Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

Ok, somewhat backdated but hey it's film man, takes time! All taken on the last day of photoaid.

If you understand my works, it's photography. If you don't, it's art.
    SplutterPhotography|flickr

12. My fav shot! =P

DM: HEY you don't play play hor.... I background man....king-maker ....not a front man type.. heheh...I don't have the right time of day to be organising dick. heheh....unless I get a change of job heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Splutter View Post
    Ok, somewhat backdated but hey it's film man, takes time! All taken on the last day of photoaid.
    Wah you just reminded me that I have YET to edit my final week of photoaids heheh...after the even...feeling sooo lazy to do it hahahah

Anyone thought about flying kite? heheh DM....you Go fly kite!!!! heheheheheheh

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    DM: HEY you don't play play hor.... I background man....king-maker ....not a front man type.. heheh...I don't have the right time of day to be organising dick. heheh....unless I get a change of job heh...
    Ahhhh .. IC IC .. then you would be the best person to fill the role of 'ADVISOR' to the Lubbers R&R gang manz! You do all the ground-work, then someone PRs and proposes!

Quote Originally Posted by Splutter View Post
    Sputter, that's some freaky tonal range and creamy bokeh man! Sighh ... the stuff film is made of ...

love this shot! My Best photo Captured in Photoaid!
    thank you! LUB LUB!
    Last edited by Mulan; 10th June 2008 at 01:16 AM.
    " Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality"

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Ahhhh .. IC IC .. then you would be the best person to fill the role of 'ADVISOR' to the Lubbers R&R gang manz! You do all the ground-work, then someone PRs and proposes!
    yalor....you don;t know har?? Like President...always get shot first... you never hear advisor get shot right? heeh so long get the big bucks can liao ....no need the glory heheheh....

iirc, pa area no allow to fly kite, wait cause plane to crash.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Thumbs up Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

#Ok, somewhat backdated but hey it's film man, takes time! All taken on the last day of photoaid.

Wow those snaps are very nice ...Thanks for uploading .

cheers
    Sudhir
    Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open

Actually supposed to fly aeroplane to another country to take pictures of ... you guessed it: aeroplanes! But client haven't confirmed so everything on my end also cannot confirm. Then the very next day have tournament to attend.

Actually supposed to fly aeroplane to another country to take pictures of ... you guessed it: aeroplanes! But client haven't confirmed so everything on my end also cannot confirm. Then the very next day have tournament to attend.
    Drag queen torney? heheheh

big splash area
    Hell of a lot of fast food to posh restaurants there. But this part of the beach is pretty crowded and lots of people walking about and riding their bike all over the place. Food, drink and shelter not a problem

mac area
    This place lots of young kids, can be pretty chaotic. But food and drinks not a problem. More fast food stuff. They have futbol torneys here. Crazy roller bladers and cyclist as there are a few rental shops here. Good place to rent bike or skate and then move far from here.

SKI360 area

This is the Ski360 location and how they ski.

This is the once famous lagoon that has been turned into a skiing thingy. On one side you have the UDMC seafood restaurant and on the other side the Hawker center. Near by to this hawker center is a bike and skate rental shop too. Food, drinks and shelter not a problem
    .But the beach nearby...crowded too.

bedok jetty area
    The beach is abit deserted as the beach has some old sampans berth all over the place. There is a public toilet nearby but it is about 500m from the bike rental and drink store that is near the hawker center. There are some picnic tables here. Of course you can walk the jetty. Not much of a huge crowd but you can't play volley ball there heheh.. Anyone for fishing?

Beach - shorline near the jetty...this was Saturday 4 weeks ago...as you can see not much people here..

The EC jetty.....No Volley ball for sure heheh...

pa area
    This is further down the road, as you get pass the jetty and headed down about 400-500m it will be the last drink store you will see. It is usually a pickup with the back full of drinks and snack and some ice cream. After that...you would be lucky to spot another 3 wheel motorbike with drinks to sell you. It will be about 1km down the road to the PA camp site. This part of the beach is crowded where the beach has a shore but the area behind the camp site ...there is some soil erosion so you don't have a gradual beach line to the water if you know what I mean.

twin jetty

This is further down after the pa camp site...heading towards the Sailing Club. This place is not bad..less people, has a huge carpark. BBQ pits and seats and some shelter and also a toilet nearby. The toilet there is a vending machine for buying drinks. Most of the toilet in the EC usually has a working heavyu duty anti-vandal drink vending machine lah. This place has the two jettys just further up the road about 400m from the toilet/BBQ pits. Near this Jetty is some nice greens and beach....and as you cycle upware..you will be on the path that run along the Safra Golf course.

Beach line near the Twin Jetty

Further up you will be heading towards a bike track that will lead you to Changi. Alot of cyclists takes that path to Changi.

For those who want to learn to roller blade...you should head the opposite direction toward Tangjung Rhu. The path only lead till Fort Road and then it stop dead as construction is taking place further up...indefinitely. But the stretch about 1-3km in length leading up to this dead end...it is usually very quiet so alot of roller bladers like touse this area to practice. But careful abit lah if you are a guy...this is the infamous gay haunt heheh...for fast hookups too.
    GREAT Effort!!!
    Your time, your photo and your Words.
    Then You must join this outing lor.

Drag queen torney? heheheh
    SHHHHHSSSHHHHH!!!!! No one knows I am the 'Mystery Judge'!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
    GREAT Effort!!!
    Your time, your photo and your Words.
    Then You must join this outing lor.
    eh....I am cycling around there every Saturday from 4pm to midnight. So no effort.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    iirc, pa area no allow to fly kite, wait cause plane to crash.
    CHOI! CHOI! Sekali I have to fly then how? Look out for a bunch of mad Lubbers on the beach and scream warnings to the pilot ah?

This Film camera is awesome. The DOF is power. Bokeh Is Killer
    you focus at the Guy and not vivian

Thumbs up Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

hmm i too like aeroplanes ...especially those war planes

Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open