View Poll Results: --- Does Singtel, M1 and Starhub Have Equal Island wide Coverage?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, My Singtel Mobile Line Has Coverage Problem

6 35.29%
  • Yes, My M1 Mobile Line Has Coverage Problem

2 11.76%
  • Yes, My Starhub Mobile Line Has Coverage Problem

9 52.94%

Thread: --- Does Singtel, M1 and Starhub Have Equal Island wide Coverage?

Default --- Does Singtel, M1 and Starhub Have Equal Island wide Coverage?

I don't think so, my mobile phone is always turn on for 24/7, but I always got SMS caller alert telling me someone trying to call me but were unbable to reach me.

I got s Singtel line.
    There are many of my Singtel users' friend complaining about the congestion.

All of my M1 friends do not have this problem.
    There are times my Singtel line lost signal altogether, but my M1 friends still manage to make and receive calls.

So what's your experience?
    Last edited by Rafael; 29th May 2008 at 09:29 PM.

Default Re: --- Does Singtel, M1 and Starhub Have Equal Island wide Coverage?

not true that singtel has the weakest coverage. In fact, they have the best coverage islandwide in terms of mobile base stations in buildings.

Starhub had severe congestion issues of late as well.

Do you know what they are up to of late?

Just remember, there are threshold on the number of simultaneous sessions per cell in the cellular network. The operators need to upgrade or add more units to cater for more users per demarcated geographic segment.

Dont come to Clubsnap for solutions. Only IDA make the trio to be up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    ....... Dont come to Clubsnap for solutions. Only IDA make the trio to be up to speed.
    Dear contaxable

What makes you think I post this poll here is asking for a solution?

Every member is free to post in Clubsnap, if you are not happy with someone's post, you shouldn't even bother to reply - duke!
    Last edited by Rafael; 29th May 2008 at 10:31 PM.

My M1 so far no problem.

Starhub is going to expand the number of mobile base stations islandwide to more than 3500 by Q2 2009.

have u considered if it may be a prob with the phone?

soon i may change to M1...everywhere under the sun.
    bloody singtel go tuas also roam to malaysia...
    goodbye singtel...
    Last edited by Simon_84; 2nd June 2008 at 09:52 AM.

To be fair, you'll need to have another poll to query what's the proportion of M1 to Starhub to Singtel mobile users. Who knows the ratio of votes in that poll will match this one? (meaning all 3 networks have equally good/bad coverage)