Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WTB: Chinese ghost story 1 VCD

  1. #1

    Default WTB: Chinese ghost story 1 VCD

    er, me not getting it in memory of leslie cheung hor

    just happen to like to see the movie a lot

    anyone got one to sell, can pm me

    or anywhere to recommend to buy

    thks


  2. #2

    Default

    izzit called wat 'Jian Nu You Hoon' or something ar ?

  3. #3

    Default

    laserflair. try the one at peninsular. they got it in DVD if i rem correctly. dunnoe abt VCD thoh

  4. #4

    Default

    got it from larry liao



  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Me like it too. Don't mind getting the series. Joey is so hot at that time...

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by xmen1977
    got it from larry liao


    waH larry ... u sell VCD one ar ???? do u have Edward Scissors Hand and Two Weeks Notice ???

  7. #7

    Default Re: WTB: Chinese ghost story 1 VCD

    Originally posted by xmen1977
    er, me not getting it in memory of leslie cheung hor

    just happen to like to see the movie a lot

    anyone got one to sell, can pm me

    or anywhere to recommend to buy

    thks

    Errr....is it the erotic chinese ghost story 1 or just chinese ghost story 1?


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by West_ray
    waH larry ... u sell VCD one ar ???? do u have Edward Scissors Hand and Two Weeks Notice ???
    no lah, i got a old copy so i give to him lor....

    ESH and TWN, sori, dun haf....

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    no lah, i got a old copy so i give to him lor....

    ESH and TWN, sori, dun haf....
    I want old copy of teletubbies.... Give me...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    I want old copy of teletubbies.... Give me...
    no need what, just look in the mirror lah!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •