Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yu kno what they say about those who are too quick to explain and defend ...
    ekekekekeke ya lor......
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    ahahahaha..... relax lor, so kan cheong to explain for what, just be yourself lor need not so anxious.... unless.......hahahahahaa aren't you the SAmmYBoi?

WHen you see i explain about what you all think or say about me??? hahahaha

清者自清,何必急着辩解?

Ah you have not really been knowing me long on CS leh...if you do check all these years by searching all my earlier replies to even the simplest of comment on photography or whatever view...I seldom write anything short...I am as long winded as it comes.

Hello ...Sammyboi??!!. Me old fart already in my forties and about to be put out to pasture....past expiry date and not in the hunt for little things in skirts heheh. Thus don't draw attention to that obvious old fart...opps i mean fact by that ironic nickname? I don't join in the skirt chasing in CS or outside wat. heh No need to worry... I assure you I am way past chasing skirts here or real life leh. The only naughty thing I do once in a while is DI a bit of your guys only mah. But if you still want to call me that...call call...lor...but keep it in here lah not other threads. See lah...make me write long story again. Tsk tsk tsk.. Don't tempt me like this...I sure to write long winded ones. So let's just leave it at that....my tupi bludder. Don't take this the wrong way hor. heheh

Okie me want to go eat my chickien rice and get ready to go biking at East Coast beach. No need anymore researching or photography of the area for the upcoming meet-up right? heh

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Ah you have not really been knowing me long on CS leh...if you do check all these years by searching all my earlier replies to even the simplest of comment on photography or whatever view...I seldom write anything short...I am as long winded as it comes.

Hello ...Sammyboi??!!. Me old fart already in my forties and about to be put out to pasture....past expiry date and not in the hunt for little things in skirts heheh. Thus don't draw attention to that obvious old fart...opps i mean fact by that ironic nickname? I don't join in the skirt chasing in CS or outside wat. heh No need to worry... I assure you I am way past chasing skirts here or real life leh. The only naughty thing I do once in a while is DI a bit of your guys only mah. But if you still want to call me that...call call...lor...but keep it in here lah not other threads. See lah...make me write long story again. Tsk tsk tsk.. Don't tempt me like this...I sure to write long winded ones. So let's just leave it at that....my tupi bludder. Don't take this the wrong way hor. heheh

Okie me want to go eat my chickien rice and get ready to go biking at East Coast beach. No need anymore researching or photography of the area for the upcoming meet-up right? heh
    hahahaha ok la, uncle, relax ok? We know that sometime you are a bit long short winded la...

biking? Want to ride to Toa Payoh? I meeting DM and Pixie. COme join us la

hahahaha ok la, uncle, relax ok? We know that sometime you are a bit long short winded la...

biking? Want to ride to Toa Payoh? I meeting DM and Pixie. COme join us la
    har? you guys meeting there today? "lim kopi" har? I am almost clueless with that place leh.

har? you guys meeting there today? "lim kopi" har? I am almost clueless with that place leh.
    ya, we meeting now. COme down la. Clueless? "bus 320" will take you any place in singapore. Just tell him or her Toa Payoh Lor 5 Market

ya, we meeting now. COme down la. Clueless? "bus 320" will take you any place in singapore. Just tell him or her Toa Payoh Lor 5 Market
    Ya right...I put my bike in the bus har? heheheheh.... I don't take buses. Me MRT or Bike man. :P

Wah piang Street Directory not working har? heheh how to find your location like this? heheh

Ya right...I put my bike in the bus har? heheheheh.... I don't take buses. Me MRT or Bike man. :P
    Wah piang Street Directory not working har? heheh how to find your location like this? heheh
    hahaha paiseh, was out liao cos i am late liao lor...... But u still managed to find the place despite my powderful directions...... hahahaha

WAH PIAGNZ! 6 hours of lim kopi, makan and tok kok sing song, with Tupi doing a few dances of course.

POWER!!!

Tupi doing a few dances of course.]
    pls dun make them excited about it........

What was interesting was that Sammyboi went one big round ... and passed us at the traffic light on his way to the expressway.

What was interesting was that Sammyboi went one big round ... and passed us at the traffic light on his way to the expressway.
    Ya, and now SAMMY learning my new turning tricks!!! Hope he wont lost his way again . . . . hahahahaha

Ya, and now SAMMY learning my new turning tricks!!! Hope he wont lost his way again . . . . hahahahaha
    7 dead ends and I hope sammy goes home this time round with the right route! heehee.

Oh! Melvin also stay in TPY. =)

Sukee honey, remember to come by next round ok?

Photos later...

Need to 开工!!

Photos ...

Thanks Pixie for the little toys. Was mighty sweet of you to bring them.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    7 dead ends and I hope sammy goes home this time round with the right route! heehee.

Oh! Melvin also stay in TPY. =)

Sukee honey, remember to come by next round ok?

Photos later...

Need to 开工!!
    REPORTING IN AFTER SHOWER!!!!! heheh... You know I took my own route although I took a slightly longer route in which I should have follow DM hahahah I went one big round and bump into him and the wife at the traffice light where we cross path hahaha...OUI!!!! heheh...like two caveman shouting out in surprise hahahahah.....

Guess what...my route home from Toa Payoh Lor 5 to Lor 8 to Bradell Road to Upper paya lebar to Paya Lebar to Eunos Ave 5 to Sims Ave to my home in Eunos...it took me only 45+ mins!!!!!!! Thanks Tupi for that brilliant hint to go by Kallang Way to get there to Toa Payoh hehehehhehe....
    Last edited by sammy888; 13th July 2008 at 01:17 AM.

Glad to hear you made it safely!

Was afraid that Tupi gave you more directions on how to get back!

go gai gai never jio!

Looks to Tupi...we dun haf yr cell-phone number remember.

REPORTING IN AFTER SHOWER!!!!! heheh... You know I took my own route although I took a slightly longer route in which I should have follow DM hahahah I went one big round and bump into him and the wife at the traffice light where we cross path hahaha...OUI!!!! heheh...like two caveman shouting out in surprise hahahahah.....

Guess what...my route home from Toa Payoh Lor 5 to Lor 8 to Bradell Road to Upper paya lebar to Paya Lebar to Eunos Ave 5 to Sims Ave to my home in Eunos...it took me only 45+ mins!!!!!!! Thanks Tupi for that brilliant hint to go by Kallang Way to get there to Toa Payoh hehehehhehe....
    Cos you cant keep up with my generation of routes that why you lost your way

Glad to hear you made it safely!

Was afraid that Tupi gave you more directions on how to get back!
    You will have a better one as both of you same generation lor :P

Looks to Tupi...we dun haf yr cell-phone number remember.
    huh?!?!!