Thread: Tang Dynasty City

Default Tang Dynasty City

Was just wondering if anybody here have been photographing at Tang Dynasty City the one at Jurong area? Came across one of my friend's photos taken from that place.. I heard it was closed to public, but she managed to enter the gate... and like any other abandoned places, she actually sensed "something" watching her...

Anybody would want to share their experiences photographing there are most welcomed!!
    Maybe you could share pictures taken at Tang Dynasty City...

Default Re: Tang Dynasty City

I have actually been desperate to go there for a while now since it is right next to my place...any ideas how to get in there without ending up in the clink?
    Cameras: Rollei 35, Rolleiflex-T, FinePix F700, Nikon D60, D300
    Pics: Churchwolf's Album.

Quote Originally Posted by Churchwolf View Post
    I have actually been desperate to go there for a while now since it is right next to my place...any ideas how to get in there without ending up in the clink?
    hmmm, i've been thinking of going there too...but my friend told me, you have to really becareful of getting inside... have to secretly sneak in to get inside...
    Last edited by imsimplicity; 12th June 2008 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imsimplicity View Post
    ... and like any other abandoned places, she actually sensed "something" watching her...

Anybody would want to share their experiences photographing there are most welcomed!!
    Maybe you could share pictures taken at Tang Dynasty City...
    Maybe what she sensed watching her could've been a CCTV camera. I'd be more worried about that than anything else. Not many people would want to post such pics here because it'll kinda be evidence that you have trespassed onto private (or gahmen) property. Not something one would want talk too much about in the open...

And with vandalism cases on the rise, my guess is security companies have become even more vigilant against trespassers.
    Last edited by synapseman; 12th June 2008 at 10:47 PM.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Member/Tangshooter

I think i noe wat is watching ur fren...

...endless battalion of mosquitoes.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    I think i noe wat is watching ur fren...

...endless battalion of mosquitoes.
    Ha ha! That much, at least, is most definitely true!

I was actually wondering what the trespassing laws are in Singapore? I know that in Australia it is the land owner's responsibility (in this case JTC i believe, ie. the gov.) to ensure that people stay out. Essentially what this means is that if you happen to come to a hole in the fence from which you can see no sign that says you can't go in you can't be charged with illegal entry. I'm not so sure that Singapore would be as lenient though...anybody know what the laws actually are here?
    Cameras: Rollei 35, Rolleiflex-T, FinePix F700, Nikon D60, D300
    Pics: Churchwolf's Album.

Quote Originally Posted by Churchwolf View Post
    Ha ha! That much, at least, is most definitely true!

I was actually wondering what the trespassing laws are in Singapore? I know that in Australia it is the land owner's responsibility (in this case JTC i believe, ie. the gov.) to ensure that people stay out. Essentially what this means is that if you happen to come to a hole in the fence from which you can see no sign that says you can't go in you can't be charged with illegal entry. I'm not so sure that Singapore would be as lenient though...anybody know what the laws actually are here?
    Do you mean then in Australia if you come across a house whose door is not locked and there is no sign that says it is a private house you can lawfully enter the house?
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

By the way, CS admins and mods do not condone with tresspassing, so we discourage discussions of this sort on our forums.

This thread is hereby closed and will be deleted in a short time.

-Roy
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.