Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kena Saman!

Default Re: Kena Saman!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    $130 and 4 demerits points for driving 84km/h on the expressway....

Damm!!! this is my first speeding offence since 1994.

Why on earth did they make the speed limit so slow and call it an expressway???..eee!!

Already there are so many jams all over the island and the only expressway where i can decently move at about 80km/h, they put the speed limit to 70km/h.....

Just ranting off my anger...

..........:---
    Sorry to hear that.
    I am currently in the US and was driving 130 on Interstate 101 this afternoon and people still overtake me...
    I was wondering why the Expressway in Singapore is that regulated or slow...
    Maybe the Gahmen could increase all the expressway speeds by at least 10km per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Inimatad View Post
    Sorry to hear that.
    I am currently in the US and was driving 130 on Interstate 101 this afternoon and people still overtake me...
    Maybe the Gahmen could increase all the expressway speeds by at least 10km per hour.
    well i say 70 is slow... but driving at above 130, i think we take few minutes from tuas then fly off the east coast park.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Sorry to hear that.
    130 ? have u tried germany autobahn...no speed limit...rent a renault megane, accelerator all the way down...close to 200km/hr, still got BMW or mercs go past u...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Sorry to hear that.
    Because the interstates are not congested to begin with, and they stretch for hundreds, if not thousands of miles.
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

Sorry to hear that.
    Probably our driving skill is not as good as other countryman, especially at high speed when more skills are required than just guts.

Sorry to hear that.
    how can you compare US expressway with singapore expressway.
    don't you know why our expressway is slow?
    simply because of 2 reasons..
    1) there are too many cars...
    2) there are simply to many entry point and exit point in our expressway...

speed limit on the KPE is for a purpose so that you do not go and scrap into the wall of the tunnel. Old man lee spent a huge sum fo this marvel of a tunnel and you do not want to break his heart to damage it

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    $130 and 4 demerits points for driving 84km/h on the expressway....

Damm!!! this is my first speeding offence since 1994.

Why on earth did they make the speed limit so slow and call it an expressway???..eee!!

Already there are so many jams all over the island and the only expressway where i can decently move at about 80km/h, they put the speed limit to 70km/h.....

Just ranting off my anger...

..........:---

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    130 ? have u tried germany autobahn...no speed limit...rent a renault megane, accelerator all the way down...close to 200km/hr, still got BMW or mercs go past u...
    Then the F18 or F22 raptor over take the Merc and BMW

Sorry to hear that.
    haha... i go at 150km/h or 85mph on the extreme left lanes here... 101? cal on holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by auron View Post
    how can you compare US expressway with singapore expressway.
    don't you know why our expressway is slow?
    simply because of 2 reasons..
    1) there are too many cars...
    2) there are simply to many entry point and exit point in our expressway...
    Agree with you.
    The entry and exit points are too close.

Quote Originally Posted by londonray View Post
    haha... i go at 150km/h or 85mph on the extreme left lanes here... 101? cal on holiday?
    Hahaha....The diamond lanes are great for speed.
    Yeah, I'm on holdays here for the last 3 weeks with my wife. We are staying relatives in Walnut Creek, CA and travelled up to Oregon.
    Now that we are coming home next week, we had better not step too hard on the accelerator.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    Its a misconception that the Autobahn does not have a speed limit. Some parts actually do have a speed limit and some parts dont.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123