Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1003

Thread: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

  1. #841

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I am a peace lover. Always make LUUB, not war!

    It's ok, let the beanstalks live. Then we get more Vit B!
    Hmm thought beanstalks live means.. more of Jack?

    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_and_the_Beanstalk)

  2. #842

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Hmm thought beanstalks live means.. more of Jack?

    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_and_the_Beanstalk)
    Poor ting ... meetings so many.

    No lah, not Jack. I'm talking of tall tall walking beanstalks that keep on walking here there here there blocking everyone's camera.

    I missed you guys so much that I went to Lor 5 to eat yesterday.

  3. #843
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Good morning dahlings
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  4. #844

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Good morning dahlings

  5. #845
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    24,053
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    nice shots, i wish i was there shooting too

    anyway, for those going to the launch tomorrow
    see ya there

  6. #846
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Poor ting ... meetings so many.

    No lah, not Jack. I'm talking of tall tall walking beanstalks that keep on walking here there here there blocking everyone's camera.

    I missed you guys so much that I went to Lor 5 to eat yesterday.
    ya ya ya.. I know lah... I am sure I am Bean Stalk #2

  7. #847
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    ya ya ya.. I know lah... I am sure I am Bean Stalk #2
    i'm pretty sure u have Been Stalking...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #848

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Ang Tau and Cheh Tau lovers of the world unite!
    hahahaa
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #849
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i'm pretty sure u have Been Stalking...

    Look behind you once in a while hor.......

  10. #850

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    ya ya ya.. I know lah... I am sure I am Bean Stalk #2
    u are the number 1 lor i am just a shadow.....
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #851
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    u are the number 1 lor i am just a shadow.....
    no no no... beauty before age...so you #1 beanstalk.

  12. #852

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    no no no... beauty before age...so you #1 beanstalk.
    then you are the number #1 overage beanstalk...hahahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  13. #853

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Heyo Lubbers!!! from Land of Smiles ... and.. tom yum!

  14. #854
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Heyo Lubbers!!! from Land of Smiles ... and.. tom yum!
    Wahsay...eat one Tom Yum with milk for me leh..and also a good serving of Somtam if you like to venture into something really hot! heheh. I miss authentic thai food away from the commercial belt in Bangkok
    Last edited by sammy888; 21st July 2008 at 10:12 PM.

  15. #855

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Wahsay...eat one Tom Yum with milk for me leh..and also a good serving of Somtam if you like to venture into something really hot! heheh. I miss authentic thai food away from the commercial belt in Bangkok
    Somtam and tom yum all completed today =)

    Never fail to complete with the fumes of Bangkok traffic when u sit by the roadside to eat !

  16. #856

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    sammy and tupi, you may want to take note of this
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=394935&page=6

    actually anyone can come also..

  17. #857
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Somtam and tom yum all completed today =)

    Never fail to complete with the fumes of Bangkok traffic when u sit by the roadside to eat !
    heheheh to eat thai food that is the only way to eat man.....by the road side or one of those passing by old man with a push cart selling somtam. You tried the one with small crabs? Very interesting. Dirt cheap too.

    Wah...salivating liao leh heheh

  18. #858
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    sammy and tupi, you may want to take note of this
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=394935&page=6

    actually anyone can come also..

    THAT"S SOMETHING..I am avoiding for the sake of sane mind and a happy wallet.

  19. #859

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    heheheh to eat thai food that is the only way to eat man.....by the road side or one of those passing by old man with a push cart selling somtam. You tried the one with small crabs? Very interesting. Dirt cheap too.

    Wah...salivating liao leh heheh
    Ya i tried the crabs.. cannot take it lor!!! puke out. hahaha!

    Tried the roadside fish near Central World (Zen) next time. Is ex in BKK standard for roadside stall but damn yummy!!! haha..

    I always miss the prata man though. =(

  20. #860
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    1,381

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    morning ...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •