Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where can I find good Yau Char Kway (aka Yau Tiew) stalls in Singapore?

Default Re: Where can I find good Yau Char Kway (aka Yau Tiew) stalls in Singapore?

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    Bro, I was at the food court opposite to the bus interchange just now. No lah, I went round and coundn't find such stall. Did I visit the right food court? It is the one next to the NTUC, right?
    Bro, it's not an air-con food court, it's a open food centre located at the building next to the NTUC. It's in a corner with a red sign board.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Where can I find good Yau Char Kway (aka Yau Tiew) stalls in Singapore?

weely: hehe yup Clementi die die must try. It's so sinful when you munch into the you tiao there

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Bro, it's not an air-con food court, it's a open food centre located at the building next to the NTUC. It's in a corner with a red sign board.
    Hmm.... ok, I'll go and walk around that area and look for corner stall with red sign board. Thanks for the guide, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    weely: hehe yup Clementi die die must try. It's so sinful when you munch into the you tiao there
    Yeah, I asked my colleague about this clementi stall and he told me that this stall also sells the one with the glutinous/pulut rice in the center type. you know what i mean? hmmm....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123