Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the suspense, the mystery...
    The agony and cursing later......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

the suspense, the mystery...

not everyone will turn out like Hyypia....
    just hope not another zeronin...

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    The agony and cursing later......
    ya i love the cursing part.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    not everyone will turn out like Hyypia....
    just hope not another zeronin...
    no more zeronin!!!

no more zeronin!!!

have we gotten rid of him?

have we gotten rid of him?
    nope. i understand tat he works part time as a butler to raf999.

Deregistered

aiyah, buy david villa and david sliva ho liao lah.

dont need barry. wasting money on him..

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post

too bad u're not raf999...

he got his own uniquik mindset.

too bad u're not raf999...

he got his own uniquik mindset.

very uniquiky

4-5-1 at Anfield

a golden retriever for right wing... and seem the golden retriever went on to be the best player in the holland squad that buanged.

Member/Tangshooter

very uniquiky

4-5-1 at Anfield

a golden retriever for right wing... and seem the golden retriever went on to be the best player in the holland squad that buanged.
    actually some of the russian players quite interesting..
    1 DF that amused me is kolodin..damn accurate on long shots..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

very uniquiky

4-5-1 at Anfield

he he he he he

star winger.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    actually some of the russian players quite interesting..
    1 DF that amused me is kolodin..damn accurate on long shots..
    too bad raf999 dun like such players.

he like those tat can rugby kick.

too bad raf999 dun like such players.

he like those tat can rugby kick.
    Maybe should suggest to Rafa to look at the rugby league for his new players
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Maybe should suggest to Rafa to look at the rugby league for his new players
    Maybe can start off with the All Blacks?

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post

Yah... let mancircle buy him la....

Andrei Voronin is determined to show Liverpool supporters his true ability next season after a mixed first campaign at Anfield.

The Ukraine international arrived on Merseyside last summer on a free transfer from Bayer Leverkusen and initially impressed for Rafa Benitez's side.

However, the second half of the season saw injuries and a difficultly in adapting to new surroundings restrict Voronin's role in Benitez's first XI.

He is confident, though, that with another pre-season behind him he will be more acclimatised to English football and is gearing up for a successful showing next term.

"I think I started not bad," he told LFC magazine.

"I played a lot at the beginning and scored a few goals.

"Obviously the injury was a setback. There are a lot of good players here. It's competitive, so it's difficult to get straight back into the team after an injury.

"I'll do my best next season and hopefully I can help the team. I think I still have a lot to show the fans.

Language barrier

"When I first arrived here I didn't find it easy because I'd lived in Germany for 12 years.

"I didn't know the language but I'm gradually getting there. My wife had a baby here and, thank God, everything was okay. So I am getting more and more used to life here everyday.

"We are feeling much better than six or seven months ago. We like it here and don't have any problems with life in England or the town - except for the weather!"

VORONIN: I OWE THE FANS
    Paul Hassall 25 June 2008

Andriy Voronin is relishing the prospect of his second season with Liverpool and has promised supporters that his best is still to come.

The Ukraine international admits that he did not feature as much as he would have liked during his debut campaign with the Reds, but insists that he is now happy with life in England and determined to show the Anfield faithful just what he can do.

"When I first arrived here I didn't find it easy because I'd lived in Germany for 12 years," he told LFC magazine.

"I didn't know the language but I'm gradually getting there. My wife had a a baby here and, thank god, everything was okay. So I am getting more and more used to life here everyday.

"We are feeling much better than six or seven months ago. when we have time we go into town. We like it here and don't have any problems with life in England or the town- except for the weather!"

Voronin feels he made an impressive start to his Liverpool career, netting a goal of the season contender in a Champions League qualifier away to Toulouse and playing a starring role in the 8-0 win over Besiktas.

However, injury and a difficulty with the language saw him struggle to make an impact as the campaign wore on and he admits he hopes to do better in 2008-09.

"I think I started not bad," he said.

"Obviously the injury was a setback. There are a lot of good players here. It's competitive, so it's difficult to get straight back into the team after an injury.

"I'll do my best next season and hopefully I can help the team. I think I still have a lot to show the fans."

haizzz, still thought he gone liao
    and he appear to talk about next season....

go find another club lah, we already have a world class rugby player playing right wing

Deregistered

vorinnie like one rugby player.

short man .. he's from the walabees. HAHAHA

Deregistered

VORONIN: I OWE THE FANS
    Paul Hassall 25 June 2008

Andriy Voronin is relishing the prospect of his second season with Liverpool and has promised supporters that his best is still to come.

The Ukraine international admits that he did not feature as much as he would have liked during his debut campaign with the Reds, but insists that he is now happy with life in England and determined to show the Anfield faithful just what he can do.

"When I first arrived here I didn't find it easy because I'd lived in Germany for 12 years," he told LFC magazine.

"I didn't know the language but I'm gradually getting there. My wife had a a baby here and, thank god, everything was okay. So I am getting more and more used to life here everyday.

"We are feeling much better than six or seven months ago. when we have time we go into town. We like it here and don't have any problems with life in England or the town- except for the weather!"

Voronin feels he made an impressive start to his Liverpool career, netting a goal of the season contender in a Champions League qualifier away to Toulouse and playing a starring role in the 8-0 win over Besiktas.

However, injury and a difficulty with the language saw him struggle to make an impact as the campaign wore on and he admits he hopes to do better in 2008-09.

"I think I started not bad," he said.

"I'll do my best next season and hopefully I can help the team. I think I still have a lot to show the fans."
    go thru a english crash course like what Fabilo Capello the Cabbage man is doing..

english cork up