Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    but i this monday no match.. sian, miss one match. HAHA !
    After JAVStars, u'll face Transversite United.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    wonder our transvestite united manager reading this? keke implemented in their stadium.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20080618...s-7934085.html
    Already hv liao. Every corner got 3 toliets, male, female n ah gua.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    will be looking forward to your meet.

will be preparing welcome ceremony and buffet dinner for u and cheesecake . haha
    Last edited by domdomino; 21st June 2008 at 11:16 PM.

I know u like Ah Gua.
    Its always hard 2 score against us. We got e best def in e league.

will be preparing welcome ceremony and buffet dinner for u and cheesecake . haha
    Welcome ceremony n buffet dinner for e sex industry bosses.

Already hv liao. Every corner got 3 toliets, male, female n ah gua.
    waa the only stadium with 3 different toilets cater for different needs.

lol. next thursday against cheesecake
    thurs we no fixture leh

friday la.

prepare for many many goals.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

JAVStars is now goin through a rough patch. the board wanna sack The Legend liao.

Regina WANTS `DREAM` REAL MOVE

Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed he will follow the example of his Portugal manager Luiz Felipe Scolari and seize a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Scolari will take over at Chelsea next month having decided midway through the country's European Championship campaign he wanted to move back into club management.

Ronaldo, who has been the subject of long-standing interest from Real Madrid, said he cannot pass up a "great opportunity".

"It [moving to Real] is a dream, a step forward, you can call it what you want," Ronaldo said.

"For me it is a great opportunity and, as Scolari says, that train passes by only once and we have to take advantage of it.

"That is why he took advantage of his change. Other people have to take advantage of opportunities, too."

Asked whether he was concerned his actions would upset United manager Sir Alex Ferguson the winger added: "It is my opinion. That is why I don't mind if people get upset.

"It is my decision. It is what I want. I don't know what I have to say to him. I have to say what I want and what I think."

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    JAVStars is now goin through a rough patch. the board wanna sack The Legend liao.
    lol, but dominoF.C dont want you

heehee

lol, but dominoF.C dont want you

heehee
    we will see.

Source from soccernet.

Source from soccernet.

wa so yandao in real kuniangs' colors. hahahaha

byebye regina!

Regina WANTS `DREAM` REAL MOVE

wa so yandao in real kuniangs' colors. hahahaha

byebye regina!

Cristiano Ronaldo may have to face the 'hairdryer treatment' from Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson in a one-on-one meeting before he can force through a move to Real Madrid (Daily Mail).

Senior Manchester United players have been bombarding Ronaldo with text messages and phone calls urging him to stay at Old Trafford. (Daily Mirror)

Real Madrid midfielder Wesley Sneijder has urged Ronaldo to come to the Bernabeu, believing he can help the Spanish champions win a 10th European Cup. (Daily Star)

Ronaldo had already decided to quit United and join Real Madrid before last month's Champions League final. (The Sun)

Another Aston Villa target is Newcastle star James Milner - once Gareth Barry leaves for Liverpool. (Daily Mirror)

Cristiano Ronaldo may have to face the 'hairdryer treatment' from Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson in a one-on-one meeting before he can force through a move to Real Madrid (Daily Mail).

Senior Manchester United players have been bombarding Ronaldo with text messages and phone calls urging him to stay at Old Trafford. (Daily Mirror)

Real Madrid midfielder Wesley Sneijder has urged Ronaldo to come to the Bernabeu, believing he can help the Spanish champions win a 10th European Cup. (Daily Star)

Ronaldo had already decided to quit United and join Real Madrid before last month's Champions League final. (The Sun)

Another Aston Villa target is Newcastle star James Milner - once Gareth Barry leaves for Liverpool. (Daily Mirror)
    he will go lah.....madrid is a big pull...big $$$...

Rafa Benitez set to be handed a double financial boost for summer spending
    Jun 21 2008 by Nick Smith, Liverpool Daily Post

RAFAEL BENITEZ has received a double boost in his bid to raise transfer funds for Gareth Barry and David Silva.

Juventus have re-iterated their intention to go for Xabi Alonso, despite switching their attention elsewhere after initially being frightened off by his asking price.

And George Gillett also hinted there might be more money available in the transfer window as he and co-owner Tom Hicks are in the process of fixing their feud.

The fact remains, however, that Benitez still has to generate more funds on top of the £4million received for John Arne Riise from Roma this week if he is to land his top targets.

But despite the doubts Alonso expressed over the move this week, Juve’s renewed confidence that they will sign the Spain midfielder could yield another £15m for the kitty.

The Italians have been previously put off by Liverpool’s initial £16m price tag but although they have yet to make an official bid, they will to seek a compromise by coming up from their £14m valuation.

And Juventus general manager Jean-Claude Blanc has insisted Alonso is still on their radar.

He said: “Xabi Alonso? It’s an operation that we’re taking forward and we’ll compare him to other deals which could be done.

“We’re following more than three footballers. We’re looking for a very talented midfielder – there’s not many of those around and some of them aren’t available.

“We have to talk first with the club and then with the player. Only one of these deals will be done.”

With possible sales of Peter Crouch and Scott Carson also lined up, Benitez seems certain to have the funds to meet Aston Villa’s valuation of Barry and Liverpool are likely to need an £18m bid to break their resistance.

With the player expressing his desire to go to Anfield for Champions League football and Villa manager Martin O’Neill also preparing for life without Barry, Liverpool remain confident the transfer will be completed.

Attempts to sign Spanish midfielder David SIlva will be more difficult, however, with the £20m needed to tempt him away from Valencia beyond Benitez’s current means.

But Gillett did indicate that there could be room for negotiation with the manager as he seeks the strengthening needed to provide a realistic shot at the Premier League next season.

Gillett said: “All of us are focused on the transfer window and we want to be ready for that and we want to have adequate resources and good communication with Rafa. Our hope is that we’re making better progress.

“What did I think of last season’s performance? I’d rather let the fans make that decision.

“But for a club that has a history of winning trophies, any season that you don’t win one of the five or six trophies that we compete for, I suspect the fans, as well as the Hicks and Gilletts, are disappointed.

“But overall I felt that the team played quite well, particularly beginning and late.

“By summer, I think the rest of the boys played quite well and we have to help Rafa try and be more competitive in the chase for the Premier League.”

Gillett refused to confirm whether he no longer wanted to sell his half of the club to DIC.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    he will go lah.....madrid is a big pull...big $$$...
    he go we song!

SAF RETIRE WE ALL SUPER DUPER SONG!

Rafa Benitez set to be handed a double financial boost for summer spending
    we are poor lah...gotto sell players to buy other players...

he go we song!

SAF RETIRE WE ALL SUPER DUPER SONG!
    if he & drogba go...we wont have actors in epl any more...will that make epl boring?

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast