Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: abandoned buildings next to grange heights

Default Re: abandoned buildings next to grange heights

Quote Originally Posted by agentmonkey View Post
    still being used by the foreign workers i think, all their clothes (At least i think it belongs to them) were being hung out to dry...even on the first floor at the foot of the staircase, one long clothes line stretching out with towels hanging on it

i was quite surprised to find these two buildings..apart from the mitre hotel, never knew the orchard area would have any of these derelict buildings
    strangely i had a warmer reception that day. maybe its a different guy? yah, Singapore isn't so boring. a hope there will still be some undiscovered gems like these left.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    strangely i had a warmer reception that day. maybe its a different guy? yah, Singapore isn't so boring. a hope there will still be some undiscovered gems like these left.
    no la bro, didn't meet anyone there. eh so technically, when we visit all these buildings we're trespassing right, so what are those foreign labourers doing there? can't say their employers put them up there, otherwise MOM will give them a hard time... so they can't chase us away or threaten to call the cops when we're both at fault yeah?

no la bro, didn't meet anyone there. eh so technically, when we visit all these buildings we're trespassing right, so what are those foreign labourers doing there? can't say their employers put them up there, otherwise MOM will give them a hard time... so they can't chase us away or threaten to call the cops when we're both at fault yeah?
    is it trespassing? from wad i know that time he & some others were put there by employer. remember a fan was switched on so there's power supply. i tot its a shortcut to a nearby condo?
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 3rd June 2008 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    is it trespassing? from wad i know that time he & some others were put there by employer. remember a fan was switched on so there's power supply. i tot its a shortcut to a nearby condo?
    yeah there's a condo beside the buildings...serious, their employers put them inside that abandoned mansion? you would think they would have been asked to clean it up a little to make it more habitable

yeah there's a condo beside the buildings...serious, their employers put them inside that abandoned mansion? you would think they would have been asked to clean it up a little to make it more habitable
    thatz wad i was told. if i were put up there i would make lots of effort doing up the place- my humble (ahem, mansion ler) abode!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12