Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Juventus are set to make their first official move for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso this week after the player hinted he fancied a move to Italy. (Liverpool Daily Post)

Tottenham appear to have little hope of signing David Villa from Valencia after the Spain striker referred to Premier League rivals Liverpool and Chelsea as potentially attractive destinations. (Daily Mail, 1357 BST)
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

I tio Black Magic..........

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    I tio Black Magic..........
    now ur turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa u disgraceful

how dare u predict the mancircle fan to beat LFC fan at home!!

luckily i tyko win

See u again in the return match soon!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    See u again in the return match soon!
    ya no problem. tis time i tyko win.

RAFA DENIES 50M DEMAND

Rafa Benitez has described reports that he has demanded a 50m transfer kitty as "total rubbish".

The Daily Mirror reported on Tuesday morning that Benitez 'will risk more Anfield aggro by demanding 50million for big-name transfers'.

They claimed that Benitez was ready to risk 'civil war' by demanding money for David Villa, David Silva, Gareth Barry and Dani Alves - though the last name has since been removed from the story after it was realised that he has agreed to join Barcelona.

That has caused particular amusement to Benitez, who told the Liverpool Echo: "The stories are ridiculous. Total rubbish.

"They have me trying to sign Daniel Alves, who already has an agreement with Barcelona, so how could I be trying to sign him?

"I am working hard with Rick Parry, who is in regular contact with the Americans, and there are no problems.

"The reports are just unbelievable."

Deregistered

RAFA DENIES 50M DEMAND

Rafa Benitez has described reports that he has demanded a 50m transfer kitty as "total rubbish".

The Daily Mirror reported on Tuesday morning that Benitez 'will risk more Anfield aggro by demanding 50million for big-name transfers'.

They claimed that Benitez was ready to risk 'civil war' by demanding money for David Villa, David Silva, Gareth Barry and Dani Alves - though the last name has since been removed from the story after it was realised that he has agreed to join Barcelona.

That has caused particular amusement to Benitez, who told the Liverpool Echo: "The stories are ridiculous. Total rubbish.

"They have me trying to sign Daniel Alves, who already has an agreement with Barcelona, so how could I be trying to sign him?

"I am working hard with Rick Parry, who is in regular contact with the Americans, and there are no problems.

"The reports are just unbelievable."
    So liverpool not signing Villa and Sliva? but barry ?

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    So liverpool not signing Villa and Sliva? but barry ?
    not sure. raf999 is confused.

ARBELOA: I HOPE RONALDO LEAVES

Alvaro Arbeloa would be delighted to see Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo sign for Real Madrid this summer.

Ronaldo, who helped fire United to a Premier League and Champions League double last season, is a target for the Spanish giants, although several weeks of claim and counter-claim have failed to result in a deal.

United insist the Portugal international is not for sale while Madrid are waiting for the player to announce his future plans.

"If he leaves, Manchester United would lose the best player in the world," said Liverpool right-back Arbeloa on Tuesday.

"I would be delighted if Ronaldo leaves and more so if it is to my former team."

Arbeloa joined Liverpool last summer from Deportivo La Coruna and has faced the challenging task of marking the 23-year-old.

Ronaldo's departure would be a blessing for many Premiership defenders, according to the Spain international.

"Let's hope Real Madrid make an effort," joked Arbeloa. "For me it would be fantastic, I would thank them."

MAGPIES LOOKING TO KEEP MILNER

Prem W/out Top 4 2008/09 Win Outright: Newcastle 12/1

Newcastle are ready to resist any attempt to lure James Milner away from St James' Park.

The 22-year-old midfielder has repeatedly been linked with Liverpool and Aston Villa since the end of last season despite being under contract until 2011, although no cash bid has been received from either.

Reds boss Rafael Benitez is understood to have offered three reserve-team players in exchange for the England Under-21 international, a proposal which was met with disdain on Tyneside.

Newcastle's valuation of a player for whom they paid 3.6million when they bought him from home-town club Leeds during the summer of 2004 is thought to be worth considerably more.

However, the latest word from St James' is that manager Kevin Keegan is not looking to sell Milner, and that interest in Tottenham's Aaron Lennon is waning.

The Magpies could yet face a test of their resolve if Aston Villa do eventually succumb to Liverpool's attempts to attract Gareth Barry to Anfield, arming the Midlands club with a sizeable kitty with which to buy reinforcements.

Milner, of course, spent the 2005-06 season on loan at Villa Park after then Newcastle boss Graeme Souness decided he was not needed on Tyneside.

Indeed, he came within hours of completing a 5million permanent move on deadline day in August 2006, only for Glenn Roeder to pull the plug on the deal when his own pursuit of Middlesbrough striker Mark Viduka came to an unsuccessful conclusion.

Milner missed the final nine games of the season with a nasty foot injury picked up at Liverpool on March 8, and like club-mate Steven Taylor, was rested from the England Under-21s' summer fixtures.

With Taylor close to agreeing a new, improved contract after more than a year of negotiations, the news that the club is keeping faith with some of its younger players will come as a boost to fans who are still awaiting developments on the summer transfer market.

There could be another departure within days as striker Shola Ameobi, having returned from honeymoon, has promoted West Brom tracking him.

The 26-year-old is expected to complete a move to the Hawthorns which could net the Magpies upwards of 3million having being courted by Stoke and Ipswich already this summer.

He would become the fifth man, after Stephen Carr, Peter Ramage, James Troisi and Lamine Diatta, to head out of St James' so far this summer with no new faces as yet having been captured to replace them.

Keegan's return from holiday and the impending conclusion to the Euro 2008 finals could see an upturn in activity over the next few weeks, although execuitve director (football) Dennis Wise and vice-president (player recruitment) Tony Jimenez have been working behind the scenes for weeks in an attempt to act upon the wish-list they agreed with the manager at the end of last season.

WORK STARTS ON REDS GROUND

Liverpool have begun work on their new 60,000-seater after the club were granted full planning permission by Liverpool city council.

The new ground at Stanley Park, which could ultimately be capable of holding up to 73,000 supporters, will replace The Reds' current home at Anfield and is expected to be completed for the beginning of the 2011/12 season.

The club has also recieved outline planning permission for a mixed use development on the existing Anfield stadium site.

Co-chairman George Gillett told the club's official website: "This is a significant milestone for the club and I am delighted that the design received full planning consent and that we are now on site.

"We have been working very hard over the last six months to move the details of the design along but this is the first tangible evidence for fans that a New LFC Stadium will be built.

"The stadium design is unique and will be recognised across the world as the Liverpool FC Stadium. It incorporates a Kop stand that will hold 18,000 fans and we hope that the stadium will be as noisy and atmospheric on a matchday as Anfield."

Co-chairman Tom Hicks added: "We recognise the importance of a new LFC Stadium as part of the wider regeneration of the local area.

"We have watched the council transform Stanley Park over the last six months and the ongoing refurbishment of houses in the Anfield/ Breckfield area.

"I am pleased that now the club has received full planning permission it can join the regeneration process with the commencement of enabling works."

seem like nobody wants to sell LFC anybody or anything.

or becos we cannot afford?

Abalone's remark is demm lame.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    seem like nobody wants to sell LFC anybody or anything.

or becos we cannot afford?
    we signed 2 players so far!!

1 on FOC!!

the other 8m GBP!!

not bad! 2 signings for 8m!!

we sold riise for 4m GBP!!
    kewell byebye liao!!

ok, so far it is like this.

now marco v. basten's biggest mistake is to take off dirty kite in the match against the russians. maybe he will get shot when he returns to holland. our dirty kite will receive a hero's welcome.

Abalone's remark is demm lame.
    he mux be those fake sliced 'abalone' sold in the supermarkets.

his reply is damn louya. as if manCircle only need regina!

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is demanding 50m to secure the transfers of David Villa, Daniel Alves, David Silva and Gareth Barry. (The Mirror)

Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp has failed with a 9m bid for Liverpool striker Peter Crouch. (Daily Star) --- > WAT!! 9M GBP ONLY?!?

Liverpool midfielder Yossi Benayoun could be on his way out of Anfield, with Portsmouth keen on the Israeli. (The Sun) --- > he staying la. bluff us!

we signed 2 players so far!!

1 on FOC!!

the other 8m GBP!!

who and what did we sign?

who and what did we sign?

some player by the name of... philip degen. some 2nd choice right back for SWISS. YES!! SECOND CHOICE!

another left back by the name of something something dossena! 8m GBP!

he's not in the lousy italian team for euro 2008! i m not sure if it is good news... or not!

some player by the name of... philip degen. some 2nd choice right back for SWISS. YES!! SECOND CHOICE!

another left back by the name of something something dossena! 8m GBP!

he's not in the lousy italian team for euro 2008! i m not sure if it is good news... or not!
    Aiyah... raf999 still want to get unknown guys again...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Aiyah... raf999 still want to get unknown guys again...
    the suspense, the mystery...