Thread: Questions on how to use Paypal

Default Questions on how to use Paypal

Hi everyone, I am actually looking into selling a few items in ebay. And i realize most of the people are pay through paypal. I went through the website and have a few queries. Correct me if i am wrong

The registration of paypal for personal account is free. From what i understand paypal is a platform for us to pay our money by using credit cards right? This is the payment part.

What about the receiving end? where does the money go to or how am i suppose to collect the money when someone send me money via paypal? does it go to the paypal account like a credit? If so, how do i draw out?

The other concern i have is are there any charges by using the paypal whether you are paying or receiving the money?

Default Re: Questions on how to use Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Discman View Post
    Hi everyone, I am actually looking into selling a few items in ebay. And i realize most of the people are pay through paypal. I went through the website and have a few queries. Correct me if i am wrong

The registration of paypal for personal account is free. From what i understand paypal is a platform for us to pay our money by using credit cards right? This is the payment part.

What about the receiving end? where does the money go to or how am i suppose to collect the money when someone send me money via paypal? does it go to the paypal account like a credit? If so, how do i draw out?

The other concern i have is are there any charges by using the paypal whether you are paying or receiving the money?

I think most of your questions can be found in www.paypal.com.

Sorry not have time to elaborate. Got to rush to go shoot XMMs.

You know XMMs don't like to wait one. They grow old very fast in waiting.

Default Re: Questions on how to use Paypal

Anything that I am not familiar with.

Trial and error lor