Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa, u another kuniang. can;t wait to whack ur team!! ROAR!!!
    come lah, ah gua will whack yr jav stars

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    shiok crash out.

we will see.

i will of cos go all out to attack. we will go down fighting.

RAMBO*r*US!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    ya... my defenders all sleeping watching the match goes by!
    yr players backside tio poke mah. This lesson i learn before.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    ya... my defenders all sleeping watching the match goes by!
    ur players too tired out, the goals all late goals.

ah quahs haf beta leg strength n stamina!!! their kacheng hole bigger, no wonder can run more! the wind pass by their kacheng hole much more smooth!

ur players too tired out, the goals all late goals.

ah quahs haf beta leg strength n stamina!!! their kacheng hole bigger, no wonder can run more! the wind pass by their kacheng hole much more smooth!
    we like to poke backside.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    shiok crash out.
    yah, battle of e sex industries

yr players backside tio poke mah. This lesson i learn before.
    Its ok as long as after this will go on unbeaten run like the CAB does! I dun mind la...

we like to poke backside.
    and kena poke...

yah, battle of e sex industries
    i got a feeling it will be a defeat for ur ah quahs.

local movie Kallang Roar will show in cinema in August!!!

Deregistered

DOMINO FC u kuniangs!! REALLY IS GREAT WALL OF CHINA!!

ultra defensive!! CHOW KUNIANG!!!

i lose ok! becos... u LFC fan.

and u got 2 skill 7.

my team controlled the game, i song!
    Lol, warned u about my GREAT WALL OF CHINA defending line.

Now dont know how face the Ah Gua's , my players all tired .

wa el classico!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Lol, warned u about my GREAT WALL OF CHINA defending line.

Now dont know how face the Ah Gua's , my players all tired .

the blue jersey damn nice!
    beta than our present nike ones... waseh, the nike ones jus put one flag up and sell us at S$70 -90, simi sai?!?!

damn sian. wanna buy local jersey but the price and quality of the design is...

MAJULAH SINGAPURA! so drama!!

anyhowwhack fc black magic worked again.

next match against Blazer... need to increase the black magic liao

RAFA OUT TO END TITLE WAIT

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez reckons ending the club's wait for the Premier League title would be the greatest accomplishment of his career.

The Reds have gone 18 years since lifting England's top prize when Kenny Dalglish's side won the old First Division in the 1989-90 season.

Liverpool fans are desperate to win the top-flight title again after seeing their arch-rivals Manchester United dominate domestically since the Premier League's inception in 1992.

Benitez accepts winning the championship is difficult because of the competiton from other clubs, but he believes he can achieve the feat.

"Winning the title would be the biggest achievement of my career," Benitez told the club's official website.

"It's more difficult than in Spain because teams here spend big money.

"We will do our best. The key is not to talk about winning the title but to talk about doing a good job so we can be close, so we can be contenders.

"If we are close I think that we can win the title."

Benitez is currently scouring the transfer market for reinforcements for next season and the Spaniard knows it is vital that he brings in the right type of players to supplement his squad.

"The key is to sign the right players with the right mentality - a winning mentality - competitive players, players who are desperate to come here to win something," added Benitez.

"That is the key for me. We have been analysing a lot of things this summer. For example, we were conceding a lot of goals last season from set-pieces.

"We need to know why because the previous season we only conceded six, but this year it has been 16. We need to know why so we can improve in these areas, but keep the team scoring goals in open play.

"We have been really good in defence for three or four years but we need to improve a little bit if we want to be in contention."

HARRY TARGETS FAB FOUR

Prem W/out Top 4 2008/09 Win Outright: Portsmouth 7/1

Harry Redknapp has targeted four new signings for Portsmouth this summer to have a squad capable of competing on all four trophy fronts.

Redknapp is back at work after a short break and is already grafting hard in a bid to bolster his playing pool ahead of a first-ever European campaign.

The Pompey boss admits he is hoping to bring in four new faces to Fratton Park and says he already has in mind the names he wants.

Speaking to the club's official site, Redknapp said: "It's going to be interesting playing in the UEFA Cup, but we need a big squad with the number of games it involves.

"It's difficult to maintain a strong league position and do well in Europe. To do that you need a big squad that you can rotate.

"I think we need four more good players for a squad capable of fighting on both fronts.

"I need a striker: I've only got Jermain Defoe, David Nugent and Kanu. I might even need two strikers, in all honesty, now that Milan Baros has gone back after coming here on loan.

"Milan did all alright for us. He's a good lad and worked hard. But I'm really looking for someone to play with Jermain Defoe."

Pompey's number one target is Peter Crouch and there seems to be a gradual coming together between the club and Liverpool for the lanky England international.

Some fine-tuning of the 9million bid for him should see Crouch arrive at Fratton Park despite reported interest from Tottenham.

"I'd like another centre-half, a position where we desperately need cover," added Redknapp, although Richard Dunne is looking less and less likely and Younes Kaboul is now being courted by Juventus and Middlesbrough.

"I'd like another wide player too, because we're still short in that area even though we've signed Glen Little.

"And I may need someone who can play centre-half or midfield. I know the players I like, but getting them is another thing. It's a waiting game."

Member/Tangshooter

the blue jersey damn nice!
    beta than our present nike ones... waseh, the nike ones jus put one flag up and sell us at S$70 -90, simi sai?!?!

damn sian. wanna buy local jersey but the price and quality of the design is...

MAJULAH SINGAPURA! so drama!!
    ..and singapore jersey are actually oni a warm up/training kit for holland n russia..
    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

next match against Blazer... need to increase the black magic liao
    U got to try hard, really hard..my team is super on form now!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    ..and singapore jersey are actually oni a warm up/training kit for holland n russia..

U got to try hard, really hard..my team is super on form now!
    the jersey thing, i realised it. so paiseh!!! pay top money for some rubbish and garbage design!