Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    lol..

let's see..

i not scared.. got 3.3 million player arh? ?

My team is like Liverpool, Together as one to make a team..

not like mancircle, only ronaldo..

can he change the whole team? can he win the cup alone?

KELONG lah.
    Hahahahaha............Like liverpool? more like chelski ...lol

Where got 3.3mil player?

U see wrongly si boh .... i sell my midfielder for 3.3 mil la.......i poor team no Russian oil like u have
    Last edited by melvin; 20th June 2008 at 03:21 PM.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here t

Next round

2008-06-20 16:30 The Devils - ANG MO KIO Kampong
    2008-06-20 16:30 UnitedMan FC - domino f.c <- DERBY MATCH !
    2008-06-20 16:30 RedSpot - bLaZeR F.C.
    2008-06-20 16:30 anyhowwhack fc - Japanese AV Stars FC
    2008-06-20 16:30 grumpy babies - Chao Ah Beng FC
    2008-06-20 16:30 Transversite United - SlumberPool
    waaa very big match

Waaa he look so relieved n happy after scoring a header. Bye bye RIISE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Waaa he look so relieved n happy after scoring a header. Bye bye RIISE!!!

Think that was the best goal he scored in his career!

waaa very big match
    Haaahaha .... Match of the week is Transversite United - SlumberPool

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Haaahaha .... Match of the week is Transversite United - SlumberPool
    Me small team only. How to be match of the week

Beside we will not share beds with the lady boys
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Deregistered

2008-06-20 anyhowwhack fc - Japanese AV Stars FC 4 - 0 (3 - 0) - cheesecake i know why liao.. COLOUR CLASH.
    2008-06-20 grumpy babies - Chao Ah Beng FC 0 - 2 (0 - 0)
    2008-06-20 Transversite United - SlumberPool 1 - 0 (1 - 0)
    2008-06-20 The Devils - ANG MO KIO Kampong 2 - 0 (1 - 0) Traditional Dance?
    2008-06-20 UnitedMan FC - domino f.c 0 - 2 (0 - 1)
    2008-06-20 RedSpot - bLaZeR F.C. 1 - 3 (0 - 3)

2008-06-20 anyhowwhack fc - Japanese AV Stars FC 4 - 0 (3 - 0) - cheesecake i know why liao.. COLOUR CLASH.
    2008-06-20 grumpy babies - Chao Ah Beng FC 0 - 2 (0 - 0)
    2008-06-20 Transversite United - SlumberPool 1 - 0 (1 - 0)
    2008-06-20 The Devils - ANG MO KIO Kampong 2 - 0 (1 - 0) Traditional Dance?
    2008-06-20 UnitedMan FC - domino f.c 0 - 2 (0 - 1)
    2008-06-20 RedSpot - bLaZeR F.C. 1 - 3 (0 - 3)
    Wow nice result

waa anyhowwhack thrashed my team...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    they raped your JAV stars

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    they raped your JAV stars
    its ok.

we all LFC Fans.

waaa tio wack

waaa tio wack
    his bomoh worked

waa the Ah Gua really know how to score 1 and defend.

i kanna blazed. tomato-egg!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i facing the sack liao.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    good time to meet u soon.

REDS` DUO TRY TO REPAIR RELATIONSHIP

Warring Liverpool co-owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks are trying to repair their fractured relationship.

The pair have been at loggerheads over a number of issues this year, leading Gillett to describe their partnership as "unworkable".

There were fears the public feud between the billionaire businessmen would create anarchy at Anfield - including affecting the spending plans of manager Rafael Benitez - but a ceasefire appears to have been called between the two factions.

In an interview with Canadian radio station Fan590 late on Thursday night, Gillett revealed: "It's fair to say that communication between the Hicks and the Gilletts has been substantially improved and I believe that it will be for the benefit of the club.

"Time is a healer and there were things that had happened previously. It took a while for both of us to realise that we weren't communicating very well and the huge responsibility we have to the fans to do the right thing for the club.

"I believe that the Hicks family are communicating better with us and we're communicating better with them and I think that will be much better for the club."

Gillett refused to confirm whether this meant he no longer wanted to sell his half of the club to Dubai International Capital.

But he added: "All of us are focused on the transfer window and we want to be ready for that and we want to have adequate resources and good communication with Rafa and our hope is that we're making better progress."

Gillett insists he is focused on backing Benitez's attempts to improve on last season's trophyless campaign.

"What did I think of last season's performance?" he said.

"I'd rather let the fans make that decision. But for a club that has a history of winning trophies, any season that you don't win one of the five or six trophies that we compete for, I suspect the fans, as well as the Hicks and Gilletts, are disappointed.

"But overall I felt that the team played quite well, particularly beginning and late.

"I think they were very representative and I think (Fernando) Torres was a wonderful selection.

"By summer, I think the rest of the boys played quite well and we have to help Rafa try and be more competitive in the chase for the Premier League."

Liverpool fans had been divided on which side to take during the Gillett-Hicks feud, with many unhappy with both parties.

Gillett admits to being taken aback by the passion of the club's supporters but vowed to live up to his responsibility as joint custodian at Anfield.

"Soccer is the leading sport in the world and it's just shocking how popular Liverpool is. So it surprised me, but it really is an amazing responsibility," he said.

"We've always felt that for the 40-plus years I've been around professional sport that we really hold these assets in trust for the fans and that we have an obligation to the fans. We feel that very strongly in Montreal and Liverpool."

RAFA TO GIVE UP ON BARRY FOR NEW TARGETS?

Rafa Benitez may be considering ripping up his plans for the summer after growing exasperated with the 'ludicrous' fees demanded for his original transfer targets.

Both The Daily Mirror and Guardian claim that Benitez has added the name of David Silva to his wish-list despite previous indications that buying the 20m-rated Spanish star would be beyond Liverpool's means. The disclosure that Benitez is interested in signing the Spaniard may signal a dramatic shift in focus or could be an act of brinkmanship from the Spaniard after being repeatedly rebuffed in his attempts to sign Gareth Barry.

Liverpool's latest bid for the midfielder was rejected late last week and if they shelved their interest then Villa would be in an invidious position. Although Barry has confirmed his determination to leave, Liverpool are, as yet, the only club to make an offer for his services. Despite speculation to the contrary, neither Arsenal nor Chelsea have showed any interest in acquiring the Villa captain.

Were Benitez to use the money earmarked for the purchase of Barry in order to pursue Silva then the player may look favourably on a transfer to Anfield. The player is described as being 'close' to Liverpool's chief scout, Eduardo Macia, who coached him through Valencia's youth system, while cash-strapped Valencia could be persuaded to sell for less than 20m.

Benitez's own money problems are easing, with his coffers increased by 4m this week following the sale of John Arne Riise to Roma. Scott Carson, Peter Crouch and Jermaine Pennant are also available for transfer.

JUVE CONFIDENT OF ALONSO CAPTURE

Serie A 2008/09 Win Outright: Juventus 9/2

Juventus general manager Jean-Claude Blanc is still confident of signing Xabi Alonso despite Liverpool reportedly holding out for a higher transfer fee.

The Spanish playmaker's move to Italy had been expected to be sealed on Monday but talks have stalled, with Liverpool said to be demanding 20 million euros (15.75million) - two million more than Juve's offer.

Blanc still believes Alonso, currently at Euro 2008, will be at the Stadio Olimpico next season, but claims the Bianconeri also have their eye on other midfielders.

"We're following more than three footballers," Blanc told Sky Italia. "And we'll see if what you read in the papers comes true or the other names we're working on.

"Xabi Alonso? It's an operation that we're taking forward and we'll compare him to other deals which could be done.

"We're looking for a very talented midfielder - there's not many of those around and some of them aren't available. We have to talk first with the club and then with the player.

"Only one of these deals will be done."

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast