Thread: What PC or Laptop to buy at PC Show (12-15 June) ?

Default What PC or Laptop to buy at PC Show (12-15 June) ?

Hi folks

am planning to go to PC show tomorrow to purchase a new PC/Laptop as the one I am currently using is a bit slow when I do PS. Am not very in-touch with the new range available. Can someone list me some specs to bring along as reference tomorrow? I don't use my PC for gaming at all, just simple MS office application and web surfing but must be super good for editing pictures in Adobe Photoshop.

Anyone else going? Thanks for your advice in advance!

Default Re: What PC or Laptop to buy at PC Show (12-15 June) ?

get the HP TX2000 series... good for editing fotos on PS cos its a touch screen tablet pc with wacom technology.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

i suggest you browse throught the websites provided by the various brands( sony, acer, fujitsu, and a lot more) first. at least filter out a few models which you are more comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    get the HP TX2000 series... good for editing fotos on PS cos its a touch screen tablet pc with wacom technology.
    The student model ah? TX2028AU?

Not much info on the net leh... what kind of wacom technology? something like cintiq? My gf has the older tx1000 series .. the tablet's touch screen is quite useless..

saw on the net that the TX2000's touch screen is active touch sceen.. unlike TX1000's passive touch screen.. Will be a good buy if the TX2000's touch screen is useful..

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_genie View Post

Anyone else going? Thanks for your advice in advance!
    budget?
    Objection !!!