Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Formula 1 Grand Prix Du Canada 2008 - 08 July

Default Re: Formula 1 Grand Prix Du Canada 2008 - 08 July

Wow. Congrats to BMW for their 1-2 finish Finally somebody broke the Ferrari and Mclaren duopoly. And to Kubica for now leading the driver's championship.

But don't worry, Ferrari will be back on top in the next race.

Oh yeah..... Hamilton must be blind!!!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Default Re: Formula 1 Grand Prix Du Canada 2008 - 08 Jun.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    ok..... who will win in today's race? kubica?

go BMW
    Congratulations to BMW and CS BMW fans (like wee_ly). This is a win that is inevitable, as the performance of the BMW cars were always challenging the the top positions since this season started.

Another thing that I would like to comment was on K. Raikkonen. I salute him! He was the unfortunate victim of L. Hamilton's mistake and yet he kept his cool and even patted Hamilton on his shoulder when both of them got out from their cars! 'Iceman' indeed.

I would like to see that this would be Hamilton's reaction if the situation was the other way around.

Wow, Ferrari hit Force India from behind no penalty. McLaren hit Ferrari kena drop 10 places next race. Where got fair like that.

Some more can justify hitting someone from behind at 200km/h is different from yesterday's accident.

Tell Adrian Sutil that.... Any car owner will tell u the guy behind always the wrong party so.. What Hamilton did is no different from what Kimi did to Adrian Sutil.

Aiyoh, why so hypocrite. Hamilton is as cool if not cooler than Kimi. He is not like some bugger named Alonso...........................

Kubica and the car have been consistent all the while, even though his car is not the fastest between the 3. Good for him........
    Last edited by greenieadi; 9th June 2008 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by greenieadi View Post
    Wow, Ferrari hit Force India from behind no penalty. McLaren hit Ferrari kena drop 10 places next race. Where got fair like that.

Some more can justify hitting someone from behind at 200km/h is different from yesterday's accident.

Tell Adrian Sutil that.... Any car owner will tell u the guy behind always the wrong party so.. What Hamilton did is no different from what Kimi did to Adrian Sutil.

Aiyoh, why so hypocrite. Hamilton is as cool if not cooler than Kimi. He is not like some bugger named Alonso...........................

Kubica and the car have been consistent all the while, even though his car is not the fastest between the 3. Good for him........

hamilton was penalized cos he failed to observe the red light. it's different from the racing incident that kimi and sutil were involved in where both were going at racing speed.

in fact a few races back massa was penalized for failing to observe the red light as well..just that massa din clobber someone then

aiyoh... how can say like that? what happened in monaco is a racing incident. what happened in montreal is stupidity. if kimi and another driver know how to stopped at the pit exit when the pit lane light is still red, shouldn't lewis do the same? or maybe he's sleeping or something? there are rules and this rule is stupid.

but what happened in the pit lane exit is a mistake and not a racing incident. so, the penalty is fair.
    Last edited by mohgui; 9th June 2008 at 09:22 AM.

oh... congrats to BMW and their fans here. they truly deserve the win here. kubica drove a superb race and so did heifeld.

I dont agree. What happen in Monaco is what you call 'racing incident', meanwhile what happen in Canada is what you call driver error or stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Bro, if you are going, let me know early ah... We go together.
    sure... most probably after magny-cour as i'll be in penang during this weekend's race.

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Wow. Congrats to BMW for their 1-2 finish Finally somebody broke the Ferrari and Mclaren duopoly. And to Kubica for now leading the driver's championship.

But don't worry, Ferrari will be back on top in the next race.

Oh yeah..... Hamilton must be blind!!!

blind is one thing....maybe also very quick-thinking. rather than clobber kubica head-on he decided to swerve left and ram kimi instead! lewis "kamikaze" hamilton

congrats to bmw, kubica and heifeld for their performance!
    Last edited by madmacs; 9th June 2008 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    blind is one thing....maybe also very quick-thinking. rather than clobber rosberg head-on he decided to swerve left and ram kimi instead! lewis "kamikaze" hamilton

congrats to bmw, kubica and heifeld for their performance!
    take out the driver who is a greater threat yah?

anyway, he deserves the penalty lah. what a rookie mistake.

btw...did the ferrari pit crew mess up? massa was queueing behind kimi in the pits but din seem to take on fuel? end up have to come in again for fuel.

great performance by massa though considering the number of times he had to stop.

btw...did the ferrari pit crew mess up? massa was queueing behind kimi in the pits but din seem to take on fuel? end up have to come in again for fuel.
    Yes, there was a communication problem between the pit and F. Massa. Hence, the need for him to re-pit.

Did you watch the Monaco race? Kimi had almost no control over his ferrari when he hit Sutil. The pit lane incident with Hamilton is just stupidity.
    Alpha

Congrates to BMW a nice race from them! FERRARI will be back GO FERRARI!!!

Go BMW.... Go Heidfeld, Go Kubica....
    Wah....black horse won....you si peh choon

blind is one thing....maybe also very quick-thinking. rather than clobber kubica head-on he decided to swerve left and ram kimi instead! lewis "kamikaze" hamilton
    No la. I don't think that it was the case of taking out Raikonnen. There was more space from L. Hamilton's car to Raikonnen's as compared to Kubica's, so I guess that he opted for the one with more road between him and the front car.

Yes, BMW did it and not only one of the two drivers was on the podium but both at 1st and 2nd positions. I was the happiest person in AMK (even though I bet on a different set of drivers), I have to admit, this 3am. I stayed up to watch the race and truly enjoyed the race very much.

Who do you think was the driver of the day? Kubica? Heidfeld? Or some other driver?

Well, I like the way Heidfeld blocking Alonso from overtaking him and that really gave the edge for Kubica to widen the gap between himself from the rest of the trailing drivers. Alonso tried very hard and just couldn't overtake even though Heidfeld was driving with full load of fuel.

Well, not just Heidfeld whom I really impressed with but Massa too. He was very alert and once an opportunity strikes, he overtook 2 cars at one time! Not only once but twice (I think) or maybe more during the race. Wow, that was real classic!

I have to take my hat off for for the both of them - Heidfeld and Massa!

Yes, BMW did it and not only one of the two drivers was on the podium but both at 1st and 2nd positions. I was the happiest person in AMK (even though I bet on a different set of drivers), I have to admit, this 3am. I stayed up to watch the race and truly enjoyed the race very much.

Who do you think was the driver of the day? Kubica? Heidfeld? Or some other driver?

Well, I like the way Heidfeld blocking Alonso from overtaking him and that really gave the edge for Kubica to widen the gap between himself from the rest of the trailing drivers. Alonso tried very hard and just couldn't overtake even though Heidfeld was driving with full load of fuel.

Well, not just Heidfeld whom I really impressed with but Massa too. He was very alert and once an opportunity strikes, he overtook 2 cars at one time! Not only once but twice (I think) or maybe more during the race. Wow, that was real classic!

I have to take my hat off for for the both of them - Heidfeld and Massa!
    congrats bro!

but enjoy while you can...cos next race will be a

FERRARI ONE-TWO!!!

congrats bro!

but enjoy while you can...cos next race will be a

FERRARI ONE-TWO!!!

hahaha... Ferrari owns Magny-Cours

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast