Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 910

Thread: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

  1. #681

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
    04.


    This Film camera is awesome. The DOF is power. Bokeh Is Killer
    you focus at the Guy and not vivian
    LUUB LUUB SO MUCH LUUB sometimes the LUUB goes in 'different' directions!

  2. #682
    Member gsv13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    236

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Sammy u not joining ?
    for me i have a workshop till 4 will join in late

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    eh....I am cycling around there every Saturday from 4pm to midnight. So no effort.
    Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open

  3. #683
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    iirc, pa area no allow to fly kite, wait cause plane to crash.
    USe to fly remote controlled airplane and well usually can only flyabout 30 mins then land plane and hide as using illegal signal and fly too far and high heheheheh...... so you see police vehical come into the off road area you quickly land your plane heheh...Airport tower are the one who can detect your PCM signal heheheh.... I really don't undersand the kite restriction.....last time when I was young you see hundreds of kites in the air... my family was always fly box kite and other large one without problem. Another good past time gone.

  4. #684
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
    04.


    This Film camera is awesome. The DOF is power. Bokeh Is Killer
    you focus at the Guy and not vivian
    it is not just film camera, it is medium format
    dont play play, much shallower dof compare to crop body dslr and compact digital.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  5. #685
    Member gsv13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    236

    Thumbs up Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    DM do post the weekend's snaps ..i realise i took most of food stuff and the dogs


    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Actually supposed to fly aeroplane to another country to take pictures of ... you guessed it: aeroplanes! But client haven't confirmed so everything on my end also cannot confirm. Then the very next day have tournament to attend.
    Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open

  6. #686
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    USe to fly remote controlled airplane and well usually can only flyabout 30 mins then land plane and hide as using illegal signal and fly too far and high heheheheh...... so you see police vehical come into the off road area you quickly land your plane heheh...Airport tower are the one who can detect your PCM signal heheheh.... I really don't undersand the kite restriction.....last time when I was young you see hundreds of kites in the air... my family was always fly box kite and other large one without problem. Another good past time gone.
    that shows how long i havent been there, iirc, there are even sign board telling people no flying of kite.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  7. #687
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by gsv13 View Post
    DM do post the weekend's snaps ..i realise i took most of food stuff and the dogs
    you hungry ah? food stuff and dog, wah lau, you thinking of hot dog!!!
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  8. #688

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by gsv13 View Post
    DM do post the weekend's snaps ..i realise i took most of food stuff and the dogs
    Hmm ... might not be a good idea to post them publically ... if you know what I mean! It's not that we have anything to hide, but oh well, some of the public may get too much of a culture shock.

    What do you guys think of a private hosting site kinda thing, but someone has to set it up. I know nuts about these things.

  9. #689
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    you hungry ah? food stuff and dog, wah lau, you thinking of hot dog!!!
    wah...lucky I did not go then...I would be shooting alot of photos of the dogs heheheh

  10. #690

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    wah...lucky I did not go then...I would be shooting alot of photos of the dogs heheheh
    Ask John and Tupi; they experienced FIRST-HAND, UP-CLOSE &&& PERSONAL just how 'HOTTTTT! da dogs could get, especially the un-neutered male one ... but Dennis, on the other hand, got 'his dog hotted'!!

  11. #691
    Member gsv13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    236

    Thumbs up Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    oh ok never thought from that point of view

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hmm ... might not be a good idea to post them publically ... if you know what I mean! It's not that we have anything to hide, but oh well, some of the public may get too much of a culture shock.

    What do you guys think of a private hosting site kinda thing, but someone has to set it up. I know nuts about these things.
    Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open

  12. #692

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    dear event photogs, ill provide a private gallery for our photos

    thanks!

  13. #693
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Ask John and Tupi; they experienced FIRST-HAND, UP-CLOSE &&& PERSONAL just how 'HOTTTTT! da dogs could get, especially the un-neutered male one ... but Dennis, on the other hand, got 'his dog hotted'!!
    Don't Ask. Don't Tell. I am eating ba-chang supper right now heheh

  14. #694

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Don't Ask. Don't Tell. I am eating ba-chang supper right now heheh
    Dun nid to ask, and I dun nid to tell ... the photos are all there! Even I am not spared, BTW! BWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!

  15. #695

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    dear event photogs, ill provide a private gallery for our photos

    thanks!
    KEWL! Thanks! Just for that, I promise to only post up the most embarrassing photos of you, and me, the embraces and kisses with Tupi and of course ... OOPS! Too much info!

    Let us know how to go about it, and of course, set-up link and password ...

  16. #696
    Member gsv13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    236

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    hmm what's ba-chang ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Dun nid to ask, and I dun nid to tell ... the photos are all there! Even I am not spared, BTW! BWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!
    Ba Chang (Glutinous Rice Dumpling) ok la enjoy
    Last edited by gsv13; 10th June 2008 at 01:54 AM. Reason: got the answer
    Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open

  17. #697

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
    04.


    This Film camera is awesome. The DOF is power. Bokeh Is Killer
    you focus at the Guy and not vivian
    Hahahaha...It's ok for the blur of me, actually I love the medium format camera better then the photos

  18. #698

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by vivian View Post
    Hahahaha...It's ok for the blur of me, actually I love the medium format camera better then the photos
    Ahh ... no wonder the biig biig luurvey dovey eyes -you not Splutter, but you his Bald kamela!

  19. #699
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by vivian View Post
    Hahahaha...It's ok for the blur of me, actually I love the medium format camera better then the photos
    see lar, splutter, dont focus on the lady but go focus on the guy, now vivian not happy with photo, only like you hassy.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  20. #700

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by gsv13 View Post
    oh ok never thought from that point of view
    Errr I not 'making rules' or anything ah ... just making a suggestion. I know of at least one people who would not like their photo displayed.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •