Thread: DA Protector - uninstall??

Default DA Protector - uninstall??

Is it possible to peel off the DA protector as I seems to have not clean the side on the camera properly and would like to take it out to redo. Any pro can advise here? Otherwise, will leave it as it is, cheers!
    D300|35mm f/2|85mm f/1.4|18-200 mm VR|17-55mm f/2.8 |70-300 F4-5.6|Tok 11-16 f/2.8|SB800|MB-D10|

Default Re: DA Protector - uninstall??

If it isn't really bad then just leave it la. There are a couple specks of dust between my da protector and my 2.5" screen but since it doesn't affect my image quality (both out of the LCD and out of the camera), I don't bother.

After awhile you'll just get used to it... just like viewfinder dust...........

Blog Entries

a piece of sewing thread or dental floss will do. gently 'saw' off the adhesive tape using the thread/floss.
    Last edited by nightwolf75; 6th June 2008 at 07:31 PM.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by smalltake View Post
    Is it possible to peel off the DA protector as I seems to have not clean the side on the camera properly and would like to take it out to redo. Any pro can advise here? Otherwise, will leave it as it is, cheers!
    You can peel it slowly if you do not want to use a thread or dental floss. I mean really slowly