Thread: Salary question

Default Salary question

How much are Operation Managers (school environment) paid? Need to work sat and sun. Any idea?

Default Re: Salary question

from what i heard..in the region of 3-5k. weekends off.

depends on ur qualifications and experience. the OMs are usually ex- SAF or police personnel. Weekends off is on paper. if the sch has events or other activities (that need u to be present, e.g meet the parents day etc) on weekends, still gotta go, but from what i know, can claim time-off.

Thanks for your comments : niki & jerichojan.

Niki : how about if u r a degree holder with several yrs working experience but in a different line?
    I'm here to learn.:flame:

Hi ... really depends ... my OM is among the last to leave school everyday ...

Quote Originally Posted by dancemania View Post
    Thanks for your comments : niki & jerichojan.

Niki : how about if u r a degree holder with several yrs working experience but in a different line?
    Actually, i think with your mentioned experience and qualifications, maybe the AM (admin manager) job in the sch might suit u better. Part of the OM's job is assist in the discipline in the school. tat means, in most schs, required to carry out punishments like caning, meeting up with the cops. on top of tat, toilet contractors, electrical contractors etc. If the OM can do his job very capably, he/she will be very much appreaciated by everyone. if the OM is a slacker... hhmmm... frankly, i haven heard of any school's OM being a young female.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi View Post
    Hi ... really depends ... my OM is among the last to leave school everyday ...
    my OM zhun zhun leave @5pm leh. IF the big bosses not ard.. he give himself early dismissal. u have a hardworking OM

Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    Actually, i think with your mentioned experience and qualifications, maybe the AM (admin manager) job in the sch might suit u better. Part of the OM's job is assist in the discipline in the school. tat means, in most schs, required to carry out punishments like caning, meeting up with the cops. on top of tat, toilet contractors, electrical contractors etc. If the OM can do his job very capably, he/she will be very much appreaciated by everyone. if the OM is a slacker... hhmmm... frankly, i haven heard of any school's OM being a young female.
    Niki - you have got it wrong. It is not that type of OM. Job duty of this OM is to handle day to day operation and admin duties of centres.