Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1003

Thread: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

  1. #421

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Pixie you din go ah?

  2. #422

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Still in office wor...

  3. #423

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Oh NO! Poor Pixie.

    All Lubbers sayang sayang Pixie hor!

    She still slaving away at office on a hot Friday night.

  4. #424
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh NO! Poor Pixie.

    All Lubbers sayang sayang Pixie hor!

    She still slaving away at office on a hot Friday night.
    You cheer her up with your "flash dance" lah heheh.....

  5. #425

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You cheer her up with your "flash dance" lah heheh.....
    No nightmares for her... here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcp7v0uoybc

  6. #426
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    No nightmares for her... here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcp7v0uoybc
    hahahah...that original one will give ME nightmare!!...Tells my age man heheh....

  7. #427
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    ...ANd talking about nightmare vision..... heheheh


  8. #428

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Harem Mistress.


    Friday Night musings ... anyway to DI our Harem Mistresses' pix onto Jennifer's vid?

  9. #429
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    hahahah...you on the same wavelength as me tonight har heheheheh

  10. #430

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    hahahah...you on the same wavelength as me tonight har heheheheh
    Now, that THERE is real SCARY!

  11. #431

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    ...ANd talking about nightmare vision..... heheheh

    Hey! That the guy on the right that I was talking about in the other thread ... with the enlarged 'distortions' when i shot Tupiee and him from an 'upskirt' POV and a fisheye lens!

  12. #432
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Looking at all the PhotoAid shots again...just saw one I better put up for our fellow lubber, Sudhir. Suppose to let him have this when I shot him next to this tall white dude. heheh...

    Better late then never. Here you go Sudhir. You want the original size you PM me.


  13. #433
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hey! That the guy on the right that I was talking about in the other thread ... with the enlarged 'distortions' when i shot Tupiee and him from an 'upskirt' POV and a fisheye lens!
    hahah that's Yanzai... I shot you guys as you were shooting them bottom up hahahah....but they not really an "upskirt" type shot lah with their high waisted bermuda heheh....


  14. #434

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    hahah that's Yanzai... I shot you guys as you were shooting them bottom up hahahah....but they not really an "upskirt" type shot lah with their high waisted bermuda heheh....

    Oh believe me, I tried to get 'down-er' and dirtier than that shot!

  15. #435
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh believe me, I tried to get 'down-er' and dirtier than that shot!
    Well I got "something nottier" heheh just have not decided what to DI with this one hahahahah.....


  16. #436

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Well I got "something nottier" heheh just have not decided what to DI with this one hahahahah.....

    Tungku, solli hor, but I have many more that simply could not be released

  17. #437
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Tungku, solli hor, but I have many more that simply could not be released
    alamak..."those" kind har..hehe...you like getting deregistered har? heheh Nampak bulu atau apa ni?

  18. #438
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Aiya...my idea of notti in CS...I have to throttle it down a few notch lah of course ...but I doubt I was that lucky to catch anything too scandulous lah all those weeks heheh.. This is I think the closest I got and should be "deregister-safe" heheh...

    You wonder if our good fren Denise was aid Tupis' modesty or taking advantage of it heheheh..


  19. #439

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    alamak..."those" kind har..hehe...you like getting deregistered har? heheh Nampak bulu atau apa ni?
    The secret to it is not what you can see, but what you cannot see but can almost see, or can allow the mind to see...do you see?

  20. #440
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIV: The Gathering II

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    The secret to it is not what you can see, but what you cannot see but can almost see, or can allow the mind to see...do you see?
    ~ I see.... hahahahahahahaahah ...BUT!!! I don't want to see...I want to touch lottery leh heheh

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •