Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 910

Thread: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

  1. #321

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    The evidence is with me lor........
    Share share leh!

  2. #322
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post


    Pls support him!!!!
    Really a work horse! No prob we are all fellow lubbers we will support him!

  3. #323

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  4. #324
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Whats that suspicious looking black patch on the bannana suit?

  5. #325
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Wah lau!!!! heheh.... I know I am abit of a yellow banana but that is really over drama leh hahahahahahah........

    Oui....you now trying to say I am a bed wetter or something har !!???? heheh what's with the dark patch? heheheh

    Don't make me take out your "special" MJ crotch posey shoot and do something hor hahahaha
    Last edited by sammy888; 5th June 2008 at 06:25 PM.

  6. #326

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Whats that suspicious looking black patch on the bannana suit?
    what do u think???
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #327
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    You want to start a PhotoAid Lubbers' Magazine har? heheh...

  8. #328

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Wah lau!!!! heheh.... I know I am abit of a yellow banana but that is really over drama leh hahahahahahah........

    Oui....you now trying to say I am a bed wetter or something har !!???? heheh what's with the dark patch? heheheh

    Don't make me take out your "special" MJ crotch posey shoot and do something hor hahahaha
    Bro, u have been work too hard to entertain us, so this going to be a SERIES!!!!! JUST FOR YOU lor....


    Keep tune up to me NEW LUB PAPER!!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #329
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    bed wetter
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  10. #330

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You want to start a PhotoAid Lubbers' Magazine har? heheh...
    no, not photoaid.

    IS NEW LUB PAPER cause it everybody lub EVERYBODY!!!!!!

    U will be on "Head LINE NEWS" lor :P
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #331
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Bro, u have been work too hard to entertain us, so this going to be a SERIES!!!!! JUST FOR YOU lor....


    Keep tune up to me NEW LUB PAPER!!!!!
    bring it on...but but but....careful hor...borderline thingys will bring out RSM YQT to whack you leh....heh

  12. #332
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Scary I suspect our friend here is going to be doing a series of front page scary stuff...heheheheheh...... wait kena power hoot then you know heh

  13. #333
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    bring it on...but but but....careful hor...borderline thingys will bring out RSM YQT to whack you leh....heh
    if dont include him, than he will whack you, but if you put really sexy man yqt as the centre fold page, he will lub you dip dip nough nough.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  14. #334
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    lubbers, come come dont shy, join saturday night fever, have a lubbing good time.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  15. #335
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    if dont include him, than he will whack you, but if you put really sexy man yqt as the centre fold page, he will lub you dip dip nough nough.
    Doing sexy where got fun? heheh it is the silly stuff that is more fun to DI...especially for me hahahah.... see Tupi here...he shoik sendiri now hahahahahah.....I suspect by the time I get home and come back in...there will be a lot of stuff waiting for me heheh.

  16. #336

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    bring it on...but but but....careful hor...borderline thingys will bring out RSM YQT to whack you leh....heh
    He will hunt for you not me

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Scary I suspect our friend here is going to be doing a series of front page scary stuff...heheheheheh...... wait kena power hoot then you know heh
    ya man..... a good LUB LUB series
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #337

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    see Tupi here...he shoik sendiri now hahahahahah.....I suspect by the time I get home and come back in...there will be a lot of stuff waiting for me heheh.
    Ya man, have a nice trip back home and shower 1st then On your computer

    I will see what i can do with limited pics of you
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #338

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post

    Oui....you now trying to say I am a bed wetter or something har !!???? heheh what's with the dark patch?
    That one is the other end of the Banana skin la, u never seen aa banana before ah????

    hahahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  19. #339

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Last edited by Tupi Guy; 5th June 2008 at 07:40 PM.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #340
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Bro u getting more more power almost same level as sammy liao!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •