Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Guide to remove DaProtector from LCD

  1. #21

    Default

    not sure about the shipping......me so far only bought 1 piece at one time.

    give me your full MODEL of the camera.

  2. #22

    Default

    ...

    uh
    we're in the sony forums

    i mean
    look at the sigs lah ~

    i use 717 and i already said i want mini ah


    maj uses 10d and 717 and he wants mini and oly...

  3. #23

    Default

    ... post this on MO forums ?

  4. #24

    Default

    see? i know it's sony forum....but majerie got olympus mah., scarli someone got casio or kodak or those wat ah kow ah cat brand cams bought in SLS for less than $100.

  5. #25

    Default

    majerie got olympus ?

    he got a 10D
    canon 10D lah ! wahlau eh



    DSLR
    6+ megapixels

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore (SengKang)
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Originally posted by Sony717
    see? i know it's sony forum....but majerie got olympus mah., scarli someone got casio or kodak or those wat ah kow ah cat brand cams bought in SLS for less than $100.
    I don't have olympus hor.. the oly is for my 10D
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

  7. #27

    Default

    Originally posted by majere2sg
    I don't have olympus hor.. the oly is for my 10D
    so wats that "oly" ????

  8. #28

    Default

    lol

    aiyah
    tell the people to check out the website and see which protector they need then order...

    you can't possibly check out their protector for them

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore (SengKang)
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Originally posted by Sony717
    so wats that "oly" ????
    I went this page
    http://www.daproducts.com/proselect.htm
    checked the 10D, and it gives me 'da oly protector ?
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

  10. #30

    Default

    Originally posted by sequitur
    717 is mini right ?

    give me a mini

    (not give lah lol)
    reminds of that incident in beijing airport when I told the ticket counter to GIVE me a airticket to singapore......"we cannot give you!!!!" I think she murmumed "cheapo idiot"
    Last edited by Sony717; 30th June 2003 at 10:36 PM.

  11. #31

    Default

    okok

    1) majerie = 1 canon 10d + 1 sony717
    2) sequitur = sony717

    to aviod all the confusion and amusement.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore (SengKang)
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Originally posted by Sony717
    reminds of that incident in beijing airport when I told the ticket counter to GIVE a airticket to singapore......"we cannot give you!!!!" I think she murmumed "cheapo idiot"
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

  13. #33

    Default

    If you all doing please do pm me! I will need a 'da Micro Protector. Using the olympus C750UZ

  14. #34

    Default

    I'm confused, is this gonna turn into an MO?

    If so I'm interested to get a mini DA-Protector.

  15. #35

    Default

    me never do MO before but i have heard of the pitfalls and unhappy things that happened before. People who order never turn up or never pay up...blablabla...all the **** and "bush" stories

    Will do this MO but limited to 5 person.

    Pls add your name and your camera model to the list.

    1) majerie = 1 canon 10d + 1 sony717
    2) sequitur = sony717
    3)
    4)
    5)

  16. #36

    Default

    Originally posted by Sony717
    me never do MO before but i have heard of the pitfalls and unhappy things that happened before. People who order never turn up or never pay up...blablabla...all the **** and "bush" stories

    Will do this MO but limited to 5 person.

    Pls add your name and your camera model to the list.

    1) majerie = 1 canon 10d + 1 sony717
    2) sequitur = sony717
    3)
    4)
    5)
    1) majerie = 1 canon 10d + 1 sony717
    2) sequitur = sony717
    3) NiVleK = Olympus C750UZ
    4)
    5)

  17. #37

    Default

    majerie = 1 canon 10d + 1 sony717
    sequitur = sony717
    Nivlek = Olympus C750

    Protector Jr
    x1: Sausage (Olympus C2100)
    Last edited by Sausage; 1st July 2003 at 10:56 AM.

  18. #38

    Default

    1) majerie = 1 canon 10d + 1 sony717
    2) sequitur = sony717
    3) NiVleK = Olympus C750UZ
    4) sausage = Olympus C2100
    5)

  19. #39

    Default

    1) majerie = 1 canon 10d + 1 sony717
    2) sequitur = sony717
    3) NiVleK = Olympus C750UZ
    4) sausage = Olympus C2100
    5) Meanie = Fujifilm 2800z

  20. #40

    Default

    1) majerie = 1 canon 10d + 1 sony717
    2) sequitur = sony717
    3) NiVleK = Olympus C750UZ
    4) sausage = Olympus C2100
    5) Meanie = Fujifilm 2800z


    I know you said limited to 5 pple... if you are willing, can i get 1 too pls..

    ^) swiftdragon = A70

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •