Thread: Photosharing sites

Default Photosharing sites

Hey All, besides the common Flicker, what other sites do u all use to upload ur photos?
    Last edited by jkuean; 9th June 2008 at 03:22 PM.
    D80,18-135mm kit, 85 mm f1.8, sb900.
    My Flicker :

Planet Gaia

Default Re: Photosharing sites

There are many sites you can use. Some are chargable while others are free. Different people have different requirement & preference, you may want to do a search on Google to see which are the sites available and suitable for you.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Northern California

Quote Originally Posted by jkuean View Post
    Hey All, besides the common Flicker, what other sites do u use to upload ur photos?
    There's a thread with a poll (but it's somewhat outdated). I use SmugMug (paid) because I like the way my photos are presented and the people running the site. Many use PBase (paid). Free sites include Picasa and Photobucket. I'd stay away from those photo printing + sharing sites (Shutterfly, SnapFish, Kodak) and anything that requires your viewers to register before they can view your photo.

Here is a list from Wiki

Not exhaustive. I am sure you can some other websites that offer image hosting as well.

I use deviantArt, but it's not friendly for mass uploading. For that, I resort to Facebook (has compression, and dulls colours slightly) and Flickr (quite accurate, but I don't have a Pro account).