Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 184

Thread: East Shooters Outing II

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clementi - Singapore
    Posts
    174

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Hi I am a newbie, do I need to pay to join this hunting...

    Thanks,

  2. #42

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Quote Originally Posted by kyting View Post
    Hi I am a newbie, do I need to pay to join this hunting...

    Thanks,
    pay your mentor's drink perhaps... hehehe...
    start of journey to great photos with my 1st personal DSLR - E500 2nd DSLR - E1

  3. #43

    Post Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Wah....who is who's mentor ah?

  4. #44

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Quote Originally Posted by myopia View Post
    Wah....who is who's mentor ah?
    dun be mistaken... if ya want can be the mentor
    hehehe...
    No need shy shy lah...
    start of journey to great photos with my 1st personal DSLR - E500 2nd DSLR - E1

  5. #45

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Actually hor, I looking for a mentor leh....anyone wan to be my mentor?

  6. #46
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Quote Originally Posted by kyting View Post
    Hi I am a newbie, do I need to pay to join this hunting...

    Thanks,
    Hunting? Lol easter "shooters" really become shooter liao if we go hunting..

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Hi guys

    My exams are finally over.. Can join u guys again for tcss... The last time I went for ES tcss was back then with chief, MJ & Lawrence. Hope u guys hold a TCSS soon.


    Zac08, if u're planning to go for a nature shoot, I'm up for it....
    PS: Can we make sure that we leave anyone behind like we did the last time?

  8. #48
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Quote Originally Posted by Daneisha0802 View Post
    Hi guys

    My exams are finally over.. Can join u guys again for tcss... The last time I went for ES tcss was back then with chief, MJ & Lawrence. Hope u guys hold a TCSS soon.


    Zac08, if u're planning to go for a nature shoot, I'm up for it....
    PS: Can we make sure that we leave anyone behind like we did the last time?
    Sure thing...

    I will make sure there is a 2ic to count heads at the rear...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Sure thing...

    I will make sure there is a 2ic to count heads at the rear...

  10. #50

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    let's wait for Zac's outing... "shooters" Make sure all gun's are clean before firing... to avoid... u guys know what lah... hehehe...
    start of journey to great photos with my 1st personal DSLR - E500 2nd DSLR - E1

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusK View Post
    let's wait for Zac's outing... "shooters" Make sure all gun's are clean before firing... to avoid... u guys know what lah... hehehe...
    Our 'guns' will IA?

  12. #52
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    PS :

    chats go in here... Chat zone

    thanks... let's try to keep this clear for organising only.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    PS :

    chats go in here... Chat zone

    thanks... let's try to keep this clear for organising only.

    hahaha. yes boss!

    sorry, can't help myself arrr. i've been in indonesia for almost 2 weeks already and not been shooting much coz i was sick for several days (should i mention the shopping to? )

    good to see things alive and kicking. see u guys!
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusK View Post
    let's wait for Zac's outing... "shooters" Make sure all gun's are clean before firing... to avoid... u guys know what lah... hehehe...

    Yes Sir!

  15. #55
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    How many would be interested to do a Nature shoot again at either Pasir Ris park or Botanical Gardens on 22nd June (Sunday)?

    Lets see a show of hands first and the choice.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    inside Bedok Res
    Posts
    282

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    hi guys...finally managed to get into CS...somehow could not get into these forum pages over the last 2 weeks....hope to join you guys soon after the near-miss the previous time.
    Canon 400D, 60D & 6D | Canon 10-22 & 24-105 L & 100-400 L | 580EX II

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    inside Bedok Res
    Posts
    282

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    this sat will be going to nat stadium to shoot possibly the last match to be played there. anyone interested?

    might be going to bedok res to shoot sunset scene this sunday also...
    Canon 400D, 60D & 6D | Canon 10-22 & 24-105 L & 100-400 L | 580EX II

  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    How many would be interested to do a Nature shoot again at either Pasir Ris park or Botanical Gardens on 22nd June (Sunday)?

    Lets see a show of hands first and the choice.

    Sorry lah. I can't join u guys for that weekend. I'm out of town to do some snorkelling....

  19. #59

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
    this sat will be going to nat stadium to shoot possibly the last match to be played there. anyone interested?

    might be going to bedok res to shoot sunset scene this sunday also...
    How come national stadium got so many 'last matches' one?

  20. #60
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Shooters Outing II

    hohoho... I'm getting quite in this thread liao.
    anyway, I'm doing a performance with Esplanade in conjunction with the Singapore arts festival.
    The group is called Grinder-Man.
    Schedules can be found here.
    The venue is at Esplanade waterfront, near the Esplanade bridge side.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •