Thread: What Note book screen size

Default What Note book screen size

Hi, does anyone using lap top to perform photo editing and normally what is the suitable and comfortable screen sizes to work on.

Default Re: What Note book screen size

I got a 17 inch Dell laptop which i hardly use for graphics processing, because i am too used to working on my old 22 inch lcd desktop. In fact i am looking into getting a wider one for my desktop to work more comfortably.

I find that for smaller screens the workprocess for PS seems abit too cluttered.

You probably want to get as wide as ur dollar allows if you are going to do serious photo editing work. And a good processor too.

Ryan
    Last edited by giantcanopy; 6th June 2008 at 09:44 PM.

Default Re: What Note book screen size

Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    I got a 17 inch Dell laptop which i hardly use for graphics processing, because i am too used to working on my old 22 inch lcd desktop. In fact i am looking into getting a wider one for my desktop to work more comfortably.

I find that for smaller screens the workprocess for PS seems abit too cluttered.

You probably want to get as wide as ur dollar allows if you are going to do serious photo editing work. And a good processor too.

Ryan
    thank bro, i am using my desktop to edit most of the time. But sometime when i go to visit my mum i wanted to do some editing, so looking to buy a laptop to tack along.