Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 910

Thread: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

  1. #181
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Say CHEEEEESE
    U taking foto arh?

  2. #182

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Thanks! Tupi is the Best!


    If u want, i can go candle light dinner with you too, we alone......
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  3. #183

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Dennis, u want bring food? Cos the owner offer their liqour too. The are Absolute welcome drinker and i believe we wont drink till that much too.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  4. #184
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post


    If u want, i can go candle light dinner with you too, we alone......
    Can go lor 5? then can ask ur pixie come together also i wun mind one lor...

  5. #185

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Where everyone???? COME COME COME, make this HAPPEN!!!!

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...69#post4066669

    CORE MEMBERS?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  6. #186

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Can go lor 5? then can ask ur pixie come together also i wun mind one lor...
    my Pi Pi ah..... that one u have to ask her lor, i dun lock her one lor, i give her all the freedom she want cause i trust her lor......hahahahahahaha *hair stand....
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Dennis, u want bring food? Cos the owner offer their liqour too. The are Absolute welcome drinker and i believe we wont drink till that much too.
    i chop confirm cannot drink... not cos cannot hold, but driving lah... wait licence kan tong...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #188
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Where everyone???? COME COME COME, make this HAPPEN!!!!

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...69#post4066669

    CORE MEMBERS?

    WHERE'S THE PR???

  9. #189
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    my Pi Pi ah..... that one u have to ask her lor, i dun lock her one lor, i give her all the freedom she want cause i trust her lor......hahahahahahaha *hair stand....
    Ask her? ok!

    PIXIE joining us for our candle light dinner at lor 5? Heee...

  10. #190
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i chop confirm cannot drink... not cos cannot hold, but driving lah... wait licence kan tong...
    Can la ... drink Milo lor...

  11. #191
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    WHERE'S THE PR???
    Having Lunch!

  12. #192

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ask her? ok!

    PIXIE joining us for our candle light dinner at lor 5? Heee...
    hahahaha

    I everyone "candle lights dinner" with her lor
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  13. #193
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Dennis, u want bring food? Cos the owner offer their liqour too. The are Absolute welcome drinker and i believe we wont drink till that much too.
    ok, updated the other thread.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  14. #194
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahahaha

    I everyone "candle lights dinner" with her lor
    everyone? oh u mean everynite huh?

  15. #195
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    ok, updated the other thread.
    No need to say n see also know Maggie mee rite?

  16. #196
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    taken from other thread

    Pixie/1pax/ clueless in kitchen. will buy food.

    dont tell me you going to bring cheese?
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  17. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    wah..too fast for me to catch up with all the posting...

    u all no need to work one?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  18. #198
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    wah..too fast for me to catch up with all the posting...

    u all no need to work one?
    Multi-tasking mah

  19. #199

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Can la ... drink Milo lor...
    You can take my Mi-cheese cocktail!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    everyone? oh u mean everynite huh?
    Pixie is here! Hmm Lor 5 onz la.. but when I am back ok? Now stranded in Malaysia..Tupi Tupi lub lub everybody!

  20. #200

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    taken from other thread

    Pixie/1pax/ clueless in kitchen. will buy food.

    dont tell me you going to bring cheese?
    HMm cannot la.. cheese only Master have alot wor. hahaha..

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •