28th June 2003, 08:11 PM
Jus gotten my prints back from Ruby today.
Shot from a roll of superia 200.
I notice red cast (quite slight but visible) on some pics and i was wondering how come.
Becos for some shots i actually do 2.
With one 1/2 stops overexpose and one according to the ext. flash i had. Because it was not a TTL flash i set my settings according to what the flash recommend.
For example, F11 ISO 200. (i set the same on my cam) den i do a slight over exposed shot @ F9.5 ISO200 with all other conditions equal.
Shot was taken in a typical hdb flat, flash bounced off ceiling with a bounce card.
Could it be my negs that screwed up, or the prints or just user error?
I probably wun be gg bk to ruby to ask for reprints since one came out fine. but jus curious so that i wun repeat such mistakes again.
28th June 2003, 11:20 PM
29th June 2003, 04:58 AM
the whole roll was taken indoors....
just the home itself.
Im quite surprised actually....den theres one that was not printed, it show a foggy pic. As to why it was foggy, i dun think its was the cam or the lense...cos they are in good cond.
im still wondering really....maybe i shld ask ruby
29th June 2003, 06:34 AM
Can try to develop a few cheap small prints(3R) for the neg from nearby 1 hour lab, if the effect is the same as from Ruby, then no question liao, the neg got problem. Else if you don't see any red cast or blur, then at least you got some evidence in your hand