Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Use as USB Webcam?

  1. #1

    Default Use as USB Webcam?

    Hi Experts,

    Anyone knows if there is a decent camera preferbably PnS with good zoom that also be used a a usb webcam?

    Thanks for any tips!


    rgds

  2. #2

    Default Re: Use as USB Webcam?

    Quote Originally Posted by richardg View Post
    Hi Experts,

    Anyone knows if there is a decent camera preferbably PnS with good zoom that also be used a a usb webcam?

    Thanks for any tips! rgds
    I have this Fujifilm FinePix F601X. Solid build not too bad Zoom and able to use for webcam.
    but the down side is only Smart Media 128MB.....that is really BAD...!!
    now sometime use it as a webcam but dont have mic....

    http://www.fujifilm.com/products/dig...nts/index.html

    I think you can check the fuji camera website..
    may be they still have those D-Camera c/w webcam.

    But now a days is quite rare to find D-camera with webcam now..
    anyway webcam is cheap now....

  3. #3

    Default Re: Use as USB Webcam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber_Duck View Post
    I have this Fujifilm FinePix F601X. Solid build not too bad Zoom and able to use for webcam.
    but the down side is only Smart Media 128MB.....that is really BAD...!!
    now sometime use it as a webcam but dont have mic....

    http://www.fujifilm.com/products/dig...nts/index.html

    I think you can check the fuji camera website..
    may be they still have those D-Camera c/w webcam.

    But now a days is quite rare to find D-camera with webcam now..
    anyway webcam is cheap now....
    Thanks!
    Will go look.
    Have webcams already but need some decent zoom.
    Dont know of any webcams with (optical) zoom or can change lens leh.
    Not using for online messaging.

    thanks.
    Last edited by richardg; 30th May 2008 at 09:11 AM.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Use as USB Webcam?

    Quote Originally Posted by richardg View Post
    Thanks!
    Will go look.
    Have webcams already but need some decent zoom.
    Dont know of any webcams with (optical) zoom or can change lens leh.
    Not using for online messaging.

    thanks.
    Webcam for Zooming?? my logitech webcam able to zoom in & out using the software setting.

    saw a few add-on Zoom & marco lens for Mobile phone
    and PnS D-camera, as for webcam so far have not see any....

  5. #5

    Default Re: Use as USB Webcam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber_Duck View Post
    Webcam for Zooming?? my logitech webcam able to zoom in & out using the software setting.

    saw a few add-on Zoom & marco lens for Mobile phone
    and PnS D-camera, as for webcam so far have not see any....

    wow mobile phone cams now have zooms and macro adapters/
    where have i been

    err.. which phones?
    tks

  6. #6

    Default Re: Use as USB Webcam?

    Quote Originally Posted by richardg View Post
    wow mobile phone cams now have zooms and macro adapters/
    where have i been

    err.. which phones?
    tks
    No.. no....

    Is just a add-on for all mobile phone.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •