Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1003

Thread: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

  1. #441

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    VBut with that shot of Dennis and Tupiee ... already ... how to strike?

  2. #442
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    VBut with that shot of Dennis and Tupiee ... already ... how to strike?
    can lah...he finger-block the headlamps mah so it is still safe

  3. #443

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    But but butt buttt you SAW the ACT!!!

  4. #444
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    But but butt buttt you SAW the ACT!!!
    No wat..where got see any "action" It was quite dark leh...only till my flash illuminate the scene then only when I reach home then I saw it. So..no harm done, lens did not crack too heh.

  5. #445

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Denial, the first step he long road towards accepting the fact ...

  6. #446
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Denial, the first step he long road towards accepting the fact ...
    hahahah....hmmm...I will take that under advisement.

  7. #447

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    heh.. still can strike 4D after seeing that pic? =(

  8. #448

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    wow.... you all so happy about discussing my pics ah.....

    Honestly, i kind of scare of sammyBoi, he has so many of my pics!!!........ will he really in love with me ah?!!!!

    SAMMY!!!!! I AM STRAIGHT AH!!!! NOT YOUR KIND LOR...........
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #449
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    wow.... you all so happy about discussing my pics ah.....

    Honestly, i kind of scare of sammyBoi, he has so many of my pics!!!........ will he really in love with me ah?!!!!

    SAMMY!!!!! I AM STRAIGHT AH!!!! NOT YOUR KIND LOR...........
    Bloody hell.... Choi Choi Choi....I not "Brokenback PhotoAid Lubber" Hor!!!...I might not hiew chabor as much as you guys but I still playing for the same "team" side hor...I have not turn to playing for the "third" side team

  10. #450

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Bloody hell.... Choi Choi Choi....I not "Brokenback PhotoAid Lubber" Hor!!!...I might not hiew chabor as much as you guys but I still playing for the same "team" side hor...I have not turn to playing for the "third" side team
    Third, or fourth or fifth side team - they are also human beings.

  11. #451
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Third, or fourth or fifth side team - they are also human beings.
    ah hello..this is about sexual preference or orientation leh .. not a question of me being a bigot about it. I have no problem with them. I have third or fourth team friends and even exbosses too hor.

  12. #452
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    morning....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  13. #453

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    morning....
    Morning!

  14. #454
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Afternoonie....

  15. #455

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    ah hello..this is about sexual preference or orientation leh .. not a question of me being a bigot about it. I have no problem with them. I have third or fourth team friends and even exbosses too hor.
    Me no say you bigot.

    Sammyboi

  16. #456
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Too much drinking with friends yesterday night, couldn't make it to the meet
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  17. #457
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Me no say you bigot.

    Sammyboi
    aiya not saying you meant it that way lah flash dancer BUt sorry no heart emoticon for you...me too macho $hit for that relating to guys in CS...well that is what my "third and fourth" team friends say but they say very endearing hahahahahah.....

    oui!!...stop with the Sammyboi lah...everyone starting to think I am that notorious sammyboy leh!!!... I am notorious but not for the same dodo he does

  18. #458

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    was at ECP tis morning




  19. #459

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Bloody hell.... Choi Choi Choi....I not "Brokenback PhotoAid Lubber" Hor!!!...I might not hiew chabor as much as you guys but I still playing for the same "team" side hor...I have not turn to playing for the "third" side team
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    oui!!...stop with the Sammyboi lah...everyone starting to think I am that notorious sammyboy leh!!!... I am notorious but not for the same dodo he does
    ahahahaha..... relax lor, so kan cheong to explain for what, just be yourself lor need not so anxious.... unless.......hahahahahaa aren't you the SAmmYBoi?

    WHen you see i explain about what you all think or say about me??? hahahaha

    清者自清,何必急着辩解?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #460

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    ahahahaha..... relax lor, so kan cheong to explain for what, just be yourself lor need not so anxious.... unless.......hahahahahaa aren't you the SAmmYBoi?

    WHen you see i explain about what you all think or say about me??? hahahaha

    清者自清,何必急着辩解?
    Yu kno what they say about those who are too quick to explain and defend ...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •