Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    yeah i noticed ppl throwing 300s for the 700s too
    kinda tempting, but i must resist
    Yalor, the rates seem like getting higher! hahaahah BBB!

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Dun nid.

Just take Tupi's 300 and throw, grab the $$$ then get the 700.
    What a good idea!!!!! You can try kekekekee
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

yeah i noticed ppl throwing 300s for the 700s too
    kinda tempting, but i must resist
    I am resisting it very well already. Including cutting up all my credit cards heh. I can't justify this one at all. Too rich for my vein....

I will not want the D300 also heheh... But I don't mind join your "darkside700 party" to make some side money marketing and selling D700 to others leh heheheh....

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    I am resisting it very well already. Including cutting up all my credit cards heh. I can't justify this one at all. Too rich for my vein....

I will not want the D300 also heheh... But I don't mind join your "darkside700 party" to make some side money marketing and selling D700 to others leh heheheh....
    Wah! Sammy become pusher and trafficker, Tupi become bouncer, and ehem, sumwan else become 'procurer' and 'supplier'. Deadly combo manz!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Btw, SUnday Free? Want join us?
    Aiyo...Dennis outing for July I also never put my name down since I can't make the timing to be there...how you think I can all of a sudden can go for this one heh... Got to slave over the weekend lah....Chinese boss...A Sunday is a week day also if there is work to be done.

So you all go have fun and have a good time lah heheh May the best buaya wins

I cant make it for the "darkside700 party" and also chanting, SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL< TOUCH NO EVIL, POCKET NOT DEEPER THAN RIVER............

Ya lor, D300 not good? Maybe u prefer FF for the next jump?

Wah! Sammy become pusher and trafficker, Tupi become bouncer, and ehem, sumwan else become 'procurer' and 'supplier'. Deadly combo manz!
    Wow liao, me too skinny to be a bouncer lor, cashier more like it lor or Locker attendant ahahahahahaha

Aiyo...Dennis outing for July I also never put my name down since I can't make the timing to be there...how you think I can all of a sudden can go for this one heh... Got to slave over the weekend lah....Chinese boss...A Sunday is a week day also if there is work to be done.

So you all go have fun and have a good time lah heheh May the best buaya wins
    Ya lor, no news for the LuBBERS gathering and i cant make it on that day too, but sunday i can. The BEST BUAYA need to work and cannot go leh, only left the little chicken.....

I cant make it for the "darkside700 party" and also chanting, SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL< TOUCH NO EVIL, POCKET NOT DEEPER THAN RIVER............
    The BEST BUAYA need to work and cannot go leh, only left the little chicken.....
    Ya lor ... liddat where got fun? Cannot show the even smaller chickens what a TUA PEH KONG Buaya is and how he operates.

Ya lor ... liddat where got fun? Cannot show the even smaller chickens what a TUA PEH KONG Buaya is and how he operates.
    ya, till oneday he cant tahan sure UNLEASH the Buayaness!!!!!

Ya lor, D300 not good? Maybe u prefer FF for the next jump?
    Wahsay you don't ut words into my mouth hor..I never say D300 not good. Just because got new models come out each time also does not mean I must get leh. I always advice people to use their money carefully...if I don't heed my own words I better jump off building leh Me old man....leh...still not at peak of his career or CMI... so how to throw money any old how...if young like you or younger like some of the buayas in the other threads who feel they are invincible, conquering the world and can still earn more and climb more..they can take a gamble and keep upgrading till the cows come home. MY COWS ALREADY COME HOME .....AND GOT SLAUGHTERED FOR THEIR MEAT!!! ..... no cows left...so spending power now must throttle down. So D70 good enough for now.

ya, till oneday he cant tahan sure UNLEASH the Buayaness!!!!!
    Wait nong nong sekali that 'one day' is so nong away no matter how hard he want to 'unleash' also cannot!

Wahsay you don't ut words into my mouth hor..I never say D300 not good. Just because got new models come out each time also does not mean I must get leh. I always advice people to use their money carefully...if I don't heed my own words I better jump off building leh Me old man....leh...still not at peak of his career or CMI... so how to throw money any old how...if young like you or younger like some of the buayas in the other threads who feel they are invincible, conquering the world and can still earn more and climb more..they can take a gamble and keep upgrading till the cows come home. MY COWS ALREADY COME HOME .....AND GOT SLAUGHTERED FOR THEIR MEAT!!! no cows left...so spending power now must throttle down. So D70 good enough for now.
    Relax leh.... i didt said you said D300 not good la, i am jsut asking you. Me only interested with the SB900 but no hurry to get it too. I think very long one before i buy something hahahahahaha, just like years say want buy the 24mm till now also haven buy.....

hahhahaa furthermore, Changi now no business liao cos not "Beotiful" enough
    Last edited by Tupi Guy; 25th July 2008 at 01:44 AM.

Relax leh.... i didt said you said D300 not good la, i am jsut asking you. Me only interested with the SB900 but no hurry to get it too. I think very long one before i buy something hahahahahaha, just like years say want buy the 24mm till now also haven buy.....

hahhahaa furthermore, Changi now no business liao cos not "Beotiful" enough
    Wahsay you har...I bet if you can sell your kidney to upgrade your gear you sure to do it heheheheh....

If you meet me 10 yrs ago..I could have sell you my 24mm F2.8D at a good price...no need to spend time walking the Changi Point Hawker center roadside in tube top and stilettos heheheheh

Wait nong nong sekali that 'one day' is so nong away no matter how hard he want to 'unleash' also cannot!

hahahaha

Wahsay you har...I bet if you can sell your kidney to upgrade your gear you sure to do it heheheheh....

If you meet me 10 yrs ago..I could have sell you my 24mm F2.8D at a good price...no need to spend time walking the Changi Point Hawker center roadside in tube top and stilettos heheheheh
    My body parts cant be sale as i will harm the others who getting it. Not even my blood.....

WOW..... ten years ago... i not into photography yet lor cos cant afford it hahahaha
    Ya lor, walk at changi very hard one lor....... btw i dun wear tube top, not my style hahahahahaa
    Last edited by Tupi Guy; 25th July 2008 at 01:55 AM.

Anyone has Nina Simone albums?

all went shoot macro and not back? How come bo chio?????
    Indeed, I went hunting for my top prize

Goot Morning Lubbers!

YAWNZZzzzzzzz. .... . . . . . . . .

While hunting in punggol / sekang I saw this christmas tree -

Blog Entries

good morning everyone, nice shot jopel
    but need better light, if you want to take away my prize
    i suggest a reshoot with full battle order

want to org a nature/macro outing

yup... btw, just a correction... its my prize... unless i forget to submit...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

it is hanging up the tree, i rolled a paper to throw light up and to narrow the light at the hive.

no this shot not appropriate for the theme - Life is Great. I was actually hunting for dragonfly with soft green background.

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast