Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: Outclassed.

  1. #21
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Wah goal 2010 looks like a joke now. Uzbeks are an excellent team but kenna whack 7-3 at home is real bad.

    The goal conceded direct from a corner is really a joke.

    I dun expect SG to win but a lost with a smaller margin is not too much to ask for rite.

  2. #22
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    who's that big size african like defender ? macham walking in the park, most of the time see him point here point there , he play with his mouth ?

  3. #23
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    who's that big size african like defender ? macham walking in the park, most of the time see him point here point there , he play with his mouth ?
    officer use eye power one leh.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Wah goal 2010 looks like a joke now...
    You know what the true meaning is?

    Concede 2010 goals by 2010.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Wah goal 2010 looks like a joke now. Uzbeks are an excellent team but kenna whack 7-3 at home is real bad.

    The goal conceded direct from a corner is really a joke.

    I dun expect SG to win but a lost with a smaller margin is not too much to ask for rite.
    7-3 ok la. wat u expect, we already OVER-QUALIFIED to haf reach so far in the qualifiers stage. at such a stage, expected to tio tai one la.


    din't expect them to score 3 in the first place.




    the defence totally like tofu.

    the GK is a bag of nerves n absolute rubbish.


    the defence... ... ... ...




    kampung soccer man. kampung football la, adeh!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #26
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    all the defenders are officers then ....kns

  7. #27
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    who's that big size african like defender ? macham walking in the park, most of the time see him point here point there , he play with his mouth ?
    that slow ox?? hehe he just park himself there.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,196

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Wah goal 2010 looks like a joke now. Uzbeks are an excellent team but kenna whack 7-3 at home is real bad.

    The goal conceded direct from a corner is really a joke.

    I dun expect SG to win but a lost with a smaller margin is not too much to ask for rite.
    Goal 2010 has officially been abandoned quite some time ago.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

  9. #29

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    question to consider - could you, placed in their position, play better, and go all the way to the world cup?

    goals are goals, we all start somewhere. i am amused that some of the people who keep making noise about perceived ill treatment of newbies seem to advocate double standards when it comes to viewpoints in life.

    singapore is not a strong nation in terms of sports. we have produced our proud moments before, and i really do think we can in the future. having a negative viewpoint on it, and a huge display of no national pride whatsoever.. do you think this will really help anyone? the soccer players? yourself?

  10. #30
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    question to consider - could you, placed in their position, play better, and go all the way to the world cup?

    goals are goals, we all start somewhere. i am amused that some of the people who keep making noise about perceived ill treatment of newbies seem to advocate double standards when it comes to viewpoints in life.

    singapore is not a strong nation in terms of sports. we have produced our proud moments before, and i really do think we can in the future. having a negative viewpoint on it, and a huge display of no national pride whatsoever.. do you think this will really help anyone? the soccer players? yourself?
    halo u soccer-siao or not?


    i already said we over-achieved by playing up to this stage, this level la.

    a team of uzbekistan class is currently way ahead of us. being whipped 7-3 isn't all that bad but it is a rare chance for the local boys to play a team of such standard n class.

    what more can we ask for?




    as for the match, the defence is REALLY F9. basic schoolboy errors!



    the GK! oh my goodness! conceded a goal DIRECTLY from a corner kick!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #31

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    i ish not soccer siao.. i also never read the whole thread because i ish not soccer siao what.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i ish not soccer siao.. i also never read the whole thread because i ish not soccer siao what.
    nvm la.



    i already proud of the boys to hum in 3 goals but the scoreline shud haf been closer becos we conceded some really F9 goals out there.



    DIRECT GOAL FROM A CORNER KICK! oh man! i tot oni possible in PRIMARY SCH SOCCER!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #33

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    DIRECT GOAL FROM A CORNER KICK! oh man! i tot oni possible in PRIMARY SCH SOCCER!
    oh no no definitely not..

    you put me as GK, also let in corner kick.

  14. #34
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    oh no no definitely not..

    you put me as GK, also let in corner kick.



    i safest bet. all shots hit my tummy.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #35

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post



    i safest bet. all shots hit my tummy.
    i wonder if next time with genetic engineering soccer become very hard to play properly..

    maybe singapore can piah genetic engineering for the soccer 2010 goal.. make one human that is so huge, he just needs to stand there the whole goal blocked liao.. then minimum 0-0.. how to lose!

  16. #36

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    we need more foreign talents

  17. #37
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i wonder if next time with genetic engineering soccer become very hard to play properly..

    maybe singapore can piah genetic engineering for the soccer 2010 goal.. make one human that is so huge, he just needs to stand there the whole goal blocked liao.. then minimum 0-0.. how to lose!
    wa u too cheem for me liao.



    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #38

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa u too cheem for me liao.



    soccer is too cheem for me

    i am always amazed when my friends who claim that they cannot remember biology terms

    can pronounce and spell out the names of all the different soccer players

  19. #39
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    soccer is too cheem for me

    i am always amazed when my friends who claim that they cannot remember biology terms

    can pronounce and spell out the names of all the different soccer players
    i think u're the weird one.


    jus dun go on abt maths n equations pls!!!!!!!



    heheheeee
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #40

    Default Re: Outclassed.

    who is the goalkeeper? the one that went england for some trial or taining one issit?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •