Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1003

Thread: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

  1. #901
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Aiyoh ... Nature photography ... all those birders and macro masters got a huge jump ahead of us leh ...
    time to mount my macro lens with my big ring flash liao lor... i going to modify my SBO to carry the battery pack on my rear...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #902

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    time to mount my macro lens with my big ring flash liao lor... i going to modify my SBO to carry the battery pack on my rear...
    OOU! Now THAT would be one heck of a FANNY Pack!

  3. #903
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU! Now THAT would be one heck of a FANNY Pack!
    imagine i add a macro ring flash infront of the lens also... lol...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #904
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    imagine i add a macro ring flash infront of the lens also... lol...
    macro ring flash or your portrait ring flash?

    your big ring flash will surly blind the bugs

  5. #905

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    imagine i add a macro ring flash infront of the lens also... lol...


    How about mounted atop the head?

  6. #906
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    macro ring flash or your portrait ring flash?

    your big ring flash will surly blind the bugs
    make sure no one can take a shot after i take it...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #907
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post


    How about mounted atop the head?
    that i can bring my portable strobe... then use a big big bounce card... maybe an umbrella... cos soft box too big, block my view.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #908

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    that i can bring my portable strobe... then use a big big bounce card... maybe an umbrella... cos soft box too big, block my view.
    OOOUUU!!!!

    Well, at least if you get hungry while shooting, just BLAST the insects a few times and VOILA! Crispy keropok snacks!

  9. #909
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOOUUU!!!!

    Well, at least if you get hungry while shooting, just BLAST the insects a few times and VOILA! Crispy keropok snacks!

  10. #910
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOOUUU!!!!

    Well, at least if you get hungry while shooting, just BLAST the insects a few times and VOILA! Crispy keropok snacks!
    too bad i got old camera... max 1/4000 else i wanna try use 1/8000 and shoot... hehe... complete darkness shot...

    who wanna join night macro outing?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #911

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    at the launch only have one prize and i did not win it
    my prize is for life is great with nature contest
    WOw... that's cool. ok la, at least you have the prize for the life is great. Me still waiting for my luck to come.... hahahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    wah greedy, already looking at D800

    sell the D80 kit can buy D700 already
    got D800 meh? not D700?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #912

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post

    who wanna join night macro outing?
    hahahha no macro leh..... and use it once...... very difficult to shoot ah.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  13. #913
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahahha no macro leh..... and use it once...... very difficult to shoot ah.
    u professional lor... dun come and say u dunno how to shoot ok...

    i only a beginner in macro, landscape... totally brainless on any human/model/xmm shoot.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #914
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahahha no macro leh..... and use it once...... very difficult to shoot ah.
    Hello....why think "so inside the box" leh hehe...Just because contest poster show macro shot of a bug does not mean must follow follow to the letter...Can shoot big big animals too har.

    One question: For night shoot ..."animals making out" in Fort Canning Park...does Homo-sapien count as animal subject?. Making-out surely does mean "life is great" too.

  15. #915
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Hello....why think "so inside the box" leh hehe...Just because contest poster show macro shot of a bug does not mean must follow follow to the letter...Can shoot big big animals too har.

    One question: For night shoot ..."animals making out" in Fort Canning Park...does Homo-sapien count as animal subject?. Making-out surely does mean "life is great" too.
    ya, please change the theme to...

    Life is great... AHHHHHH.... (singlish style)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #916

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u professional lor... dun come and say u dunno how to shoot ok...

    i only a beginner in macro, landscape... totally brainless on any human/model/xmm shoot.
    Ya ya... you are BEGINNER ah, if i am PRO then you are SUPER DUPER PRO liao lor.......

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Hello....why think "so inside the box" leh hehe...Just because contest poster show macro shot of a bug does not mean must follow follow to the letter...Can shoot big big animals too har.

    One question: For night shoot ..."animals making out" in Fort Canning Park...does Homo-sapien count as animal subject?. Making-out surely does mean "life is great" too.
    Yellow, of i know la. Then u can do the "Bananarazi" too then i shoot you lor
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #917
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Ya ya... you are BEGINNER ah, if i am PRO then you are SUPER DUPER PRO liao lor.......
    bo leh, i never win prize before 1... cmi photos most of the time... i venturing into something i can control... aka 3D rendering liao... cos i take simi also cannot... then i find that only by creating then will i produce... aka GOD mode...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #918

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    bo leh, i never win prize before 1... cmi photos most of the time... i venturing into something i can control... aka 3D rendering liao... cos i take simi also cannot... then i find that only by creating then will i produce... aka GOD mode...
    me too leh, most of my shot CMI too, my mode is aka dog mode
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  19. #919
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    me too leh, most of my shot CMI too, my mode is aka dog mode
    bullsh!t, dunno who win the nikon prize lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #920

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    bullsh!t, dunno who win the nikon prize lor...
    the contest haven end leh....... so it not consider a win yet lor
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •