Thread: ~$40 only for 3 BIG EYES Models in SCENARIC LOCATION next SATURDAY 14th June

Default ~$40 only for 3 BIG EYES Models in SCENARIC LOCATION next SATURDAY 14th June

~$40 only for 3 BIG EYES Models in SCENARIC LOCATION next SATURDAY 14th June

Details as shown below

Theme: 2 Sets of Dresses

Date: 14th June 2008, Saturday
    Time: 9.00 am to 12.30pm (including 1/2 hour resting time)
    Location : HORT PARK ( my RACKEY pictures will be uploaded soon)
    Paid Models : 3 ===> Judy, Liting, Charlotte

There are two Categories for Photographers to choose from.

i) The more, the merrier
    No of photographers: Min (4 photographers : 1 model) Max (6 photographers : 1 model)
    Price : $40 (First 10) $50 for rest

ii) Small groups shoots
    No of photographers: Max (3 photographers :1 model)
    Price: $60

Default Re: ~$40 only for 3 BIG EYES Models in SCENARIC LOCATION next SATURDAY 14th June

UPDATES FOR SLOTS
    1. Sxxxx
    2. CxxxLxxx
    3. Sxmxx

Default Re: ~$40 only for 3 BIG EYES Models in SCENARIC LOCATION next SATURDAY 14th June

UPDATES FOR SLOTS
    1. Sxxxx
    2. Sxmxx

Hi people, I have rackeyed the place, and it lives up to its name.

The place is nice, indoor and outdoor. So need not worry if rains, cus shoot can continue.

=)

Haha.

come for this shoot

it's very near harbourfront.

tt day 3pm to 6pm at sentosa got HOT BODS competition.

I'll be going there to see see. Models may be coming with me.

Peggy is there! Let's go together after the shoot to support. =D

you mean "scenic"?
    Alpha

Please tell me what does SCENARIC LOCATION mean? And you "Rackeyed" the location?? Is this new English? Never heard of these words before. The use of spell check can help a lot..

love the vocabulary.

6:1... Recipe for disaster...?

Haha.

I love the vocabulary too.

because of the "powerful" vocabulary, i got more thread replies which means Upz upz. =P

sorry but yes, "scenaric" was meant to be "scenic"- beautiful, breathtaking, dramatic, panoramic, picturesque, spectacular

what about rackey? It's supposed to be a "visit to a new place to assure everything's fine before an actual event takes place"

haha.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk View Post
    6:1... Recipe for disaster...?
    haha then come for the small group one!

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyToddler View Post
    Haha.

what about rackey? It's supposed to be a "visit to a new place to assure everything's fine before an actual event takes place"

haha.
    "Recce" =) Up for pretty models!

More pictures of Liting !

Credits all to L-A-D !

UPDATES FOR SLOTS
    1. Sxmxx

Aww...
    Saturdays.~

I am getting afraid of organising on saturdays.

haha

Support !!

$60 for for small group shoot !..

3 photographers to 1 model !

Support !

Sorry guys, due to lack of response

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    *Shoot Cancelled*
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________