Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tang Dynasty City

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    74

    Default Tang Dynasty City

    Was just wondering if anybody here have been photographing at Tang Dynasty City the one at Jurong area? Came across one of my friend's photos taken from that place.. I heard it was closed to public, but she managed to enter the gate... and like any other abandoned places, she actually sensed "something" watching her...

    Anybody would want to share their experiences photographing there are most welcomed!!
    Maybe you could share pictures taken at Tang Dynasty City...

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lakeside, Singapore
    Posts
    289

    Default Re: Tang Dynasty City

    I have actually been desperate to go there for a while now since it is right next to my place...any ideas how to get in there without ending up in the clink?
    Cameras: Rollei 35, Rolleiflex-T, FinePix F700, Nikon D60, D300
    Pics: Churchwolf's Album.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Tang Dynasty City

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchwolf View Post
    I have actually been desperate to go there for a while now since it is right next to my place...any ideas how to get in there without ending up in the clink?
    hmmm, i've been thinking of going there too...but my friend told me, you have to really becareful of getting inside... have to secretly sneak in to get inside...
    Last edited by imsimplicity; 12th June 2008 at 05:04 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,196

    Default Re: Tang Dynasty City

    Quote Originally Posted by imsimplicity View Post
    ... and like any other abandoned places, she actually sensed "something" watching her...

    Anybody would want to share their experiences photographing there are most welcomed!!
    Maybe you could share pictures taken at Tang Dynasty City...
    Maybe what she sensed watching her could've been a CCTV camera. I'd be more worried about that than anything else. Not many people would want to post such pics here because it'll kinda be evidence that you have trespassed onto private (or gahmen) property. Not something one would want talk too much about in the open...

    And with vandalism cases on the rise, my guess is security companies have become even more vigilant against trespassers.
    Last edited by synapseman; 12th June 2008 at 10:47 PM.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

  5. #5
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Dynasty City

    I think i noe wat is watching ur fren...











    ...endless battalion of mosquitoes.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lakeside, Singapore
    Posts
    289

    Default Re: Tang Dynasty City

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    I think i noe wat is watching ur fren...

    ...endless battalion of mosquitoes.
    Ha ha! That much, at least, is most definitely true!

    I was actually wondering what the trespassing laws are in Singapore? I know that in Australia it is the land owner's responsibility (in this case JTC i believe, ie. the gov.) to ensure that people stay out. Essentially what this means is that if you happen to come to a hole in the fence from which you can see no sign that says you can't go in you can't be charged with illegal entry. I'm not so sure that Singapore would be as lenient though...anybody know what the laws actually are here?
    Cameras: Rollei 35, Rolleiflex-T, FinePix F700, Nikon D60, D300
    Pics: Churchwolf's Album.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Re: Tang Dynasty City

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchwolf View Post
    Ha ha! That much, at least, is most definitely true!

    I was actually wondering what the trespassing laws are in Singapore? I know that in Australia it is the land owner's responsibility (in this case JTC i believe, ie. the gov.) to ensure that people stay out. Essentially what this means is that if you happen to come to a hole in the fence from which you can see no sign that says you can't go in you can't be charged with illegal entry. I'm not so sure that Singapore would be as lenient though...anybody know what the laws actually are here?
    Do you mean then in Australia if you come across a house whose door is not locked and there is no sign that says it is a private house you can lawfully enter the house?
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Re: Tang Dynasty City

    By the way, CS admins and mods do not condone with tresspassing, so we discourage discussions of this sort on our forums.

    This thread is hereby closed and will be deleted in a short time.

    -Roy
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •