Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 910

Thread: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

  1. #741
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    my bad. i lub all photoaiders, miss the mass tanning session at merlion park.
    You sure you want to tan more? You one of the most tan at the PhotoAid man heheh.....

  2. #742

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    any plan B if there is rain as it been raining these few days.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  3. #743
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    hi Guys!

    I will come but only for a short while as I got some stuff to in the afternoon.

    See ya Sat!
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  4. #744
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    any plan B if there is rain as it been raining these few days.
    thats why i bringing 4 man tent, to store all electrical & electronic gears like mini-compo and cameras etc. ok joke aside

    can crash in WuffRuff's place, she said near to SKI360. which by the way, beers will still be good for another round of 007bang, 5-10, and elimentry's siccers paper stone. but remember lubbers, we must tone down abit hor.
    Last edited by denniskee; 11th June 2008 at 12:36 AM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  5. #745
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    thats why i bringing 4 man tent, to store all electrical & electronic gears like mini-compo and cameras etc. ok joke aside

    can crash in WuffRuff's place, she said near to SKI360. which by the way, beers will still be good for another round of 007bang, 5-10, and elimentry's siccers paper stone. but remember lubbers, we must tone down abit hor.
    Yahhh... can crash at my place la...
    Dun need to tone down la... my neighbours sometimes play mahjong on weekends also... so noisy... nobody cares except my mum la... just be quiet when she comes back... but usually not early la... hehe. So dun worry.

    Speaking of beers... cool box how leh???
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  6. #746
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Yahhh... can crash at my place la...
    Dun need to tone down la... my neighbours sometimes play mahjong on weekends also... so noisy... nobody cares except my mum la... just be quiet when she comes back... but usually not early la... hehe. So dun worry.

    Speaking of beers... cool box how leh???
    we still got 3 days for people to volunteer their cool box.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  7. #747

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    I offered my huge cool box earlier, but the offer was not taken up. It's still available if you all want but i guess might be a bit inconvenient because it needs to be picked up. Best is someone going to Lubbers II bring along, but my ofeer still stands.

  8. #748

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    thats why i bringing 4 man tent, to store all electrical & electronic gears like mini-compo and cameras etc. ok joke aside

    can crash in WuffRuff's place, she said near to SKI360. which by the way, beers will still be good for another round of 007bang, 5-10, and elimentry's siccers paper stone. but remember lubbers, we must tone down abit hor.
    Where is the place? I dun know where is the SKI360
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #749
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Where is the place? I dun know where is the SKI360
    tupid guy, u sleeping ah? sammy even post photo liao lay.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  10. #750
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I offered my huge cool box earlier, but the offer was not taken up. It's still available if you all want but i guess might be a bit inconvenient because it needs to be picked up. Best is someone going to Lubbers II bring along, but my ofeer still stands.
    hi dm, agar agar what size? maybe i take a bus down to your place to pick it up?
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  11. #751

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    tupid guy, u sleeping ah? sammy even post photo liao lay.
    No, now is my lunch time leh. He posted?? Where?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #752
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    No, now is my lunch time leh. He posted?? Where?
    post #659 lor. drink enough "red wine" liao ah?

    sorry hor, now i also hungry, go cook noodle, later come back.
    Last edited by denniskee; 11th June 2008 at 01:12 AM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  13. #753

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    post #659 lor. drink enough "red wine" liao ah?

    sorry hor, now i also hungry, go cook noodle, later come back.
    Oh, i tot u say he post some of his CREATIONS again..... Halo bro, i super long time didt go EC liao lor
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  14. #754

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    post #659 lor. drink enough "red wine" liao ah?

    sorry hor, now i also hungry, go cook noodle, later come back.
    Not red wine leh.... is MR JACK la

    Meet outside for supper la hahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #755

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    hi dm, agar agar what size? maybe i take a bus down to your place to pick it up?
    Can't find my measuring tape right now, but very very aggak, it's about almost 1m long, about 60-70 cm deep and about 70-80cm high? Has two compartments - 1 large and 1 small. Guess you could use the larger compartment to store ice, and the smaller compartment can be used to keep food frozen/chilled. Comes with a large handle and wheels.

  16. #756

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    post #659 lor. drink enough "red wine" liao ah?

    sorry hor, now i also hungry, go cook noodle, later come back.
    Hahahaha! I better not say what I just ate! BURRRP!!!

  17. #757

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Oh, i tot u say he post some of his CREATIONS again..... Halo bro, i super long time didt go EC liao lor
    Aiyoh ... so many photos from Lubbers Reunion I. Headache. Tupi, how's the photos from your side?

  18. #758
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Oh, i tot u say he post some of his CREATIONS again..... Halo bro, i super long time didt go EC liao lor
    Harlo...it is the old east coast lagoon lah!!!!! hehehhe



    next to the UDMC Sea food center and the East Coast Lagoon hawker center...but now abit more modernised lah ...hehe

  19. #759

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Aiyoh ... so many photos from Lubbers Reunion I. Headache. Tupi, how's the photos from your side?
    Not touch it yet as now rushing for other stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Harlo...it is the old east coast lagoon lah!!!!! hehehhe

    next to the UDMC Sea food center and the East Coast Lagoon hawker center...but now abit more modernised lah ...hehe
    hahahaha ithink i know where is it liao, anyway can just walk along the beach if cant find it.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #760
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Not touch it yet as now rushing for other stuff



    hahahaha ithink i know where is it liao, anyway can just walk along the beach if cant find it.
    yalor the main EC beach is only 8km long hor heheheheheheh

Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •