Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1429343738394041 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 844

Thread: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

  1. #761
    Member ITphobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Northerner
    Posts
    131

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    errr, thanks for sharing but i would appreciate if you start your own thread instead of posting in here.

    TIA.
    Opps, I'm sorry..

  2. #762
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    got claypot crab beehoon????

  3. #763

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    got claypot crab beehoon????
    errr, don't have leh

    closest thing is last photo in this post

  4. #764

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by ITphobia View Post
    Opps, I'm sorry..


    No worries. Looking forward to see your thread.

  5. #765
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    errr, don't have leh

    closest thing is last photo in this post
    nvm go and try it and post the photos here.

  6. #766
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    grumpy where are ur local favourites such as chili crabs etc.?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #767

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    grumpy where are ur local favourites such as chili crabs etc.?

    Times are bad, cannot afford crabs and dun give u reason to say I always eat high class

    Can only eat salted fish fried rice

  8. #768
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Times are bad, cannot afford crabs and dun give u reason to say I always eat high class

    Can only eat salted fish fried rice
    wa i like salted fish fried rice but i hate to have beansprouts to go with it. i feel that it spoils the taste!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #769

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa i like salted fish fried rice but i hate to have beansprouts to go with it. i feel that it spoils the taste!

    I thought this kind of fried rice always goes with beansprouts?


    anyway, oyster omelette

  10. #770
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Felt that there are too much garnish.

  11. #771
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I thought this kind of fried rice always goes with beansprouts?


    anyway, oyster omelette
    overly generous with the chinese parsley. hohoho
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #772

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Felt that there are too much garnish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    overly generous with the chinese parsley. hohoho

    I love the Chinese pasley. Personal preference, maybe not ideal for photo, but what the heck, it was my supper.


  13. #773

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?






  14. #774
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post




    oei, y no kaya butter toast?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #775
    Member Clunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Darwin Australia
    Posts
    290

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Oh Mr Grumpy, you do it to me all the time. you make me hungry for the food of my second home. Simple food like soft boiled egg and coffee for breakfast. My Wifey is over there for six months and between her telling me what she has eaten each day and seeing your photos, I am becoming a jibbering drooling mess. Keep up the good work, I can only get there in Jan, then hawker stall holders look out.
    Ex-FZ 28 Sony a330 SAM 3.5-5.6/18-55 SAM 4-5.6/55-200 DCR250

  16. #776

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Oh Mr Grumpy, you do it to me all the time. you make me hungry for the food of my second home. Simple food like soft boiled egg and coffee for breakfast. My Wifey is over there for six months and between her telling me what she has eaten each day and seeing your photos, I am becoming a jibbering drooling mess. Keep up the good work, I can only get there in Jan, then hawker stall holders look out.

    Jan is coming soon... you can gorge yourself then.





  17. #777
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

    Ohhh man, i love this!!!!! i must eat at least once a week.

  18. #778
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    yayyy!! chicken rice!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #779
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Would be better if you remove the "stary" piece of chinese parsley on the left.

  20. #780

    Default Re: <grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Would be better if you remove the "stary" piece of chinese parsley on the left.

    Thanks for the suggestion. Nothing I could do, I have 4 other hungry colleagues waiting to dig in. Not a lot of time allowed for me to position the plate, check light and make any other adjustments.

    come think of it, you have this obsessive-compulsive thing against chinese parsley.....


    J/K

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1429343738394041 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •