Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    remind me of a song...

Sammy's flat is tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...
    Sammy's flat is tumbling down, like a fat old lady...
    Choi Choi!

Hey don't knock it hor....every earthquake in Sumatra I felt it...the Tsunami in 2004 swayed my block quite abit side to side as I was looking at the monitor. lots of people went down stair that morning.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Choi Choi!

Hey don't knock it hor....every earthquake in Sumatra I felt it...the Tsunami in 2004 swayed my block quite abit side to side as I was looking at the monitor. lots of people went down stair that morning.
    Wah damn scary then.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Wah damn scary then.
    not to worry lah...you get use to it..just that each time I felt the movement, I google straight away heheheh....sure to be some news at some scientific station that monitors trembles. Our flats are pretty safe lah..not that they are built to winstand it but geographically we are within a safe zone and pretty much buffers from those region with teutonic plates that move about more constantly. Unless a new plate happens to break up near the waters around Singapore, JB or Batam heheheh... BOO!

not to worry lah...you get use to it..just that each time I felt the movement, I google straight away heheheh....sure to be some news at some scientific station that monitors trembles. Our flats are pretty safe lah..not that they are built to winstand it but geographically we are within a safe zone and pretty much buffers from those region with teutonic plates that move about more constantly. Unless a new place happens near the waters around SIngapore, JB or even Batam heheheh... BOO!
    issit... yours look like Leaning Tower of East...

Humppy Sammy sat on the wall
    Humppy Sammy had a great fall
    All the Clubsnappers and Photoaiders cannot put Humppy Sammy back together again...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

issit... yours look like Leaning Tower of East...

Humppy Sammy sat on the wall
    Humppy Sammy had a great fall
    All the Clubsnappers and Photoaiders cannot put Humppy Sammy back together again...
    You like the TV show called "Monk". Have an issue with being touched, can't walk a path with misaligned step stones, cronic neatness, alway arrange things in even numbers and on ther same plane and have problem with things not correctly symentrical...in other word very anal retentive leh heheheheh . Me not expecting any prize for my photo shot lah.

You like the TV show called "Monk". Have an issue with being touched, can't walk a path with misaligned step stones, cronic neatness, alway arrange things in even numbers and on ther same plane and have problem with things not correctly symentrical...in other word very anal retentive leh heheheheh . Me not expecting any prize for my photo shot lah.
    tats y i never show my pics... lol...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

That sound like OCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    That sound like OCD.
    Yup it is. You should watch Monk if you haven't. Damn funny and Shaloub is a pretty fine actor.

tats y i never show my pics... lol...
    Aiya...what's the harm. Not like you claim anything wat. I never claim nothing photographic. I shoot and if I grab something to post up here..it is about the subject for a particular reason...never about how well it is shot artisitically or whatever. I have nothing to prove nor defend. This PhotoAId Thread wat...anything goes...within reason and decency lah but I doubt any of our photos need to stand for a minimum standard of quality heheh unless you are yourself pressuring yourself heheh but that is okay too.

That sound like OCD.
    Yup...that and he also suffer from a whole slew of phobias which makes the show so damn funny and nice to watch. But this very condition is what makes his super observant to things. Since he is a police consultant in the show, this medical condition comes in handy for solving crime.

Should try to watch it...very funny show and as those clues are there for you to spot...you are also going along trying to solve it before Monk does heh.

Aiya...what's the harm. Not like you claim anything wat. I never claim nothing photographic. I shoot and if I grab something to post up here..it is about the subject for a particular reason...never about how well it is shot artisitically or whatever. I have nothing to prove nor defend. This PhotoAId Thread wat...anything goes...within reason and decency lah but I doubt any of our photos need to stand for a minimum standard of quality heheh unless you are yourself pressuring yourself heheh but that is okay too.
    it's ok Sammyboi, sayang sayang no one said you had to always submit works of artistic merit or distinction even if you could because that would be unreasonable pressure man i mean who would want to live under such demand especially from fellow friends and community member we should all learn to LUUUB more and be more compassionate and considerate and share share in the life as life is so short we need to relook our perspectives what's important may pale in comparison to the atrocities that happen to millions everyday nonetheless we appreciate your contribution no matter how crappy the technical merits are and we have learnt to look beyond such unimportant things as those only to look at the of the man.

Common everyone, let's ALLLLLL LUUB LUUB SAMMYBOI LOOONG LOONG DIP DIP!

Yup...that and he also suffer from a whole slew of phobias which makes the show so damn funny and nice to watch. But this very condition is what makes his super observant to things. Since he is a police consultant in the show, this medical condition comes in handy for solving crime.

Should try to watch it...very funny show and as those clues are there for you to spot...you are also going along trying to solve it before Monk does heh.
    I think I watched it, albeit with a bit of disinterest when it was running on TV.

I missed a lot while having a lot...

it's ok Sammyboi, sayang sayang no one said you had to always submit works of artistic merit or distinction even if you could because that would be unreasonable pressure man i mean who would want to live under such demand especially from fellow friends and community member we should all learn to LUUUB more and be more compassionate and considerate and share share in the life as life is so short we need to relook our perspectives what's important may pale in

OOU!

Din know you were into S&M as well!

OOU!

Din know you were into S&M as well!

Ya just you wait till I put moutain bike tire track all over you hahahahah

Ya just you wait till I put moutain bike tire track all over you hahahahah
    OOOU!!!

Dun liddat lah!

Say here so openly wait Tupiee and other S&M Lubbers get jealous and do a Texas Chainsaw slash Starrina slash SWF castration then ... no mor SammyBOI.

You two please get a room

Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    You two please get a room
    Get room 4 wat ah?

Get room 4 wat ah?
    wah room for 4... orgy liao...

OOOU!!!

Dun liddat lah!

Say here so openly wait Tupiee and other S&M Lubbers get jealous and do a Texas Chainsaw slash Starrina slash SWF castration then ... no mor SammyBOI.
    Brudder you need a cold shower seriously....Must tell your wifey to give you one each time you get too excited at your computer...