Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

dm, luval, exposure and razor,

pls indicate the time and venue preference, thanks.

why this week also so few people, come come dont shy

guys, pls pm me ur hp no. thanks.
    Last edited by denniskee; 9th June 2008 at 10:25 PM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by gsv13 View Post
    Guys it was really quality time spend on the last weekend

Thanks to all ,specially Charles he kept every one entaining and watching you all playing 0-0-7-ping was real fun.Nisa without you and your family's support i think this was impossible Thanks again.

By the way we guys really make a gr8 team...nice to be part of it

Sammy,Mulan ,Melvin i missed u guys.

Cheers
    Sudhir

MISSSSS YOU TOO SUDHIR!!!
    Thank you for remember me - MULAN
    I WILL BE BACK!
    " Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality"

1) tupid guy------(???)
    2) luval-----------(???)
    3) john teoh------(???)
    4) dm------------MAY NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT, but can loan you guys my cooler - big enough to last the entire day and overnight. Self collect and return.
    5) pixie----------- (anything I can get from supermarket.. else Mi-cheese!)
    6) denniskee------(???)
    7) razor-----------(???)
    8) phoakm--------(???)
    9) zhangyb--------(???)
    10) WuffRuff------(???)
    11) Exposure------(???)

So sorry guys, but I may not be able to make it this Sat as I'll be very tied-up. I'll try my very best to pop by in the late afternoon or early evening if I can.

I can make the Garlic Loti if you all want, but how to pangang if you're all ta-powing?
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 9th June 2008 at 10:45 PM.

Sorry guys, I got class from 6pm to 8:30pm, next day will travel to KL early morning, so I guess I have to miss the gathering again

1) tupid guy------(both Venue is fine for me but wont be able to stay "early" this time round as Sunday i have shoot)
    2) luval- coming in the afternoon -- definitely choose EC.. i stay on 15 min away from it
    3) john teoh------(full day---------both also can)
    4) dm
    5) pixie-----------( afternoon------EC easier)
    6) denniskee------(full day---------both also can)
    7) razor-----------(afternoon------????)
    8) phoakm--------(afternoon-------East Coast)
    9) zhangyb--------(after 5pm------sentosa)
    10) WuffRuff------(maybe evening--East Coast)
    11) Exposure

there is a stretch of beach near to the Big Splash...can't remember the car park number for that beach but it is one before you reach big splash (between road safety park & big splash). There is a small little jetty there also (which is quite new)....this stretch is pretty quiet and normally not many plp so can make lot of noise...and it is within walking distance to big splash....can consider there as alternative rather than the usual EC macdonald area whereby very crowded over the wkend.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    wah, so good, u went malaysia last week, this week thailand, next week where?
    next week.. Philippines =( mango anyone?

Advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    1) tupid guy------(both Venue is fine for me but wont be able to stay "early" this time round as Sunday i have shoot)
    2) luval- coming in the afternoon -- definitely choose EC.. i stay on 15 min away from it
    4) dm
    5) pixie-----------( afternoon------EC easier)
    6) denniskee------(full day---------both also can)
    7) razor-----------(afternoon------????)
    8) phoakm--------(afternoon-------East Coast)
    9) zhangyb--------(after 5pm------sentosa)
    10) WuffRuff------(maybe evening--East Coast)
    11) Exposure
    anywhere reachable by car...
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

14th june gathering
    time : 3:00pm
    venue : East Coast

2) luval-----------(afternoon)
    3) john teoh------(full day)
    4) pixie-----------(afternoon)
    5) denniskee------(full day)
    6) razor-----------(afternoon)
    7) phoakm--------(afternoon)
    8) zhangyb--------(after 5pm)
    9) WuffRuff-------(maybe evening)
    10) Exposure
    11) Suki ----------(full day)

hurry hurry, sign up and join us for a jolly good time (better no more alcohol this time round, too near to the sea liao, than again, maybe beer is ok.).

anyway, just nice, after 1 weekends out of sun, time to get back the tan.

Pls state what food / drink you would like to contribute.

1) tupid guy------(???)
    2) luval-----------(???)
    3) john teoh------(???)
    4) pixie----------- (anything I can get from supermarket.. else Mi-cheese!)
    5) denniskee------(???)
    6) razor-----------(???)
    7) phoakm--------(???)
    8) zhangyb--------(???)
    9) WuffRuff-------(???)
    10) Exposure------(???)
    11) Suki ----------(will contribute either food or drinks once the activities and location are confirmed)
    Last edited by denniskee; 9th June 2008 at 11:42 PM.

now we need to decide

1) exact location,

big splash area
    mac area
    SKI360 area
    bedok jetty area
    pa area

anymore suggestion?

2) how to settle dinner?

who is driving? maybe can drive out to tahpow,
    or if KFC is good for everyone and if they do deliver to where we are,
    or go makan at food centre (but if too far from base camp than how? also need volunteer to guard the base)

3) any ground sheet / straw mat / tentage?

i have 4 man tent, but no straw mat and ground sheet.

4) very important, water

suggest everyone bring 2x1.5L mineral water,
    can we have those driving to bring in the beer? what is a beach party without beer?

5) tibits

sian lay, chips without good dips (hint hint again).
    Last edited by denniskee; 9th June 2008 at 11:47 PM.

WAH! No one LUUB DM anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    after last weeks gathering, of cause nobody lub DM, everybody only lub the egg-myo and garlic breads DM and LLL makes. ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    after last weeks gathering, of cause nobody lub DM, everybody only lub the egg-myo and garlic breads DM and LLL makes. ha ha ha
    HRRMPH!!!

14th june gathering
    time : 3:00pm
    venue : East Coast

2) luval-----------(afternoon------EC)
    4) pixie-----------(afternoon------EC)
    5) denniskee------(full day---------both also can)
    6) razor-----------(afternoon------EC)
    7) phoakm--------(afternoon-------EC)
    8) zhangyb--------(after 5pm------Sentosa)
    9) WuffRuff-------(maybe evening---EC)
    10) Exposure
    11) Suki ---------(All the venues are fine with me, but will be leaving before 10pm, will contribute either food or drinks once the activities and location are confirmed)

Mulan LUB DM Babe la *HUG
    " Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality"

HUGGZ BABE!

Sigh ... Denise only LUUB my food.

OK, enough. I know where I stand ... the dip and loti have won his tummy!

On to bigger and better things in life!

haha...who said no one lub you, u so lubly, of cos everyone lub u

Thumbs up Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

Yep indeed the first bite i took 2 big chilli pieces thinking they are RED CAPSICUM so it was little hot hot but later i liked the taste

as such i have kinda started liking local food after fotoaid ,Especially Nasi Goreng ,i tried laksa yesterday at Geylang ...it was a wow.

Well Nisa those collection of cheese were really nice ..i enjoyed them .. Thanks again

Yep will try to be in as well for 14th if its Sentose then just walking distance from my home

cheers
    Sudhir

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    It's great to see you there too, come again if this 14th is confirm! Lets play some volley ball!!!!

Ya ma, i saw him perspiring too.....
    Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open

big splash area
    Hell of a lot of fast food to posh restaurants there. But this part of the beach is pretty crowded and lots of people walking about and riding their bike all over the place. Food, drink and shelter not a problem

mac area
    This place lots of young kids, can be pretty chaotic. But food and drinks not a problem. More fast food stuff. They have futbol torneys here. Crazy roller bladers and cyclist as there are a few rental shops here. Good place to rent bike or skate and then move far from here.

SKI360 area

This is the Ski360 location and how they ski.

This is the once famous lagoon that has been turned into a skiing thingy. On one side you have the UDMC seafood restaurant and on the other side the Hawker center. Near by to this hawker center is a bike and skate rental shop too. Food, drinks and shelter not a problem
    .But the beach nearby...crowded too.

bedok jetty area
    The beach is abit deserted as the beach has some old sampans berth all over the place. There is a public toilet nearby but it is about 500m from the bike rental and drink store that is near the hawker center. There are some picnic tables here. Of course you can walk the jetty. Not much of a huge crowd but you can't play volley ball there heheh.. Anyone for fishing?

Beach - shorline near the jetty...this was Saturday 4 weeks ago...as you can see not much people here..

The EC jetty.....No Volley ball for sure heheh...

pa area
    This is further down the road, as you get pass the jetty and headed down about 400-500m it will be the last drink store you will see. It is usually a pickup with the back full of drinks and snack and some ice cream. After that...you would be lucky to spot another 3 wheel motorbike with drinks to sell you. It will be about 1km down the road to the PA camp site. This part of the beach is crowded where the beach has a shore but the area behind the camp site ...there is some soil erosion so you don't have a gradual beach line to the water if you know what I mean.

twin jetty

This is further down after the pa camp site...heading towards the Sailing Club. This place is not bad..less people, has a huge carpark. BBQ pits and seats and some shelter and also a toilet nearby. The toilet there is a vending machine for buying drinks. Most of the toilet in the EC usually has a working heavyu duty anti-vandal drink vending machine lah. This place has the two jettys just further up the road about 400m from the toilet/BBQ pits. Near this Jetty is some nice greens and beach....and as you cycle upware..you will be on the path that run along the Safra Golf course.

Beach line near the Twin Jetty

Further up you will be heading towards a bike track that will lead you to Changi. Alot of cyclists takes that path to Changi.

For those who want to learn to roller blade...you should head the opposite direction toward Tangjung Rhu. The path only lead till Fort Road and then it stop dead as construction is taking place further up...indefinitely. But the stretch about 1-3km in length leading up to this dead end...it is usually very quiet so alot of roller bladers like touse this area to practice. But careful abit lah if you are a guy...this is the infamous gay haunt heheh...for fast hookups too.

SAMMIEEE!!!

Even though I probably cannot make it, your effort in taking time trouble to write and post up plus got pictorial reference summor ... AWESOME! TRULY TOUCHED BY YOUR EFFORT!!!

We should vote you to organise the next outing leh!

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    big splash area
    Hell of a lot of fast food to posh restaurants there. But this part of the beach is pretty crowded and lots of people walking about and riding their bike all over the place. Food, drink and shelter not a problem

mac area
    This place lots of young kids, can be pretty chaotic. But food and drinks not a problem. More fast food stuff. They have futbol torneys here. Crazy roller bladers and cyclist as there are a few rental shops here. Good place to rent bike or skate and then move far from here.

SKI360 area

This is the Ski360 location and how they ski.

This is the once famous lagoon that has been turned into a skiing thingy. On one side you have the UDMC seafood restaurant and on the other side the Hawker center. Near by to this hawker center is a bike and skate rental shop too. Food, drinks and shelter not a problem
    .But the beach nearby...crowded too.

bedok jetty area
    The beach is abit deserted as the beach has some old sampans berth all over the place. There is a public toilet nearby but it is about 500m from the bike rental and drink store that is near the hawker center. There are some picnic tables here. Of course you can walk the jetty. Not much of a huge crowd but you can't play volley ball there heheh.. Anyone for fishing?

Beach - shorline near the jetty...this was Saturday 4 weeks ago...as you can see not much people here..

The EC jetty.....No Volley ball for sure heheh...

pa area
    This is further down the road, as you get pass the jetty and headed down about 400-500m it will be the last drink store you will see. It is usually a pickup with the back full of drinks and snack and some ice cream. After that...you would be lucky to spot another 3 wheel motorbike with drinks to sell you. It will be about 1km down the road to the PA camp site. This part of the beach is crowded where the beach has a shore but the area behind the camp site ...there is some soil erosion so you don't have a gradual beach line to the water if you know what I mean.

twin jetty

This is further down after the pa camp site...heading towards the Sailing Club. This place is not bad..less people, has a huge carpark. BBQ pits and seats and some shelter and also a toilet nearby. The toilet there is a vending machine for buying drinks. Most of the toilet in the EC usually has a working heavyu duty anti-vandal drink vending machine lah. This place has the two jettys just further up the road about 400m from the toilet/BBQ pits. Near this Jetty is some nice greens and beach....and as you cycle upware..you will be on the path that run along the Safra Golf course.

Beach line near the Twin Jetty

Further up you will be heading towards a bike track that will lead you to Changi. Alot of cyclists takes that path to Changi.

For those who want to learn to roller blade...you should head the opposite direction toward Tangjung Rhu. The path only lead till Fort Road and then it stop dead as construction is taking place further up...indefinitely. But the stretch about 1-3km in length leading up to this dead end...it is usually very quiet so alot of roller bladers like touse this area to practice. But careful abit lah if you are a guy...this is the infamous gay haunt heheh...for fast hookups too.