come desker rd find us every sun lah, we show u our Ah Gua power.
    the last time we were there, we whacked u trannies hard, 4-2!! but it was a frenly. the real test starts on friesday and a week after, a return leg at Tokyo Love Motel.

watch it, sunshine boy!!!

KEANE HANDS IN TRANSFER REQUEST - REPORTS

Tottenham have been plunged into disarray after Robbie Keane reportedly handed in a transfer request after learning of Liverpool's interest in him.

Keane's reputed desire to leave White Hart Lane this summer is a nightmare scenario for Juande Ramos, who is now in jeopardy of losing three of the four strikers at the club on his arrival. Jermain Defoe departed for Portsmouth in January, the want-away Dimitar Berbatov is expected to join either Barcelona or Manchester United, so Keane's exit could leave just Darren Bent as the only recognised striker at the club.

The Daily Mail reports that Keane handed in a transfer request three days after Liverpool lodged a player-plus-cash offer in a meeting with Spurs officials on Monday afternoon. Liverpool are described as Keane's 'boyhood idols', while 'Anfield manager Rafa Benitez sees Keane as the ideal strike partner for Euro 2008 match-winner Fernando Torres and is prepared to part with Peter Crouch and around 5million to make it happen.

'As with his pursuit of Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry, though, Benitez is going to have to dig deeper after Tottenham rejected his initial offer and placed a 20m valuation on Keane.'

In a further twist, the Mail claims that Ramos is 'exploring ways of offloading Bent' - with Sunderland said to be interested. However, those plans will surely have to be put on hold as Spurs attempt to keep Keane.

OH!! LAI LIAO!!!!

robbie keane is good.

ALONSO COULD KEEP REDS WAITING

*dun sell him, raf999! we dun want curry berry! *

Liverpool may have to wait until European champion Xabi Alonso returns from holiday before they can sort out the Spanish midfielder's future.

Alonso has been given a three-week break following Spain's successful Euro 2008 campaign, with his proposed 16million move to Juventus seemingly on hold.

But Alonso admits to having "no idea" where he will be playing next season.

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez needs funds from player sales to maintain his interest in Aston Villa's Gareth Barry and what is believed to be a player-plus cash offer for Tottenham's Irish forward Robbie Keane.

Alonso told Spanish football expert Guillem Balague's website, www.guillembalague.com: "I have no idea [what the future holds]. Right now I am just thinking about going on holiday, sitting back and relaxing.

"We all need time to sit back and think about what we (Spain) achieved and to take it all in.

"I will be able to think about all that has gone on and what is going to happen regarding my future later on. We will see what happens when I get back."

Alonso's performances have made him a European champion for club and country since joining Liverpool, and many fans do not want to see him sold.

Some are dismayed that the current American ownership seem unable to fund Benitez's transfer dealing without selling high-profile players.

Talks between Juventus and Liverpool over Alonso are believed to have stalled over the fee demanded by Benitez.

Benitez is involved in a delicate financial balancing act, and wants to offload Peter Crouch, Jermaine Pennant and Scott Carson.

John Arne Riise has moved to Roma for 4million, and Harry Kewell has been released, with reserve goalkeeper Charles Itandje on his way to Galatasaray for 2million.

Yossi Benayoun and Steve Finnan could also depart.

Benitez is believed to have offered Crouch plus 5million to Tottenham for Keane, a lifelong Liverpool fan.

Portsmouth also want Crouch, a situation confirmed by Pompey chief executive Peter Storrie on .

But Benitez clearly want to use the England striker as a makeweight in a deal for Keane.

Benitez's activity in the transfer market continues as American co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett maintain their search for funding for the new LFC stadium - as the club now wish the project to be named - planned for Stanley Park.

The Northwest Regional Development Agency (NWDA) are holding off on the delivery of a 9million grant for the project until the club show they have the money for the 350million scheme.

Steve Broomhead, chief executive of the NWDA, has held talks with Kop Holdings, the Americans' company, over funding for the new stadium.

Last week the club started preliminary work in Stanley Park, with both Gillett and Hicks being quoted on Liverpool's website together for the first time in months.

The work is being financed by the 60million set aside from the January re-financing package which is likely to run out by the end of the year.

The 9million from the NWDA will fund regeneration work around the stadium and is a drop in the ocean considering the overall costs of the scheme.

the last time we were there, we whacked u trannies hard, 4-2!! but it was a frenly. the real test starts on friesday and a week after, a return leg at Tokyo Love Motel.

waaa league title on the ledge.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waaa league title on the ledge.
    almost half way liao. zai.

ALONSO COULD KEEP REDS WAITING

*dun sell him, raf999! we dun want curry berry! *
    i think we should keep alonso for another season at least as we won't know if the new recruits will make the cut in our team and style of play.

Yah, u r coming to Desker Rd this fri. Lucky for u its not a sunday match, if not u'll need to face all e ah nehs before facing us.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i think we should keep alonso for another season at least as we won't know if the new recruits will make the cut in our team and style of play.
    keep him la

forget abt curry berry.

Yah, u r coming to Desker Rd this fri. Lucky for u its not a sunday match, if not u'll need to face all e ah nehs before facing us.
    make our way past little india first then come and wallop u.

*roar!*

fantabulous joey in action!

quite amazing how the english judicial system goes. footballers can get away with almost everything!

joey barton has this fabulous suspended jail sentence and he'll be walking free on the streets soon enough.

if this happens in s'pore, he can kiss his sorry kacheng goodbye and goodnight!
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 2nd July 2008 at 10:22 AM.

Barry fined for outburst as Villa await new bid

Aston Villa have disciplined want-away skipper Gareth Barry after he criticised manager Martin O'Neill in a Sunday newspaper interview.

O'Neill has also insisted Villa have not received a new bid from Liverpool for the England midfielder, who will not be present when Villa report back for pre-season training at Bodymoor Heath tomorrow.

Liverpool were linked with a new 15 million offer for 27-year-old Barry but O'Neill said: 'There is no truth in this morning's reports and the situation remains the same.

'Gareth will not be returning to training tomorrow and he has been disciplined after giving an unauthorised interview to the News of the World.'

A club statement confirmed: 'Gareth Barry will not be returning for pre-season training tomorrow.'

Barry upset O'Neill by intimitating the Villa boss was more interested in being a TV pundit for the Euro 2008 finals than speaking to him over his future.

He said: 'It's seven weeks now since the season finished but while the gaffer found time to be a pundit for the BBC at Euro 2008, he hasn't found time to speak to me.

'The last time we spoke was just after England's game in Trinidad at the start of June - and that's it.

'It just made me think that the gaffer and the club were just saying one thing in public but were not bothered about me at all in private. What other conclusion can you reach?'

Liverpool has so far made bids of around 10million, 12million and 13million for Barry who has been at Villa for 10 seasons but wants to play Champions League football with the Reds.

Earlier today it was claimed that the Reds had made a take it or leave it bid of 15million rising to 17million.

But O'Neill, despite being resigned to losing Barry, is adamant he will not accept less than 18million.

The former Celtic boss is aware that Manchester United paid 18million for both Michael Carrick and Owen Hargreaves, and Barry is ahead of both of them in Fabio Capello's England plans.

He is also in no mood to drop his asking price or compromise after being upset by Rafael Benitez's behaviour during the early stages of negotiations in making the possible deal public.

It seems inevitable Barry will eventually get his wish and move to Anfield.

But O'Neill's decision not to involve him in training is a signal of him wanting to press ahead with Villa's preparations for the Intertoto Cup without all the media interest that would surround them if Barry was participating.

Barry fined for outburst as Villa await new bid

so drama...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    so drama...
    now we pull out of the bid. haha

curry berry n smarty o'no relationship forever ruined liao. hehehhee

haiz, other than Barry, we are not associated with any decent or big signings.

Robbie Keane? please lah, I think old Fowler can do better

make our way past little india first then come and wallop u.

*roar!*
    U sure u can go pass sunday's ah neh at Little India in 1 piece?