Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1003

Thread: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

  1. #461

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yu kno what they say about those who are too quick to explain and defend ...
    ekekekekeke ya lor......
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #462
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    ahahahaha..... relax lor, so kan cheong to explain for what, just be yourself lor need not so anxious.... unless.......hahahahahaa aren't you the SAmmYBoi?

    WHen you see i explain about what you all think or say about me??? hahahaha

    清者自清,何必急着辩解?

    Ah you have not really been knowing me long on CS leh...if you do check all these years by searching all my earlier replies to even the simplest of comment on photography or whatever view...I seldom write anything short...I am as long winded as it comes.

    Hello ...Sammyboi??!!. Me old fart already in my forties and about to be put out to pasture....past expiry date and not in the hunt for little things in skirts heheh. Thus don't draw attention to that obvious old fart...opps i mean fact by that ironic nickname? I don't join in the skirt chasing in CS or outside wat. heh No need to worry... I assure you I am way past chasing skirts here or real life leh. The only naughty thing I do once in a while is DI a bit of your guys only mah. But if you still want to call me that...call call...lor...but keep it in here lah not other threads. See lah...make me write long story again. Tsk tsk tsk.. Don't tempt me like this...I sure to write long winded ones. So let's just leave it at that....my tupi bludder. Don't take this the wrong way hor. heheh

    Okie me want to go eat my chickien rice and get ready to go biking at East Coast beach. No need anymore researching or photography of the area for the upcoming meet-up right? heh

  3. #463

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Ah you have not really been knowing me long on CS leh...if you do check all these years by searching all my earlier replies to even the simplest of comment on photography or whatever view...I seldom write anything short...I am as long winded as it comes.

    Hello ...Sammyboi??!!. Me old fart already in my forties and about to be put out to pasture....past expiry date and not in the hunt for little things in skirts heheh. Thus don't draw attention to that obvious old fart...opps i mean fact by that ironic nickname? I don't join in the skirt chasing in CS or outside wat. heh No need to worry... I assure you I am way past chasing skirts here or real life leh. The only naughty thing I do once in a while is DI a bit of your guys only mah. But if you still want to call me that...call call...lor...but keep it in here lah not other threads. See lah...make me write long story again. Tsk tsk tsk.. Don't tempt me like this...I sure to write long winded ones. So let's just leave it at that....my tupi bludder. Don't take this the wrong way hor. heheh

    Okie me want to go eat my chickien rice and get ready to go biking at East Coast beach. No need anymore researching or photography of the area for the upcoming meet-up right? heh
    hahahaha ok la, uncle, relax ok? We know that sometime you are a bit long short winded la...


    biking? Want to ride to Toa Payoh? I meeting DM and Pixie. COme join us la
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  4. #464
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahahaha ok la, uncle, relax ok? We know that sometime you are a bit long short winded la...


    biking? Want to ride to Toa Payoh? I meeting DM and Pixie. COme join us la
    har? you guys meeting there today? "lim kopi" har? I am almost clueless with that place leh.

  5. #465

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    har? you guys meeting there today? "lim kopi" har? I am almost clueless with that place leh.
    ya, we meeting now. COme down la. Clueless? "bus 320" will take you any place in singapore. Just tell him or her Toa Payoh Lor 5 Market
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  6. #466
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    ya, we meeting now. COme down la. Clueless? "bus 320" will take you any place in singapore. Just tell him or her Toa Payoh Lor 5 Market
    Ya right...I put my bike in the bus har? heheheheh.... I don't take buses. Me MRT or Bike man. :P

  7. #467
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Wah piang Street Directory not working har? heheh how to find your location like this? heheh

  8. #468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Ya right...I put my bike in the bus har? heheheheh.... I don't take buses. Me MRT or Bike man. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Wah piang Street Directory not working har? heheh how to find your location like this? heheh
    hahaha paiseh, was out liao cos i am late liao lor...... But u still managed to find the place despite my powderful directions...... hahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #469

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    WAH PIAGNZ! 6 hours of lim kopi, makan and tok kok sing song, with Tupi doing a few dances of course.

    POWER!!!

  10. #470

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Tupi doing a few dances of course.]
    pls dun make them excited about it........
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #471

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    What was interesting was that Sammyboi went one big round ... and passed us at the traffic light on his way to the expressway.

  12. #472

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    What was interesting was that Sammyboi went one big round ... and passed us at the traffic light on his way to the expressway.
    Ya, and now SAMMY learning my new turning tricks!!! Hope he wont lost his way again . . . . hahahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  13. #473

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Ya, and now SAMMY learning my new turning tricks!!! Hope he wont lost his way again . . . . hahahahaha
    7 dead ends and I hope sammy goes home this time round with the right route! heehee.

    Oh! Melvin also stay in TPY. =)

    Sukee honey, remember to come by next round ok?

    Photos later...

    Need to 开工!!

  14. #474

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Photos ...

    Thanks Pixie for the little toys. Was mighty sweet of you to bring them.

  15. #475
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    7 dead ends and I hope sammy goes home this time round with the right route! heehee.

    Oh! Melvin also stay in TPY. =)

    Sukee honey, remember to come by next round ok?

    Photos later...

    Need to 开工!!
    REPORTING IN AFTER SHOWER!!!!! heheh... You know I took my own route although I took a slightly longer route in which I should have follow DM hahahah I went one big round and bump into him and the wife at the traffice light where we cross path hahaha...OUI!!!! heheh...like two caveman shouting out in surprise hahahahah.....

    Guess what...my route home from Toa Payoh Lor 5 to Lor 8 to Bradell Road to Upper paya lebar to Paya Lebar to Eunos Ave 5 to Sims Ave to my home in Eunos...it took me only 45+ mins!!!!!!! Thanks Tupi for that brilliant hint to go by Kallang Way to get there to Toa Payoh hehehehhehe....
    Last edited by sammy888; 13th July 2008 at 01:17 AM.

  16. #476

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Glad to hear you made it safely!

    Was afraid that Tupi gave you more directions on how to get back!

  17. #477

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    go gai gai never jio!

  18. #478

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Looks to Tupi...we dun haf yr cell-phone number remember.

  19. #479

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    REPORTING IN AFTER SHOWER!!!!! heheh... You know I took my own route although I took a slightly longer route in which I should have follow DM hahahah I went one big round and bump into him and the wife at the traffice light where we cross path hahaha...OUI!!!! heheh...like two caveman shouting out in surprise hahahahah.....

    Guess what...my route home from Toa Payoh Lor 5 to Lor 8 to Bradell Road to Upper paya lebar to Paya Lebar to Eunos Ave 5 to Sims Ave to my home in Eunos...it took me only 45+ mins!!!!!!! Thanks Tupi for that brilliant hint to go by Kallang Way to get there to Toa Payoh hehehehhehe....
    Cos you cant keep up with my generation of routes that why you lost your way

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Glad to hear you made it safely!

    Was afraid that Tupi gave you more directions on how to get back!
    You will have a better one as both of you same generation lor :P
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #480

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Looks to Tupi...we dun haf yr cell-phone number remember.
    huh?!?!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •