Thread: SuperGT International Series 2008, Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia

Default SuperGT International Series 2008, Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia

20th June 2008 - 22nd June 2008

The high profile and most popular racing series in Japan is brought to the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia. The Super GT, an adrenalin rush competition which will draw racing enthusiasts, photographers and racequeen fans worldwide to Malaysia. Don't miss out on the event!

Venue: Sepang International Circuit, Sepang
    Phone: 603 8778 2222
    Fax: 603 8778 2227
    Email: ticket@malaysiangp.com.my

See The GT Cars, Meet The Racequeens in Sepang

Default SuperGT International Series 2008, Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia

Default Re: SuperGT International Series 2008, Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia

GT Queens Coming To Sepang

MalaysiaCurrent - Sepang International Circuit hosts Round 4 of a nine-leg 2008 Super GT International Series,
    which features world class racing drivers including ex Formula One stars; competing in stylish fully-modified
    sports cars produced by the world’s top automakers.
    Joining the drivers will be some 100 GT Queens from Japan, representing the competing teams and their sponsors.

Entry for Friday (20th June2008 ) is free at the Main Grandstand while for entry for both days on Saturday (21st June 2008)
    and Sunday (22nd June 2008) is RM80 for tickets at the K1 Grandstand and RM150 for seats at the Main Grandstand.

Tickets can be purchased at the circuit and the SIC office at KL Sentral Kuala Lumpur.
    They can also be purchased by calling TICKET HOTLINE at +603 87782222 or via internet at http://www.malaysiangp.com.my