Who ish wanna ghost moller soot this sunday 15th?
let's support SPAIN!!
This is an electronic post which requires no signature.
Canon announces EOS 1000D
Canon has just announced its latest D-SLR - the EOS 1000D. Featuring a 10.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor, 7- point wide area AF system and up to 3fps continuous JPEG shooting until the memory card is full, the EOS 1000D represents a more affordable entry point to the world of EOS cameras – whilst taking full advantage of over 70 years of imaging expertise.
With the lightest body of any digital EOS camera, the EOS 1000D incorporates a range of technologies used in Canon’s professional EOS-1 series cameras, including the DIGIC III image processor, and Live View mode.
For straight-from- the-box shooting, the EOS 1000D is available with a Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS lens – which includes 4-stop image stabilisation, ensuring superb performance even in low-light conditions.
“The EOS 1000D is a small camera with a big idea: the supreme adaptability and image quality of the EOS system, in an accessible, affordable package,” said Mogens Jensen, Head of Canon Consumer Imaging Europe. “For anyone ready to take the next step in creative photography, it offers the perfect entry point to the world of D-SLR.”
Pricing & Availability
The EOS 1000D is available from the end of July priced at the following:
EOS 1000D body only £499.99 / €649.99 RRP inc. VAT
EOS 1000D 18-55mm IS lens kit £579.99 / €749.99 RRP inc. VAT.
Features at a glance:
- 10.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- 7-point wide-area AF system with f/5.6 cross-type centre point
- up to 3 frames per second
- 2.5 inch LCD with Live View shooting
- DIGIC III image processor
- compatible with SD and SDHC memory cards
- compact and lightweight body
- Digital Photo Professional RAW processing software
- Fully compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites
NO 5D MKII??
hoot moleng everybody!
40 km to 1 litre :p