Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: What do i shoot in Hong Kong?

  1. #21

    Default Re: What do i shoot in Hong Kong?

    It's raining everyday....*cry*

    No use even with an umbrella...good luck

  2. #22

    Default Re: What do i shoot in Hong Kong?

    Quote Originally Posted by tunster View Post
    It's raining everyday....*cry*

    No use even with an umbrella...good luck
    Oh oh I have to just hope for the best i guess
    Ashwin

  3. #23

    Default Re: What do i shoot in Hong Kong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Thanks for the map buddy! I will most likey travel my mtr, the hotel said that they have shuttle service to the main city too.

    Their shuttle service cost HKD29 per way and only brings you to IFC at Central. If u are travelling alone, fine. More than one person, cheaper and more convenient to take a taxi.

  4. #24

    Default Re: What do i shoot in Hong Kong?

    Just came back from Hong Kong a couple of days ago. It was raining non-stop. Even had a "Black Rainstorm Warning" over the city! Couldn't hardly take my 450D out at all. Umbrella useless. One problem I had was coming out of an air conditioned room into the streets only to find when I try to take a shot, my lens had fogged up! Pretty frustrating really. I used my P&S mostly ...sigh. Still, Hong Kong is probably one of the best cities I've been to take street shots. Almost every corner has something to offer. Just too bad about the weather.

  5. #25

    Default Re: What do i shoot in Hong Kong?

    Quote Originally Posted by electron View Post
    Just came back from Hong Kong a couple of days ago. It was raining non-stop. Even had a "Black Rainstorm Warning" over the city! Couldn't hardly take my 450D out at all. Umbrella useless. One problem I had was coming out of an air conditioned room into the streets only to find when I try to take a shot, my lens had fogged up! Pretty frustrating really. I used my P&S mostly ...sigh. Still, Hong Kong is probably one of the best cities I've been to take street shots. Almost every corner has something to offer. Just too bad about the weather.

    Sounds really bad then, i guess i have to carry my P&S shoot too then, its water proof so rain is not a problem. But i really hope i will get atleast some time to shoot.
    Ashwin

  6. #26
    Member tanandrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    548

    Default Re: What do i shoot in Hong Kong?

    [QUOTE=Ashwin;4090444]I will be going to Hong Kong on sunday and i will be there until wed. Can anyone suggest any nice location's in HK that i can shoot? I am interested in shooting anything and at any time but i am travelling on budget so i might not be able to travel too far from the main island to shoot.

    If there are any local photographers in HK please help me or join me while i am there

    By the way i will be staying at Le Meridien Cyberport, 100 Cyberport Road. Any great places near by this place too shoot??[/QUOTE


    some of the HK nite street can try very nice

  7. #27

    Default Re: What do i shoot in Hong Kong?

    thought hk is known for horse racing?can take @ happy valley race course?

  8. #28

    Default Re: What do i shoot in Hong Kong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    ....Regarding the map if you can do upload it when you have time, if not i will search for it.
    Hong Kong transit train information available at this web page

  9. #29

    Default Re: What do i shoot in Hong Kong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    Hong Kong transit train information available at this web page
    Thanks for the useful link
    Ashwin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •